Pages:
Author

Topic: Costa Rica, Workers to Paid in cryptocurrency! - page 2. (Read 540 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
https://news.bitcoin.com/costa-rican-workers-can-be-legally-paid-in-cryptocurrency/

In this article we can read that a new breakthrough in bitcoin economy is realized. We are always talking in this forum of the possibility of workers being paid in bitcoin or in any form of cryptocurrency. Finally the government of Costa Rica is now on the move of making that dream a reality by legalizing cryptocurrency as part of the salary of the workers.

The real question is, if this trend will become successful in long term or will not last long?

I wonder where the employer takes these bitcoins. Or they mine bitcoin on their farms and give part of their profits to their employees. Or maybe they create their own crypto-coins and it will circulate within the state and abroad. The question is very much, but the idea is very promising.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This shows that cryptocurrency has been well accepted in Costa Rica and is being widely adopted!
Cryptographic currencies can help improve the country's economy by increasing Costa Rica's cash flow.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
This is very good news I think costa rica start using bitcoin as salary to their employees and in Japan there are companies that use bitcoin as salary to their employees and may also have good and bad influence. I think the effect is good if bitcoin prices Of course very high they will be profitable but, if bitcoin prices are at low level how when they hold bitcoin as their salary
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Whoh its a great news to her. Finally at least one country has understood the power and the capabilities of crypto currency. As I read it is legally accepted so it means bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are also legally accepted by costa rica. Thats the great part in this news. Because now governments are understanding the potential of crypto. We'll see what will be going on in European and American countries after ETF.
Activity: 36
awww !! good news! I hope other countries will do the same as the Costa Rican government. I affirm this is the premise for bitcoin to replace current currency
Activity: 75
From my point of view the crypto market is become so vast so big companies take some step to cope up with this currency. So I think this is one of the policy took by the company to cope up with this technology.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I am really happy to know about this it is definitely a massive success for the cryptocurrency market and as well as for the users, I really hope that people from all over the world will slowly start knowing about this cause still many countries are not allowing crypto for doing trading on their country

This is a nice trend. I also hope to start an office open day (for work related to Internet marketting). I will give the option to workers to take payment in crypto (if allowed by law in my country). When those workers are old and if they have kept some of those crypto, it can be a huge amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
https://news.bitcoin.com/costa-rican-workers-can-be-legally-paid-in-cryptocurrency/

In this article we can read that a new breakthrough in bitcoin economy is realized. We are always talking in this forum of the possibility of workers being paid in bitcoin or in any form of cryptocurrency. Finally the government of Costa Rica is now on the move of making that dream a reality by legalizing cryptocurrency as part of the salary of the workers.

The real question is, if this trend will become successful in long term or will not last long?

I think things like this are just a trend for a short period of time, because workers also need real money to buy daily necessities, while support for purchasing goods using crypto directly is not yet fully feasible. That's why it should also be supported by the purchase of goods with the needs of crypto currency
Activity: 140
This is great but the main problem is the government thinking I guess. I believe within a few years people all around the world will accept cryptocurrency as their main currency beside fiat currency.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
This should be a starting place for many of the other countries which are close by to them and are in poverty right now using their own local currency.
Venezelua comes to mind with their bolivar. Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
This is very existing news, and a very nice use case for crypto currencies. If you gets paid in crypto and can spend you crypto to shop and pay your taxes in crypto, then crypto currencies are fully integrated into the society.
To get crypto paycheck to work, the rate where people can buy and sell the crypto need to be relative stabile, or at least better than the inflations rate in the country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Wow never thought that one of the first countries would be Costa Rica, im just wondering why they have made such decision. Because mostly governments wont accept that, maybe it economically it is much better for them, in article hadn`t found any information about that.
Activity: 75
From my point of view it a great new for us. The popularity of crypto in increasing day by day so many company hold different policy, it’s the one of the policy. I think companies take this type of policy more in future.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
The news comes with a positive vibe to me but with some conditions to be full-filled. First, they will get cryptocurrencies but which of the cryptos, it is not clear. They may pay with the best 10 Cryptos in market ranking, then the volatility of the salary will be stable I assume. Thay get paid in Cryptos but they need also to spend it as they need to lead their life with it. So, Government if takes actions to encourage commodity market to accept BTC and crypto as currencies, then it will be possible to make this decision legitimate and stable or the decision will not last long, I assume.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
this is a great initiative by the people of Costa Rica because gradually bitcoin is being introduced into our physical world where we can actually spend it as a digital currency. This would serve as an example for other institutions to follow and do same so that finally we can get to the stage where bitcoin is accepted as mode of payment for transactions.
Activity: 28
Costa Rica's electronic money industry has grown steadily in recent years with the increasing number of businesses and businesses, including hotels and companies from the travel industry, accepting electronic money as a bargain. the lawful. Costa Rica, still relatively open to business projects in the field of electronic money, has also seen some Bitcoin ATMs appear in the capital San Jose and elsewhere.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

Congrats workers.
Costa Rica accepted right decision.
Salary in Bitcoin is good.
I think workers are lucky!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I cant believe that this is happening,as i am surfing the forum more andmore adaption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are going on around the world.from accepting as payments of BMW,Samsung korea and something like this post that paying employees with bitcoins this is what we called the start or worldwide adaptations,hope this will continue and soon countries will do the same
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
I think it's a temporary thing. to pay wages in cryptocurrency need to this coin was stable
copper member
Activity: 322
This kind of news are really good for the cryptocurrency because someone is finally using bitcoin to give salary to workers but maybe this is just in testing stage due to bitcoin is not fix in terms of price so it can also be a disadvantage to workers.
Pages:
Jump to: