Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus in world - page 2. (Read 323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
March 18, 2020, 05:51:51 AM
I think that sooner or later the virus will reach also (most of) the governs. We may head towards anarchy (crypto anarchy?) sooner than anybody would predict.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
March 18, 2020, 05:17:01 AM
In Romania there were 3 people infected last week and 217 today. Everyday the number grew with 25-100%. Even people from the govern are infected. Prime minister entered in autoisolation.

Since Monday was declared emergency state in the entire country.

The same thing happens in every European countries.
This is because the whole European Union took measures late. As we already knew that there is a serious situation in Wuhan, China from this moment the whole world should have taken precautions.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
March 18, 2020, 03:34:09 AM
The number of corona viruses in the world is increasing day by day No vaccine to prevent it has been discovered yet The outbreak of the Corona virus has made almost all the stops in the world because of the threat to the economy of every country. From China to Italy this time, the number of Corona virus in Spain is increasing Every day more than 100 people are killed by the coroner virus. The government cannot take any action.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
March 17, 2020, 05:08:01 PM
In Romania there were 3 people infected last week and 217 today. Everyday the number grew with 25-100%. Even people from the govern are infected. Prime minister entered in autoisolation.

Since Monday was declared emergency state in the entire country.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
March 17, 2020, 08:07:47 AM
I'm saying from Italy immediately that the conditions here are so bad that the Coronavirus has been so affected that 194 people are dying in at some point The economic situation here is on the verge of shutting down everything bad. People aren't getting out of the house and therefore the shops are all closed to jute restaurants Declaration of the closure of the tutorial establishment it's impossible to regulate the amount of patients is increasing daily.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
March 16, 2020, 02:46:18 AM
I'm from Russia. And people don't panic about spreading Corona here. Educational institutions switch to distance learning from Monday. To tell the truth, we don't take it serious.
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
March 14, 2020, 06:09:16 PM
Considering that Coronavirus is expanding everywhere in the world, while in China number of patiens are reducing in Europe number of patiens is growing.
Obviously, in old continent is coming peak of this disease.
After an Italy, focus of disease is coming in Spain too which currently underpins all possible measures.
All flights to USA are canceled because of prohibition of president Trump who also tested himself to Coronavirus.
We are all hoping that after this "explosion" which currently rules the world end will come soon and that people will start living their life "normally" again.
I am from Croatia and the there are about 30 patients ill.
People are already panicing and empty shelfs in supermarkets which I, personally thing is overrated because there are much worst situations.
Let me know what you think about Coronavirus and what is situation in your state?

Pages:
Jump to: