Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟COSMO COIN[CMOS] - Airdrop Round 4 of 15 - Signature Campaign 🌟 - page 2. (Read 1354 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Before registering for AD, make sure that the address that you put in the form has the required amount.  You can check this in the block explorer.  If your coins are spread over multiple address, you can combine them with this guide.
Oh thank for your informative guide. It's very clear, also brief and concise.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
Before registering for AD, make sure that the address that you put in the form has the required amount.  You can check this in the block explorer.  If your coins are spread over multiple address, you can combine them with this guide.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Nice drop.  Received, and thankful.  Thx.  Quite happy with Cosmocoin Grin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Yes. Airdrop 4 received successfully. Thanks. Interesting coin here

yes .. interesting and we still in AD5 ..
Go go cosmoooo
Activity: 103
Yes. Airdrop 4 received successfully. Thanks. Interesting coin here
Activity: 257
R4 of the airdrop has been distributed.

Key Statistics
*200091 coins were distributed
*50000 coins of which were dedicated to the signature campaign bonus

*206 rewarded participants
*11 took part in the signature campaign

*+7% balance bonus was given to each member
*Those who took part in the signature campaign were given a 4500 coin bonus

The R5 airdrop form is here - http://45.77.231.18/

Each user must now hold a minimum of 1000 coins per address to be eligible for rewards.

Thank you Dev, have received my reward.
Congratulation to signature participants for the bonus.

Key Statistics

Each user must now hold a minimum of 1000 coins per address to be eligible for rewards.

great work Dev.
Hope to check my address for bounty of signature campaign
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
I had no reward wtf Sad
bounty scam?

No, not a scam.
I have received coins as expected, from both airdrop and signature campaign. I have made sure that I followed all relevant rules of that phase (these were: post in the bitcointalk forum at least once per day during distribution phase of the airdrop using the given cosmo coin signature and have more than 750 coins at the single, submitted cosmo coin address).

Yeah i got mine also. Anyone that didn't get it must have broken the rules somewhere. I am more than impressed with what i got too, i wasn't expecting so much. this is great!
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I had no reward wtf Sad
bounty scam?

No, not a scam.
I have received coins as expected, from both airdrop and signature campaign. I have made sure that I followed all relevant rules of that phase (these were: post in the bitcointalk forum at least once per day during distribution phase of the airdrop using the given cosmo coin signature and have more than 750 coins at the single, submitted cosmo coin address).
Activity: 89

Key Statistics

Can we find new ways to expand our community ..
I am thinking of this always ..
But I feel exhausted, my mind is just closed in airdrops and bounties but I am sure if we did some brainstorming we can find new ways to expand ..

Agreed.  I would love to see other community engagement initiatives.  The signature campaign is great, but we need something to engage people outside of BCT.

I am trying to do this on Steemit but with no votes .. no views
I am thinking of something unique .. something new to what it get used in crypto marketing
NOW CMOS on Coingecko

thx for TecScout who suggested this on Discord

TecScout - Today at 10:18 AM
@bbbosstone  and @Cosmos Coin Official  COSMO is now on Coincecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cosmos-coin/eur#panel but there is a spelling error in it ... call him COSMOS :wink:  should please let the support know that they correct that

copper member
Activity: 71
But I feel exhausted, my mind is just closed in airdrops and bounties but I am sure if we did some brainstorming we can find new ways to expand ..

Agreed.  I would love to see other community engagement initiatives.  The signature campaign is great, but we need something to engage people outside of BCT.
Lick me

I suggest that Dev can organize some contests about logo, signature design and writing contest about sharing experiences with COMOS in announcement thread, that only equipped us with new ideas but also pointed out some fields of improvement. It will add value to the project. The more incentive rewards the more attractive to community.
Lick me
I suggest Dev should clarify the bonus reward for participants who wearing CMOS signature such as how many posts to possible received how many coins or percentage based on their balance... That would attractive to more joiners in your sig campaign. Thank for your time.
Looks like a nice idea, I think Dev would take account into his campaign. Just wait to see it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
give,s there an spreedshot??
what is the spreedshot ?

It's a special spreadsheet produced for the illiterate members of BCT. So give,s the man there an spreedshot!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1176
give,s there an spreedshot??
I suggest Dev should clarify the bonus reward for participants who wearing CMOS signature such as how many posts to possible received how many coins or percentage based on their balance... That would attractive to more joiners in your sig campaign. Thank for your time.

Good Suggestion .. I think Dev. Should take it in consideration ..
But to be logic it is not a separate airdrop it is a bonus .. so in my opinion most active and helpful members should have more bonus coins .. so it cannot be fixed ..
Pages:
Jump to: