Pages:
Author

Topic: Coss would be next big thing?? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
Coss is making lots of progress from ico date I am following this project every step they are doing great progress firstly they started to give token based fees split slocyion for token holders . So weekly started to get devidend . Then they introduced fiat usd pair . Now they released complete renowed ui what do you think about this guys.
coss can be the next big thing to see right now the coss is great for an exchange. now coss can be a destination as a new potential coin release option. but I'm still not optimistic if the coss will have a very large volume, because now the volume of coss is still minimal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
June 02, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
I hope and pray coss can compete binance one day, the development team is active also their ceo seems to be a loyal and competent man, i did invested in their tokens, the performance in the first few months has not been great, even the exchange volume is not encouraging yet but with the scalability, advanced ui and many new features being developed im confidently holding coss, im hopeful as they have the potential to grow into something big.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
June 02, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
Coss is making lots of progress from ico date I am following this project every step they are doing great progress firstly they started to give token based fees split slocyion for token holders . So weekly started to get devidend . Then they introduced fiat usd pair . Now they released complete renowed ui what do you think about this guys.
Coss definitely making a lot of progress since the ico but i still think that kucoin has better potential than them, both of their ico is not far apart and right now kucoin is far ahead of them in term of volume and coin selection. The difference between them is kucoin start with making partnership with new ico to list their token while the coss team goes around the world as you can see in their twitter feed. But right now coss is definitely in the right path after they introduced the fiat pair.
Activity: 395
June 01, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

yeah i heard a lot of good features in COSS and most of the features is not available on anothers exchange
so, i think this exchange will be on the TOP 10 in the future
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
June 01, 2018, 05:48:10 PM
I like COSS and I think it can become a great exchange in the near future. They already have FIAT gateways so this should increase usage. But they have several maintenance windows and downtimes, much more than other largest exchanges. They should take care of that, keep promoting it in a smart way, and figure out ways to accelerate user adoption. Probably they will have to list for free and exclusively some great coins, there are ways.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
June 01, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
The biggest thing they are doing is introducing fiat pairings. We need more exchanges to introduce fiat pairings both for ease of buying coins, and to de-couple the entire market from the bitcoin price.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

I think it would have been quite nice to have giving us the Coss website url and other necessary study materials like the whitepaper to enable us carry out a thorough search on Coss project. Anyway thanks for the information you have supplied to us, however following the progress update you stated above I believe the Coss project is going to succeed in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 12:37:58 PM
I don’t think that coss will stand out that good I’m the future. The reason is that people have forgotten about this platform long ago. I mean I know it was very cool project and it might be currently with its bold exchanger facility as I worked in its campaign when it was in the premature stage. However in the long course of time everything got vanished about the coss, people forgot the project and now they are not even making any investment on it as such. May be they will have to do some marketing one more time to recall its goodness.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 12:35:02 PM
I've heard they are having issuses. But i only heard it, so no proof from me. There are different exchanges now getting to the market and so there will be a high competetion. Binance is very strong, remember.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
One example is the advent of cross-chain technology, which allows different blockchains to communicate and transact with one each other. ... Fusion’s finance focused cross-chain platform. ... FUSION is a public blockchain devoted to providing cross-chain and cross-organisation solutions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 01, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
coss very feasible to save for long term, coss have good enough development, potency to go to $ 2 may be happened after addition of market later, this time to buy price with price $ 0.2
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
June 01, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
I don't know, the exchange market is getting really flooded right now.
My experience with Coss is different than yours.
I found their exchange slow, unresponsive, full of bugs, and not easy to use.

I see that they are rolling out updates to make it smoother, but it's not what I would call steady progression.
I suppose someday, they will be able to handle to volume and technical side, but why wait when there are so many other better exchanges out there?

Instead, I see Bibox as being the next big exchange.
It already has insane amounts of volume and is particularly popular amongst the asian crowd.
Like kucoin, they are known for listing some relatively harder to find coins.

As it starts to get more attention from western traders, it will blow up even more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 01, 2018, 12:09:33 PM
Check this picture

Yes, I believed that coss exchange will become top 15 exchange soon, only raised 3M in ICO, development slow is normal, telegram channel chat is active and company based on Singapore, I'm already holding coss token around 7 month, buy price is $0.09, even the price drop from $3 to $0.15, I'm still holding because weekly COSS Token Based Fee Split, they told us coss daily volume will increase to $50M - $100M end of this year Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: