Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona has killed economy of many businesses - page 4. (Read 3429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

How long will it last? What's the antidote for Corona?
Yes basically most of the non essential services have taken a major hit in these Corona crisis and many of the businesses have taken a fatal blow to the backbone.

But the worst thing I have seen is that the governments around the world are opening up lockdowns even though the pandemic is still on the rise and this will lead to an increase in number of cases and this can cause a lot of trouble for those countries in long run as they would have to implement the lockdown again till the pandemic stops spreading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
Corona is not just affecting the world in terms of health, it affects the world in whole aspect. The economy will fall down, unemployment may rise, tax, goods and services will rise, company and small business may bankrupt, tourism disrupted. Hopefully this crisis will finish because many poor people like me want to go back things into normal.

Stay safe guys.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
In response to all these losses, different countries are taking different measures to help small and medium-sized businesses.
We shouldn’t worry about the fate of large companies - they have their own reserves and if necessary, the state will pump their with money. To reduce losses, try to help yourself in some way: go to local stores instead of hypermarkets, use the delivery of local cafes, and so on.
In the end the weakest will leave because they could not compete but others will take their place. After every crisis there will be the rise

Yes, large-scale companies can be ascertained despite being affected by this pandemic, but they still have savings savings to be able to survive the next 1-2 years and can grow again when the pandemic has passed.
hard hit are small companies and the tourism industry, many hotels have had to take a break from most of their employees because of the low occupancy rate with travel and tourism.
in such cases the role of the state is urgently needed in order to later be able to recover this situation, certainly with short-term and medium-term programs, for example helping to reschedule credit that may not be paid.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
It is clear that the COVID_19 epidemic has had a strong impact on many economic sectors such as tourism and restaurants. No one knows when this epidemic will end. But I think summers with higher temperatures will reduce the worldwide spread of corona virus. Governments such as the United States and Europe are planning to partially open their economies to revive their economies. And I have read some news that there has been much progress in developing this COVID-19 vaccine. I hope there will be a vaccine soon to bring health to all people around the world and the global economy will recover strongly.

In some countries which the temperature are not cold, they also have a high rate of corona virus cases, so I don't think that would help reduce the infection, it's the vaccine, and only the vaccine would make us safe but the virus will stay probably.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
It is clear that the COVID_19 epidemic has had a strong impact on many economic sectors such as tourism and restaurants. No one knows when this epidemic will end. But I think summers with higher temperatures will reduce the worldwide spread of corona virus. Governments such as the United States and Europe are planning to partially open their economies to revive their economies. And I have read some news that there has been much progress in developing this COVID-19 vaccine. I hope there will be a vaccine soon to bring health to all people around the world and the global economy will recover strongly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
In response to all these losses, different countries are taking different measures to help small and medium-sized businesses.
We shouldn’t worry about the fate of large companies - they have their own reserves and if necessary, the state will pump their with money. To reduce losses, try to help yourself in some way: go to local stores instead of hypermarkets, use the delivery of local cafes, and so on.
In the end the weakest will leave because they could not compete but others will take their place. After every crisis there will be the rise
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Sad to say no one are safe with coronona virus, even the strongest country in the world is on the brink of economy downfall. It caused too much damage that everyone that shocked down to its core on every countries implemented lockdown in order to fight the unseen enemy, the corona virus. There are no estimated time frame  when this will end, not unless vaccine is available. We can also do our share to fight this pandemic, as a citizen we should stay at home in order to save more lives and always follow safety protocols every now and then.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
We never thought this corona will be so viral and disastrous and even I have mentioned in my previous posts downplaying the seriousness of Corona but now it has collapsed economy of many businesses except pharmacy business which have seen a spike as most of the stocks are out of stock but the restaurant and other daily operational business like tours and travel agency, malls, other event-based business, and meat shops are closed and going through massive loss.

I guess if we follow rules such as staying inside our home would be a great help but here in our country people will go outside to look for food to eat since we belong on the third world country our local government officials assessment seems so slow that able to make people break the rules.Many people are hungry,and I'm one of them that is why I wanted to do something just to live for my kids.No one knows when this pandemic would stop unless someone could find medicine to cure and fight this virus.
Many people become exhausted because of the policy of keeping their distance, as well as the very poor financial condition which makes it difficult to get cash because the business closes and in any case, is terminated. This monetary recovery will take a long time and maybe up to one year from now, thinking that this pandemic has not subsided in some countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The corona virus is considered an economic virus.  The spread is very rapid and mainly stops the economy from operating for a while.  we cannot fight it because its variability is so diverse, so vaccines are difficult to be widely manufactured and manufactured.  So now we should prepare for the worst case scenario, the economy may not be able to return to normal this year.  Run a small business or do a small business this year to minimize risk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
in any case, every government must fight the virus through isolation, despite the fact that such actions harm business and ruin the economy.  The situation in which the whole world is today is very much reminiscent of the global economic crisis of the last century due to the Spanish flu.  in those days they took the same measures to counter the epidemic, which are taken to this day.  but positive results were achieved primarily in those regions that did not save the economy, but imposed severe restrictions and quarantine much earlier than others.  even 10 days of slowness for an epidemic, this is a long enough time to improve your situation.  how later scientists came to the conclusion that in any case, those who saved the population, and not the economy, won.  The fact is that economic indicators began to increase significantly in those regions, after the end of the Spanish flu epidemic, which primarily saved people and introduced quarantine, with severe restrictions on physical contact.
In my opinion, we really should turn our attention to historical data in order to make the right decisions for the fight against coronavirus today.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
It is not possible with the Salon because the haircutter will always have close contact with their customer. So the governments should not give permission to salons, in my country the government is not giving any permissions to the salon. In this way, the virus may spread very quickly. We should be very careful.

They already do, our government which is Philippines allows salon to operate under General Community Quarantine.

you can check on the news.

here : https://www.rappler.com/nation/259251-spas-salons-allowed-libraries-not-under-general-community-quarantine
MANILA, Philippines – The Philippine government will allow spas, salons, and barbershops to operate in areas under a relaxed form of community quarantine, but not libraries.

So what do you say about our government?
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
No one really thought that this virus will be this dangerous and becomes the reason for every business to reach its end. Even in our country, though other businesses are still able to survive by doing different ways to earn but this is not enough to survive in the long run.
We really can't tell how long will it last, but it is said that it will last for more months.
The antidote is still unknown, no one is able to create a vaccine and the whole world is still waiting for it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
I think so. The virus effect to the economy so much. In my country, have 2 quanrantine time in 1 mont, every restaurant, shop, entertainment center, etc have to close. 1 month, not allow to any business but the fee of Space costs, electric, workers cost still pay. Afer quarantine time, the people limit spending, so The stores that were reopened were not able to sell. Many stores went bankrupt and sold on the internet

This is called a global crisis because the entire world is affected with the virus, we maybe able to stay away and not get infected by the virus but we have to sacrifice our job and business, and that is what is happening now, some businesses have close and that would result to people struggling while the government not being able to collect the taxes they usually collect.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Many businesses are forced to scale back operations or pack up , and an increasing number of individuals are expected to lose their jobs  Sad
True, it's needed for this businesses to cut the numbers of their employees since they are starting back and most of the time the numbers of productions is not that much, corona effects bring hardship especially to small players/businesses.
Government also needs to act and anticipates this providing assistance to both employers and employees to survive while trying to cope up and recover a normal life.

i think employers not need assistance anymore but the one that need assistance the most is the employees or the workers because they are the ones that lost thier job  . employers or business owners do already have some wealth because they own a business anyway   .  we shall not worry because many ex employees are now recieveing help from the government if not from thier ex employers   .  some permanently lost thier job while thankfully some are only on a leave and will resume once quarantine on thier place was over  
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Many businesses are forced to scale back operations or pack up , and an increasing number of individuals are expected to lose their jobs  Sad
True, it's needed for this businesses to cut the numbers of their employees since they are starting back and most of the time the numbers of productions is not that much, corona effects bring hardship especially to small players/businesses.
Government also needs to act and anticipates this providing assistance to both employers and employees to survive while trying to cope up and recover a normal life.
Activity: 470
Merit: 260
Community Lead at Bitcoin Air
Many businesses are forced to scale back operations or pack up , and an increasing number of individuals are expected to lose their jobs  Sad
Activity: 650
Merit: 100
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

I guess if we follow rules such as staying inside our home would be a great help but here in our country people will go outside to look for food to eat since we belong on the third world country our local government officials assessment seems so slow that able to make people break the rules.Many people are hungry,and I'm one of them that is why I wanted to do something just to live for my kids.No one knows when this pandemic would stop unless someone could find medicine to cure and fight this virus.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
There are a lot of shops closed, and beauty salons also, many unemployment people, the entire situation is not sad, but desperate for many people. Governments has to open the door to engage the economic motors, it's time to let people work.
But not today and not tomorrow  Because the virus must be totally stopped first before every works goes back again because i hate this situation but this leaves us no option but to follow the rules and no one get hurt nor infected.

there are tons of people that died now and many are still dying so what we beed here is make our part to make the world better again.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Cities are lockdown and if it continues for another month, looting and killing will be another problem.
Yes, the level of crime is growing, because many people do not have stocks of money, and if they are left without work, they often have the choice between starving to death or committing a crime to buy corny food. And only the help of the government, primarily food, can help with this.
At the same time, both the manufacturers of the products and the people themselves are in the plus.

logistics is the problem. food is rotting on docks, on farms, and other places where they cant realistically get to where the starving people are. so milk is dumped, crops plowed over. food animals euthanized. etc.

unreal. this is what "just in time" logistics does if the slightest thing goes wrong. disaster.

back up plans? you mean plans that cost MONEY just to save people from starvation? lives arent worth it when mamon is your god.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
Many business project down after corona virus, not have space for business keep building during corona virus because government have stop all business and make many people lost their job. Without process almost business will close in this year if corona virus still running for long time.
Government enforce the business and other establishments to stop in order to prevent the virus for spreading out. There nothing we can do about it, if we disobey this protocol the virus will not stop and it might a year before it will end. The global economy is seriously hit of the virus and we feel it. It will takes a long time before the economy of every countries will recover. The vaccine is very important to get back to normal but it will not the same again. People will continue the social distancing and other prevention even its not mandatory.
Pages:
Jump to: