Pages:
Author

Topic: Coronavirus wistle blower - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
February 06, 2020, 08:42:40 PM
I also feel sorry about people who have this virus, hope someone will found a solution soon for it
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
February 06, 2020, 07:59:25 PM
That's kind of sad. I know he was treating people with the virus, and I'm sure he took every precaution to avoid getting it. So what I want to know is where was his mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
February 06, 2020, 06:38:08 PM

The Chinese doctor who tried to warn others about coronavirus

Dr Li Wenliang, who was hailed a hero for raising the alarm about the coronavirus in the early days of the outbreak, has died of the infection.

His death was confirmed by the Wuhan hospital where he worked and was being treated, following conflicting reports about his condition on state media.

Dr Li, 34, tried to send a message to fellow medics about the outbreak at the end of December. Three days later police paid him a visit and told him to stop. He returned to work and caught the virus from a patient. He had been in hospital for at least three weeks.

This is what happens when you have an almighty State that stomps on everyone's freedoms: Oppression, of the worst kind.

Rather than investigating the reports made by a Doctor, Wuhan authorities were far more worried about covering it. And he paid the ultimate price...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
February 06, 2020, 05:49:50 PM
I feel sorry 💔  Cry for all the victims of the virus but the sad part was the infant baby which was diagnosed with the dangerous virus. I hope a concrete solution about this virus is find asap.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 06, 2020, 05:17:23 PM
The coronavirus wistle blower has finally being confirm died of the same virus he was accused of as at the time he  discovered the virus. What has China learn from not responding positively to the said virus as at the time this gentleman blow wistle about this dangerous virus.
Pages:
Jump to: