Pages:
Author

Topic: correction or start of a bear market? - page 6. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 16, 2021, 06:40:30 AM

I agree with the assessment that December can be a very critical period for Bitcoin as it will be determining what will be the direction for Bitcoin in the fist quarter of the year which in my estimate has more tendency to be bear than to be a bull. Still, am hoping that Bitcoin will not be following traditions this time as more and more institutional investors are showing interest to join the BTC bandwagon. We just have to continually watch out for possible signs of an impending bear time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 16, 2021, 06:27:15 AM
Hi all, Last week my friend once said about the current and future situation of the crypto market. he said that if bitcoin can't stay above 60k, then altcoins will be hit by a big correction. At that time I doubted what was said because I saw the market situation was quite good. but seeing today started to believe it a little. further said that the end of this month until the end of the year, will be the most important point for the crypto market because at that time it will be a representation of the situation going forward. he said if by the end of the year some big coins pass their support point, then the market will not be fine going forward. but on the other hand if big coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and others can stay at current prices, the start of the year will be a pretty good situation to trading.

judging from what he said, I conclude that right now the market is at a very important time. but even so I didn't fully believe what he said. I stick to my decision that currently hold is the best despite the red market today.
Pages:
Jump to: