Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona Virus coin - page 4. (Read 535 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 22
March 27, 2020, 03:07:06 AM
Is this some kind of joke that someone has created coronavirus coin? I have been surprise. The more surprising was hearing that Yobit has listed this coin in their exchange. That's shame once again for Yobit. They have been listing scam shitcoin for long time.
Yobit is a bad exchange just like exmarket, systemkoin and others so what do you expect? The scammer that created the Corona coin must have paid yobit to get the coin listed and once people start buying that's it, in the end it will be a pump and dump coin, many people are still stupid in the world today
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
March 27, 2020, 02:56:40 AM
Is this some kind of joke that someone has created coronavirus coin? I have been surprise. The more surprising was hearing that Yobit has listed this coin in their exchange. That's shame once again for Yobit. They have been listing scam shitcoin for long time.
This is not a joke lol but scammers have already started to create more and more scam coins that contain the name of coronavirus. It's not a big surprise to see that corona virus is being listed on the crap exchange site caused by scam coin will always helped by the scam exchange site too.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
March 27, 2020, 12:05:03 AM
yes, for me it is very embarrassing if yobit really registers coins in the name of CoronaVirus in their exchanges. I hope there is no exchange from the same register for such coins. I think this is just a crazy trend and project. , because the world is currently being hit by CoronaVirus.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
March 26, 2020, 11:48:28 PM

For an update there are already three Corona based coin in the market right now, and they are trading with a volume, but since one of them got into Yobit expect a lot more volume from these Corona based coin, we all know that it's just a pump and dump coins and once this is over it's also over for them.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 26, 2020, 11:03:53 AM
Yobit is ready to welcome the people who is ready to lose their money that is why they are supporting shit coins but we can't say is this scam or not.

People who have their own mind will not invest on such coins so don't waste our time by discussing about mindless guys.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
March 26, 2020, 10:59:49 AM
Seriously? They have listed it and I guess no one will buy that kind of token but if they're going to manipulate it, I'm sure it can have value on the market. Another sh*tcoin in the market and they still continue on creating this kind of coin, I hope many people will not gonna buy this coin because I know in the end it will cause of losing a bunch of money and it's better to stay away from this coin and just use our money in important things like buying foods and other necessities or just use it to invest in top-performing altcoins so you can have assurance on profit once the market goes up again.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
March 26, 2020, 10:40:55 AM
It's a little bit surprised but nothing unacceptable. Clearly it's a trash coin. There're even some more ridiculous coins, such as PutinCoin, TrumpCoin, Sexcoin, Titcoin...etc. Yobit and Livecoin play important roles listing them.

The unfortunate thing is that "people" will create this things and joke about it. Some will even mock those who are naive enough to buy them.

Well, If exchanges have good crypto-friendly standards for listing projects, bad/substandard projects will reduce to the low level.
This problem is one of the reasons I believe real decentralized exchanges will be great for listing and filtering out projects that are below standard. A good DEX could have a section for permissionless/trustless listing of projects while another section made for good projects  filtered out through decentralized governance or regulation.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 26, 2020, 10:36:29 AM
I still do not understand their purpose when creating this altcoin, it could not help the disease situation become more optimistic. Perhaps they are just taking advantage of this turmoil to make a profit for themselves. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Yobit listed this shit token, because it's a scam exchange and they will list them all if the project accepts to pay them a listed amount.

It could be that they want to make a profit when this outbreak occurs maybe this is an opportunity for scamer to launch its action? I think this should be explicitly prevented and not support tokens that contain the name Corona will be benefited by not a few people.
yobit is indeed a shitcoin exchange where there are many dead in the middle of the road.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 26, 2020, 09:55:36 AM
This is a very common thing, if something is popular, an attempt is made about it, i am not surprised that a coin related to the coronavirus came, but this populism bothered me a lot. Regardless i am always distant from things that are so absurd. The Yotbit behaves very tolerantly for new coins. Even if I have unlimited money, i wouldn't invest in such as these coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 26, 2020, 09:48:40 AM
I still do not understand their purpose when creating this altcoin, it could not help the disease situation become more optimistic. Perhaps they are just taking advantage of this turmoil to make a profit for themselves. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Yobit listed this shit token, because it's a scam exchange and they will list them all if the project accepts to pay them a listed amount.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
March 26, 2020, 09:46:26 AM
It is not uncommon for yobit they don't put credibility on their own projects but money is thought in every token that they want to include, no matter that it's still shitcoin they will put it on the yobit exchange. This looks ridiculous.

Corona coins will not be useful until whenever they just want to make a profit in situations like this.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
March 26, 2020, 09:37:34 AM
Every time there is something new in the world, some joker makes a coin/token for it. This Corona Virus coin is probably someone who wants to make a quick money one other people misery. But we all know that karma is a bitch...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 26, 2020, 09:15:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: