Pages:
Author

Topic: Could 2020 Hold Exponential XRP Growth? - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 01, 2019, 10:21:09 PM
If a nice bull run is there in 2020 and Bitcoin goes back to $20K or above, XRP could also go towards it old highs of $3 and higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 01, 2019, 08:43:50 PM
yes it could because the coin is manipulated as **** haha
they already admited that they control the volume and price of the coin so i dont see a reason that there wont be another bull run to bring more fans until
they need to add some fuel to the fire, dont they ?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 01, 2019, 12:10:22 PM
huh ?
it's totally different with what news i read and i totally believe about that news.
u know what ?
XRP is going to ZERO on 2020,well i know what u feel, its soo sad, itsn't ?
according to that news , the XRP community has seriously expressed their displeasure about the coin’s progress (or lack thereof). Now, reports have added to XRP’s woes, as a recent forecast has put XRP’s price at $0.00, as early as February 2020.
and also veteran economist, alex krugger on his tweet says "Regressing $XRP against time starting Jan/1/2018 using a linear regression forecasts price to hit zero next February. #Perspective"

but well, we dont know exactly about the future , but , at least what i say will make you think twice about how XRP performance on this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
November 30, 2019, 07:14:34 PM
Draper Bullish on XRP
Mmmm, I don't care who's bullish on ripple, it's a centralized crypto just one step above stable coins, and that isn't saying much for it. 

I don't see any future for XRP and it's going down in 2020 even more like it's already gone down.
You all got that right, brother.  I see 2020 as a good year for cypto in general but a bad one for shit coins like ripple.  You might be able to make some very short term profits with it, but it's not a coin to hold for the long term.  And by 'long term' I mean more than a few days at most.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
November 30, 2019, 07:09:12 PM
I don't see any future for XRP and it's going down in 2020 even more like it's already gone down. Banks, Ripple's target group, will never use XRP to make XRP's devs richer than Bill Gates, banks will instead launch an own coin, most likely backed by newly printed fiat money.
People are mostly aware about Ripple fake news and know to avoid it.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
November 30, 2019, 03:00:51 AM
I think since a few years ago the ripple has been expanding and always looking for partners or doing partnerships with financial companies, especially banks. But it seems that the effort is in vain and there is no real impact and growth for the ripple. If it only grows because it's triggered by a pump, then any altcoin can do it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 29, 2019, 11:54:50 AM
If Tim draper did say that he should be careful, hes gonna get sued. not to mentioned how stupid it makes him sound
"ya, i predict this clock will reach 3PM, idk when, but it will happen"   ya no shit lol
anyone in crypto calling a pump is manipulating you into buying bags. of course if 1000's of people believe it will pump and buy in, it will pump, thats called supply and demand lol
if they only hang out on twitter where discussions can be censored, they are nothing to crypto. plain and simple
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
November 29, 2019, 09:00:30 AM
Nowhere in your links did Tim Draper say to buy Ripple or said some positive or bullish statements about XRP. This is fake news. I hope readers would be more discerning. You can't fomo here, this section of Bitcointalk is hardly visited by altcoiners.
Activity: 346
Merit: 47
November 28, 2019, 07:36:11 AM
A Quora user must have gotten the surprise of their life when their question was answered by legendary investor Tim Draper himself. When posing a question about when Ripple is going to reach its quickest high profits, Draper responded saying that the XRP price is about to go through some “explosive growth.” So, what is Ripple exactly, and could 2020 hold exponential XRP growth? Let’s investigate how the Ripple price will increase towards 2020.

https://twitter.com/nakul8787/status/1186616095903342593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1186616095903342593&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fu.today%2Fripples-xrp-is-in-for-explosive-growth-prominent-venture-investor-tim-draper-says

What is Ripple?
So, what is Ripple? Ripple is the company behind XRP, that was first released in 2012 by Chris Larsen and Jeb McCaleb. Ripple is known for its digital payment protocol, which operates on an open-source, peer-to-peer decentralized platform that enables users to make seamless transactions of any currency - digital or otherwise - whether it be USD, Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Yen. 

At the time of writing, Ripple is the third largest cryptocurrency, sitting with a market cap of $9,566,362,392 (according to CoinMarketCap). The Ripple price is at $0.220933.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmaWDpg4fMU

XRP growth
Could 2020 hold exponential XRP growth? According to Tim Draper, XRP’s price is set to skyrocket in the next few months. “Looking at the three-time growth of Bitcoin over the past 5 months, one would expect a similar result from XRP.” Draper believes that XRP should have already surpassed $0.6 or $0.9 by now, which would be because of the result of Ripple’s expansions and the partnerships they’ve entered into recently.

Draper continues, “The company is actively developing, expanding the sphere of influence, enlisting the support of large financial institutions and constantly improving the technology of transfers.” Clearly somebody’s bullish on XRP at the moment, and his reasoning behind it is pretty sound. With all of Ripple’s expansions as of late, it would make sense for the coin to pick up in the near future.

Finally he argues that, “In addition, Ripple is owned by SBI, a large corporation with companies such as R3. Everything indicates that the current situation, only the calm before the storm, in our case, before the explosive growth.” XRP price is set for exponential growth in 2020, and Draper clearly knows it. Should we take the advice of a prominent and well-respected investor like himself? Most definitely. With the digital asset markets heading for a bull run in the near future, it’s pretty obvious that Draper is bullish on XRP, and Ripple’s price. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1RcbhvacQ

Draper Bullish on XRP
So could 2020 hold exponential XRP growth? Yes, at least according to Tim Draper. With so much experience in the crypto asset industry, it’s very likely that he sees something that others don’t. This crypto bull is clearly feeling bullish on XRP, and we should definitely take notice.

Learn to trade XRP on eToro, the world’s leading social trading platform. Learn more at www.etoro.com

Cryptoassets are volatile instruments which can fluctuate widely in a very short timeframe and therefore are not appropriate for all investors. Other than via CFDs, trading cryptoassets is unregulated and therefore is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework. Your capital is at risk.

https://www.etoro.com/blog/market-insights/could-2020-hold-exponential-xrp-growth/
Pages:
Jump to: