Pages:
Author

Topic: Could Enjin coin reach a $100m Market Cap?? - page 2. (Read 2737 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
No. Every "gaming" related token is scam, or just bad. Avoid gaming related ICO's at ALL COSTS.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 07:35:00 PM
Does anyone else have some opinions on Enjin?

Enjin could easily be worth $100 million.Nearly every company on the stock market is overvalued.Even companies losing money every year have stupid market caps.Within 1 year there will be billions of dollars flooding into the crypto scene which means dumb investors with cash to invest.There won't be many companies that will be worth less than $100 million.

As long as Enjin do what they say they are going to do i will be looking at a half a billion dollar market cap.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 12:04:04 PM
Enjin has a lot of potential in my opinion. What the platform wants to build basically is a ecosystem for their thousands of games. The good things about Enjin is that they already have experience in that field and are not new to this like many other projects. They already have the games, they just want to implement the blockchain in order to make their games more efficient and profitable. You will be able for example to exchange all sort of skins and weapons between games simply by purchasing some enjin coin and selling it later for that skin. It's quite a good market to be in because we have to consider that blockchain is being used mainly by tech savvy people and usually they are young. Gamers are the best demographic in my opinion for blockchain implementations.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
November 29, 2017, 12:10:01 AM
I was following enjin from start, never cared to invest in.
I think it shows nice patterns to buy and sell. Just looking at coinmarketcap. You would keep profiting by pump dumps.

The coin is so artificial and irrational, so I wouldn't personally try and predict the graph. Even in the event that it looks predictable. When you factor in the risk management, it just doesnt make much sense.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 26, 2017, 05:45:39 PM
I was following enjin from start, never cared to invest in.
I think it shows nice patterns to buy and sell. Just looking at coinmarketcap. You would keep profiting by pump dumps.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
It's just not possible, enj, I think it's a swindler coin, ico ends up on the launch exchange, and then it's cheating investors on the price below the coin price. I don't recommend continuing to buy enj.
Activity: 28
November 25, 2017, 05:58:06 PM
Without calling into question the project, it seems to me a very high value
www.positivebetting.com
November 25, 2017, 05:50:20 PM
Does anyone else have some opinions on Enjin?
www.positivebetting.com
November 18, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

How could you justify a $100m market cap with the information that we are given?
He can’t, he is just wishing that to happen, even before the ico ended I read some articles that did not gave a good review to the project and it seems they were right, the idea is not bad but I do not think those that invested in the coins are going to make any money with their investment.
[/quote]

You are right, the idea is not bad however they did no research, they didnt talk to Unity3d developers. They hate the idea, and the only way this can succeed is if they host the coin on their platforms which they wont.

If the team will develop what they plan to and have a good market strategy $100 million marketcap is very possible when you compare it to some projects in the space

However for someone to invest without actually knowing what the "plan" is, very silly. I dont even think they have yellow papers for developers yet ( correct me if I am wrong ) which makes this a pathetic project. I tried to warn people that developers were not interested in this, and I doubt a majority of the Enjin Community will want to implement this.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 17, 2017, 12:32:51 AM
If the team will develop what they plan to and have a good market strategy $100 million marketcap is very possible when you compare it to some projects in the space
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 11:53:13 PM
For the coin that recently appeared on the coinmarketcap, it has excellent turnover of more than $ 2 million. This shows interest in the project. I think for her there is a chance in the next six months with such interest to rise to 100 million on capitolization

How could you justify a $100m market cap with the information that we are given?
He can’t, he is just wishing that to happen, even before the ico ended I read some articles that did not gave a good review to the project and it seems they were right, the idea is not bad but I do not think those that invested in the coins are going to make any money with their investment.
www.positivebetting.com
November 15, 2017, 12:27:51 AM
For the coin that recently appeared on the coinmarketcap, it has excellent turnover of more than $ 2 million. This shows interest in the project. I think for her there is a chance in the next six months with such interest to rise to 100 million on capitolization

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 12:26:07 PM
www.positivebetting.com
November 14, 2017, 11:56:54 AM
Anyone else investing in the coin? Did you buy it via the ICO or did you buy it on a exchange? We see a increase in the coin today, but it is pretty artificial.
www.positivebetting.com
November 12, 2017, 04:40:40 PM
please all panic dump ur coins on me, i will buy them  Grin

It is still getting killed right now, sitting at around $.017. Which is still high imo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 08:07:05 AM
please all panic dump ur coins on me, i will buy them  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 09, 2017, 03:38:16 PM
Currently the crowdsale sits at $21 million.

It is not rare, at all, for ICOs to quadruple or more their price. ETH probably 100x its initial ICO price or potentially more. Alongside a bitcoin bull market, there is probably a guarantee for Enjincoin to have at least $100 million in market cap.

Whether or not it  goes to another level and gets into the $500 million+ is another question.
You are comparing one of the most successful icos of all time with a new ico, you are comparing apples and oranges, ETH is a project with many applications and enjin coins has a very limited use and that is going to limit the market cap that it can reach.
www.positivebetting.com
November 08, 2017, 12:43:14 PM
I would say no. Not in a short time anyway, altcoin market is bearish at the moment and $100m is a huge number.

TBH I dont really ever see it being $100m, it has way to many problems to overcome and are pretty unreasonable.
Activity: 1
November 07, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
I would say no. Not in a short time anyway, altcoin market is bearish at the moment and $100m is a huge number.
www.positivebetting.com
November 07, 2017, 12:27:50 PM
Everything is possible. I bought a little amount from the ico. Now the price is lower and i'm planning to buy more and hold for at least 1 year.

What exactly has you interested in the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: