Pages:
Author

Topic: Corona virus-when you will go - page 2. (Read 442 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
June 07, 2020, 07:17:06 AM
Eat proper diet of 70% alkaline, the rest acidic and get your act together.
The Covid scam is on its last legs.

It is. In many countries the proper people made money selling face masks and lobbying for the governments to compell people to wer them in public.
They imported cheap masks from China and then made the public buy it and the combination of law and fear of getting sick made them money.
I really hope you're right and the scam gets exposed.

I've been surveying people who I'm in contact with and not a single person knew anyone who had to be hospitalized due to coronavirus and we're 5 months into the scamdemic.

it becomes obvious the book marked websites certain people must have when they use certain buzzwords like 'scamdemic'

the virus is real, the hospitalisations are real, the deaths are real. but to side step that. yes many people will profit from it
take what i presume is the majority of the faux media that buzzword 'plandemic/scamemic' they sell products and subscriptions and other trivial stuff like shirts and crap
take the real protests wanting real change. there are some that profit from looting or from selling placards or asking for donations for the cause.

many companies are buying facemasks at cost from other countries (not just china) but then selling them at retail of 4x the standard price

yes its not right for people to profit. but thats nothing to do with the virus. thats the american capitalism
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
June 07, 2020, 06:04:37 AM

It is. In many countries the proper people made money selling face masks and lobbying for the governments to compell people to wer them in public.
They imported cheap masks from China and then made the public buy it and the combination of law and fear of getting sick made them money.
I really hope you're right and the scam gets exposed.

I've been surveying people who I'm in contact with and not a single person knew anyone who had to be hospitalized due to coronavirus and we're 5 months into the scamdemic.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
June 07, 2020, 05:49:33 AM
covid is not a scam
its a new strain that people have never had before so their body doesnt know how to cope
no one had any immunity to it before december 2019

at the moment less than 0.1% of people are getting it every week. heck even if 1% of people got it a week it would take 2 years for 'herd spread' . but at 0.1% means 20 years.
yes the self isolation reduced the natural spread weekly. but thats because soo many were getting sick it was over-running hospitals.
meaning those that could have recovered with some pain relief, oxygen therapy and other treatments. would not have recovered if there was no spare bed/treatment to give. which would have caused far far far more deaths

so dont think that we are at 50% herd immunity.. we are more like 2-5%. herd spread.
meaning 20x+ to go

as for some of the silly advice from tash. he (yes its a guy) HE misses alot of basic points
your body can neutralise alkali/acidy stuff.. whats not mentioned is what nutriant is causing the acid.
for instance. sugar is acidic. and sugar makes peoples blood thicker and causes diabetes
some nutrients are treated as an acceptable acidic to not be neutralised. (like glucose/sugar)

yes healthy people wont suffer as badly if their immune systems are alert to new things and handle it instantly. but even healthy marathon runners that eat properly are dying.. why. because eating healthy or exercise does not cure pre-existing flaws of the human body
eating healthy/exercising is abut preventing your body from becoming damaged/ preventing further damage

you cannot eat/run your way into curing immuno depressed biological faults.
however. when your immunity is suffering due to other things like the sticky blood of a badly controlled diabetes. then yes the healthier you eat, the less sticky your blood is which makes your body work better

but eating healthy wont cure a bad heart. you can eat healthy to avoid damaging it further. but if your already in heart failure then getting covid will make you suffer more

other things like dimentia and alzheimer's means the people are not remembering to take medication. not remembering to stay at a safe distance, not remembering to wash hands. they get confused and unable to explain they are sick so they are more at risk by not following guidance

when your oxygen deprived because of severe covid symptoms your heart has to work harder. your other organs are not getting as much oxygen so other organs have to work harder. which if they are damaged would not function under the strain.

so take care of yourself. but dont be under the stupid delusion that just because you take care of yourself, that your then immortal and will never suffer
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
June 07, 2020, 03:08:49 AM
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
June 07, 2020, 12:00:44 AM
Modern life was progressing so fast and people were so busy about their daily life, their career and about themselves. But sudden gust of wind has changed everything and the wind is Corona virus.

Corona virus has attacked in China in 2019 and it has spread all over the world and it still is spreading like a fire in 2020.Because of the corona virus,society life has greatly damaged.People are less communicating with others because there is a risk of corona infection.As you you corona virus is a communicable disease.

As a result, people are getting jobless and it greatly impacted on economy and society.But some politician such as village member,chairman and minister etc are trying to help people  so that people don’t die out of hunger.But as you know it is not enough and people are coming out of home and corona are  infecting more people.

Lastly,we can just hope and pray that corona will finish very soon but i don't know how  economy will comeback to its previous condition.

Pages:
Jump to: