Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona is fake(corona panic is fake) - page 4. (Read 1003 times)

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
December 05, 2020, 09:13:04 AM
So if corona is fake, what is up with vaccine everyone is talking about? It's a hoax too? ...

The so-called 'vaccine' is driving 'covid-19'.  Not the other way around.

This was obvious to me from very very early on because I know how to evaluate predictive programming and I do pay attention to various types of technology.

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
December 05, 2020, 08:26:46 AM
Corona is still there, but its nature has been exaggerated and I suspect that the number of victims is full of manipulation. I also often hear rumors of bribing the families of hospital patients to want to be convicted of being infected with Covid. Everywhere, there will be greedy people who are always taking advantage of the situation. Unfortunately.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
December 05, 2020, 07:45:41 AM
So if corona is fake, what is up with vaccine everyone is talking about? It's a hoax too? And all millions of investors investing into pharma companies right now? The conspiracy theory is a bit to big in my opinion. There is just no Motive for all these people to promote a fake disease. Unfortunately corona is real and hurting all of us.
legendary
December 05, 2020, 01:15:31 AM

Hi, I want to say that in Croatia they offered bribes to the parents of a girl who died in a car accident in the city of Bjelovar. They offered to pay for their funeral if they say on newspapers that she died from corona. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of similar examples in the local newspapers in the comments. I even know one a girl who works on testing people on the corona says it’s all a scam, that there’s a lot of bribery.

All stories are not same. Yeah, that could be right what you got, but we can't ignore Corona(Covid-19). Yes, I see it mine in my family member. So, I can't ignore it at all. Even, still one of my friends are suffering for Corona. He is taking Oxygen to survive this situation. I pray for him. However, stay safe allways.

If anyone says they know that anyone else has 'Covid-19' they are duped, or in some cases simply lying in order to further a cause they believe in.  There is no reliable way to determine if someone has an acute infection with SARS-CoV-2 and that it is causing the symptoms they are suffering from.  There is ample evidence that the medical system is under pressure and incentive to mis-classify things to try to bolster the 'covid-19' numbers.

I don't doubt that plenty of people 'think' they have or have friends and relative who are suffering from the virus because that's what they've been told by the medical system which they have trust in.  That doesn't make it true though.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
December 05, 2020, 01:04:40 AM
Hi, I want to say that in Croatia they offered bribes to the parents of a girl who died in a car accident in the city of Bjelovar. They offered to pay for their funeral if they say on newspapers that she died from corona. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of similar examples in the local newspapers in the comments. I even know one a girl who works on testing people on the corona says it’s all a scam, that there’s a lot of bribery.
All stories are not same. Yeah, that could be right what you got, but we can't ignore Corona(Covid-19). Yes, I see it mine in my family member. So, I can't ignore it at all. Even, still one of my friends are suffering for Corona. He is taking Oxygen to survive this situation. I pray for him. However, stay safe allways.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 04, 2020, 11:43:40 PM
Corona virus is not small its place is huge people all over the world are suffering from the effects of the epidemic the government is not able to deal with this bad situation the number of corona frauds is still low but the risk is certainly higher because people all over the world are terrified of this epidemic. The number of such frauds is increasing it is difficult to catch these fraudsters at the moment but if you are careful from the beginning, you can easily avoid their hands you have to be careful to protect yourself.

And you have what proof? CNN!? You believe the media? Mwahahahahahahaha Grin

Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
December 04, 2020, 11:29:18 PM
Corona virus is not small its place is huge people all over the world are suffering from the effects of the epidemic the government is not able to deal with this bad situation the number of corona frauds is still low but the risk is certainly higher because people all over the world are terrified of this epidemic. The number of such frauds is increasing it is difficult to catch these fraudsters at the moment but if you are careful from the beginning, you can easily avoid their hands you have to be careful to protect yourself.
legendary
December 04, 2020, 12:01:09 PM
I still, almost a year later have mixed feelings towards the pandemic. I know people who tested positive and heard about lethal cases, but none of my friends and family had it. I know 2 people, one is my doctor and the other is my wife's friend who tested positive, but they only felt tired and had fever. It was like they had light and short flu (flu usually lasts at least 5 days and their covid infection was 3-4 days). For this reason I believe the panic and all the restrictions are unnecessary. It doesn't seem dangerous. I know a number of people who say they could have it because they felt tired and head a headache for about 2 days, which is consistent with mild covid symptoms. I also heard of a few people who tested positive and had no symptoms at all. They didn't even know they had it. Still, 8 months from when we had the first lockdown none of my colleagues, friends and family have been hospitalized, which is why I'm completely calm at the moment.

Don't be so calm. The whole Covid thing is not any worse than the flu. Rather, it is being used to drive fear into people so that they don't focus on other things of the world. The Covid idea is helping to reset the world and governments, so that we accept the one-world government out of fear of Covid.

Be afraid. Start to act... to stand up against the lies of your government.

In the USA, there are 50 States with 50 governors. There are a few more major players in State governments, like the attorneys general. It's not difficult for them to get together over private phone calls and plan out methods to take illegitimate control of their State. And that is what they have done.

How have they done this? They have bypassed their legislatures by making laws about Covid; only legislatures are supposed to make laws. But the State govs have made all kinds of Covid laws that focus on Covid, but act to shut down the freedom of people in many ways. They say it's an emergency, but your own post says that you can't really see any emergency. If government and the media hadn't lied to you, you wouldn't even realize that the tiny Covid existed at all!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
December 04, 2020, 11:13:42 AM
I still, almost a year later have mixed feelings towards the pandemic. I know people who tested positive and heard about lethal cases, but none of my friends and family had it. I know 2 people, one is my doctor and the other is my wife's friend who tested positive, but they only felt tired and had fever. It was like they had light and short flu (flu usually lasts at least 5 days and their covid infection was 3-4 days). For this reason I believe the panic and all the restrictions are unnecessary. It doesn't seem dangerous. I know a number of people who say they could have it because they felt tired and head a headache for about 2 days, which is consistent with mild covid symptoms. I also heard of a few people who tested positive and had no symptoms at all. They didn't even know they had it. Still, 8 months from when we had the first lockdown none of my colleagues, friends and family have been hospitalized, which is why I'm completely calm at the moment.
legendary
December 04, 2020, 08:41:30 AM

In our city, it's actually the same a man who has fallen from a mango tree and died at a hospital has been declared dead with COrona Virus and added to the list of death around the world. If I told you every people who died for different reasons and listed as death cause Covid-19, this post will be long but I will keep it short. this topic has also happened in our city and the government is also aware of it and they are the ones who are gaining and making a profit because the budget for 1 CoVid patient is huge.

Yup.  That's how they are playing this game.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/reported-covid-19-deaths-almost-exactly-equal-total-decrease-deaths-by-all-other-causes/

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
December 04, 2020, 08:00:23 AM

In our city, it's actually the same a man who has fallen from a mango tree and died at a hospital has been declared dead with COrona Virus and added to the list of death around the world. If I told you every people who died for different reasons and listed as death cause Covid-19, this post will be long but I will keep it short. this topic has also happened in our city and the government is also aware of it and they are the ones who are gaining and making a profit because the budget for 1 CoVid patient is huge.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
December 04, 2020, 07:03:51 AM
That has been happeing in Russia for a long time already, money talks.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
December 04, 2020, 05:28:56 AM

So because in Croatia shady business is going on the corona virus (which infected the hole world) is fake? I am sorry but that is not correct. You honestly no one who is infected by corona by now? I can't believe that.

I think there is a very simple explanation why Eastern European countries try to report higher corona numbers, because they get money from the EU. The corona relief funds supports countries which are hit the hardest by the crisis.
legendary
December 04, 2020, 12:33:47 AM
Many more people are going to die from the financial crisis the virus caused.  :/

The 'virus', if it exists at all, didn't cause this.  It was completely the result of the long planned actions of those who pumped the hoax for their 'great reset' plans.

The billionaire class (WEF members, Gates, Bezos, etc) have seen their wealth grow by over a trillion in the last year, and because most of the small business competition has been driven out of existence the profits will continue to roll in for decades.  You think this is an accident?  I suspect the answer is 'yes' if you believe some bullshit story about 40% of someone's family dying from 'covid-19'.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2020, 11:13:29 PM
Corona is real, but the data is fake...
I don't know why I am not sure about the data on positive corona sufferers at this time, surely many of them are deliberately entered as corona sufferers even though they are not. Undecided

True, the virus is definitely real, and the rate of the spread is also real. But I believe that some gov. and private sectors take advantage of this pandemic. They use Fear for their own benefits, and this is definitely not appetizing to see. I have this friend who is a nurse, who say that this claims is real.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 03, 2020, 08:41:51 PM
Well, the British Medical Journal says hospital admissions and deaths are uncommon (remember that the global mortality is below 1%).

Yes, it is not killing many directly, but the symptoms can be dangerous and it can kill much more easily if there is no hospital available due to overcrowding.

Many more people are going to die from the financial crisis the virus caused.  :/

I roll my eyes when people mention that masks did nothing to prevent the Spanish Flu, because the masks in 1918 were so porous you could see the holes in them.   
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
December 03, 2020, 04:14:05 PM
Disbelief in the virus seems a bit strange to me, there are many rumors about this, but there is a lot of evidence to prove its authenticity, no matter what, attention should be paid. Permanent solutions will come soon, of course, be nice to yourself until this time.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
December 03, 2020, 03:06:47 PM
Corona is real, but the data is fake...
I don't know why I am not sure about the data on positive corona sufferers at this time, surely many of them are deliberately entered as corona sufferers even though they are not. Undecided
legendary
December 03, 2020, 02:58:28 PM
Tucker: Experts finally admit they were wrong from the beginning - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4vkJp0Nw28.

Cool
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
December 03, 2020, 02:46:06 PM
the virus unfortunately exists there have been many deaths due to the corona 19 but the situation has still been magnified by the mass media and governments, in reality even if sometimes lethal is only little more than a flu
Pages:
Jump to: