Pages:
Author

Topic: Cortex7 - Bitcoin Trading Robot Software - Windows, Linux, Mac, Android. - page 3. (Read 17361 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 106
Soft is currently not finished, keep it going up  Grin

Ready soon... Smiley
hi .. i sing up, how i can activate the account for testing?

the android version works, but the linux one say the same like the people up.. can't create ...

thanks·

Hi,

The next released version (1.05b):

Expected release date, sometime this month (october 2014).

Free users:
Bitcoin live charting and ticker.
Technical analysis.
DepthV overlay.

Subscribers:
All the above plus...
Tap-n-Trade in chart trading.
Per minute tick, robotic trading.

linux version will be fixed to work on all systems.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hi .. i sing up, how i can activate the account for testing?

the android version works, but the linux one say the same like the people up.. can't create ...

thanks·
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Soft is currently not finished, keep it going up  Grin
here on Linux:

could not create access file
cortex7 will quit...

Hello,

Just downloaded the client and set up my Cortex7 account with api key and secret generated at BTC-e, but when I open the workspace an error message pops up telling me it can't access my account data on the exchange.   In my BTC-e account for the api keys,  I have checked the boxes for 'info' and 'trade' as well.   Any ideas?

thanks

Do you have read/write privileges for the file location specified in the popup box?

If not then can you arrange your linux account such that you do?
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
here on Linux:

could not create access file
cortex7 will quit...

Hello,

Just downloaded the client and set up my Cortex7 account with api key and secret generated at BTC-e, but when I open the workspace an error message pops up telling me it can't access my account data on the exchange.   In my BTC-e account for the api keys,  I have checked the boxes for 'info' and 'trade' as well.   Any ideas?

thanks
Experimenting with a moving limit order bot with a bank of ~0.2 btc ...

Below you can see a test run.

The bot is raw without any stop loss strategy at the moment, and so it fell off a cliff half way through Angry, and then proceeded to smack its head on the rise at the other side of the canyon  Undecided.

Stop loss could have reduced that damage by getting in and out some times (but not eliminated it).

But despite that it managed to scrape in some coin. Using considerably less power than a miner.  Grin

1.04b released today, with live DepthV overlay:

https://www.cortex7.net/download/index.html

Fraser:

The new release doesn't seem to be working in Linux.  Verified as the first release runs ok.  When launched it shows a black screen and hangs.

Thanks for the heads up.

Damn! that's a drag-n-drop build error mistake on my behalf. Mac version is the same. Embarrassed

Only Win and Android are working on 1.03b.

I will fix it now, by updating the existing server files for 1.03b.

EDIT:
1.03b should be fixed now for nix/mac
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
Fraser:

The new release doesn't seem to be working in Linux.  Verified as the first release runs ok.  When launched it shows a black screen and hangs.

Loving the new program =]
Is the Cryptsy exchange supposed to be working yet?

Hi Xangma,

Not yet, but sometime in 2014 all cryptsy pairs will be available (chart and trade):
https://www.cortex7.net/data/live/cryptsy_list.liv

I should probably remove it from the list for now though.

Also, I've found that after creating a workspace if I then go on to create another, the exchange select wheel no longer scrolls properly for me using the Android version. Is this just me?

Probably same for others, I will look into this, thx for reporting.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Loving the new program =]
Is the Cryptsy exchange supposed to be working yet?
Also, I've found that after creating a workspace if I then go on to create another, the exchange select wheel no longer scrolls properly for me using the Android version. Is this just me?
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Alright i'm giving it a shot now, will report back more once I have a chance to give it a good testing. I've been waiting for mac version of this forever.
Ok, now it can access the data, but if I go to the trading button and look at my account info, everything is in scientific notation format (9.97e-006 USD available)  My account at BTC-e currently has just fractions of amounts, could that be the problem?

Thanks for your help

Thanks for the feedback Cool

OK, fixed in V1.03b, which should go out within 24 hours.

Activity: 188
Merit: 102
Ok, now it can access the data, but if I go to the trading button and look at my account info, everything is in scientific notation format (9.97e-006 USD available)  My account at BTC-e currently has just fractions of amounts, could that be the problem?

Thanks for your help
Hello,

thanks

OK, I just fixed that. Try again...

Activity: 188
Merit: 102
Hello,

thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@promojo, OK, account converted.

+1 will check it out shortly. 

@promojo, OK, account converted.
Pages:
Jump to: