Pages:
Author

Topic: Cosmos (ATOM) - page 2. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 03, 2019, 07:58:02 AM
I've been watching this coin for a month. judging by the project, it is really developing well and it has great perspectives. I think we should invest in Cosmos.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
June 03, 2019, 07:52:19 AM
I researched the Cosmos (ATOM) in this week, and when everything was almost red, today the Cosmos grew 12% quite significantly at a price of $ 6.6. What is happening, will continue to grow as the market continues to improve. Looks like my altcoin shopping basket, wants to accommodate it. Give your opinion. Thank you.

I guess the Cosmos price went up because it was listed on Binance at the first week of May.It looks like there's no other reason for that price increase.It's definitely a promising altcoin.
It seems that I also know that Cosmos is one of hundreds of potential altcoins. But is it the only reason (listed on binance) that makes the price of Cosmos go up pretty well? I hope this increase naturally, and there is no game.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
June 03, 2019, 07:33:27 AM
I researched the Cosmos (ATOM) in this week, and when everything was almost red, today the Cosmos grew 12% quite significantly at a price of $ 6.6. What is happening, will continue to grow as the market continues to improve. Looks like my altcoin shopping basket, wants to accommodate it. Give your opinion. Thank you.

I guess the Cosmos price went up because it was listed on Binance at the first week of May.It looks like there's no other reason for that price increase.It's definitely a promising altcoin.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
June 03, 2019, 07:08:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: