Pages:
Author

Topic: Coss Exchange Unethical Behaviour - page 2. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
June 02, 2020, 11:27:41 AM
The same thing was happened me also but there is no proper response from them until now, Let's see some more time if my issue will not resolved sure we are going to raise a scam accelerate about this issue and one more thing I also lost my few valuable coins at cryptopia it is really very disappointing me.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 02, 2020, 11:14:59 AM
During their tokensale like more than 3 years ago i liked this project so match and i expected it to be great but the fact is that it is still struggling with low volumes and the team does not seem to have any strategy regarding the situation other than changing staff members a few times already, i hope this exchange will finally find some momentum so that atleast investors can recover their long trapped funds.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 02, 2020, 11:07:13 AM
It will help if you will also link the thread of this accusation  in their Ann so every holders can also see the complain against  this exchange.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050735.3240

Better if they can read and resolve the issue before you move this to scam accusation.

There is also many complain  in this exchange regarding the swap that you can read in announcement  thread .
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
June 02, 2020, 07:32:35 AM
I wanted to raise issue against Coss.io Exchange as i am not able to find my holding coss token in exchange after new launch of website it was paused for some time for upgradation . Even i have communicated with team in Telegram and multiple support ticket in platform
As mentioned in this article i kept all my coss token in exchange at the time of swap
Reference link
https://medium.com/coss-official/move-your-coss-lala-token-to-coss-io-token-swap-ends-on-18th-october-2019-ddbdb9938cab#:~:text=The%20token%20swap%20was%20announced,basis%2C%20based%20on%20their%20holdings.

After multiple request and Telegram chat they are saying i am not holding any coins in exchange apart from that i was holding some other token in exchange now no tokens are appeared i exchange

I am writing  this post to verify from coss team . If it is not resolved then will moved to Scam accusation section based on Bitcointalk Community feedback. Because this exchange looks very much unethical .
Already i lost my money in Cryptopia , Dropil now another one Coss .

Pages:
Jump to: