Pages:
Author

Topic: Could ether hit 100k? - page 2. (Read 2283 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
June 12, 2021, 08:17:27 AM
Is it possible for ethereum to be worth 11 trillion in the future?

Sky’s the limit mate. We can dream one day that Ethereum could reach that amount in the future. I wouldn’t exist that day I think when it happens lol. It really depends on how the whole world could finally embrace Ethereum in open arms. China and other countries maybe anti-crypto right now, but I believe that they will have a change of heart, maybe in a few decades.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
June 12, 2021, 02:42:21 AM
When your talking about future , how long did you mean by that? because if you are seeking for a few years then that is impossible to happen mate.

But if you are asking for another 10 years like how Bitcoin increase from the past, then i can say it is possible .
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 11, 2021, 11:47:53 PM
could!, I'll answer that if ask about Ethereum, $100k? hmm,
$10k still hasn't been reached, and we've talked about $100k calmly, hahaha how can it be,
Fomo always comes to make people imagine too high, yes it doesn't matter, please imagine, no one forbids,
but if Ethereum doesn't can reach the price of $100k, will you keep waiting?
$100k is a wishful thinking for Ethereum just as we're wishing bitcoin to reach $500k-$1M. It's okay if there are people that have been thinking of Ethereum with such prices because it's very common on this market. We're all wanting to have that price so that we're all going to be wealthy someday. So even if you only hold 1 Ethereum when it reaches $100k then you're that wealthy already.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
June 11, 2021, 07:55:24 PM
$10k still hasn't been reached, and we've talked about $100k calmly, hahaha how can it be,
Fomo always comes to make people imagine too high, yes it doesn't matter, please imagine, no one forbids,

We are free to set a target for how high the price of Ethereum will rise, but the target of $100k is very unrealistic for Ethereum right now.
As you said the price of $10k is still not reached by Ethereum, how can we expect Ethereum to rise to the price of $100k. Honestly it's unacceptable
to my logic, we'd better think of a rational target for Ethereum to achieve in the near future. Because we have to be gradual in determining the target
price of Ethereum, so that it makes more sense to achieve.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
June 11, 2021, 07:17:11 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
June 11, 2021, 03:01:38 PM
So far, the highest value in my prediction for ETH is $10k with consideration to the current market situation. On the other hand, we know what other things could happen in the future, we may see bitcoin hitting a higher ATH first before seeing ETH experiencing the same thing. So if you got your hopes high for bitcoin and ethereum, might as well keep on holding than to regret when the time comes that both experiences massive bull runs. Holding was never an easy thing to do but if you have the patience and perseverance to do it, grab the chance and do not lose the opportunity.
Isn't $10K a pretty high price, prediction if we look at market conditions that are still deteriorating like today?
I think ethereum will need a lot of encouragement to reach the price of $10K and maybe even by the end of this year the price of ethereum will only be between $4K - $5K, and even then it will happen if the market conditions start to improve and I personally do not deny if the price of ethereum can reach $10K but of course it will take a long time and also good market conditions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
June 11, 2021, 09:07:11 AM
So far, the highest value in my prediction for ETH is $10k with consideration to the current market situation. On the other hand, we know what other things could happen in the future, we may see bitcoin hitting a higher ATH first before seeing ETH experiencing the same thing. So if you got your hopes high for bitcoin and ethereum, might as well keep on holding than to regret when the time comes that both experiences massive bull runs. Holding was never an easy thing to do but if you have the patience and perseverance to do it, grab the chance and do not lose the opportunity.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
April 29, 2021, 06:41:15 AM
Lol, this is a luxury and full of myths.  It is too difficult to predict these very distant future trends, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies where macroscopic availability is available.  So I think it's best to focus on the trend, enjoy the profits and try to enjoy this beauty. 

ETH will be approximately $ 5-8k as my prediction for this year and $ 10-15k for next year (when ETH 2.0 is welcome)

Even that amount you are projecting still far, a very huge amount of money that needed to flow inside this market in order
to achieved that value, investors and traders needs to add more patience.

If they wanted to reached that amount in a much shorter time frame, holding and keep buying may help lessen the time, we
don't really know what future will offer to this investment asset.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 29, 2021, 06:32:02 AM
For the optimists I find $ 100k still quite modest when it comes to the price of this coin. Looking at the dogecoin, no one would have imagined that it could ever achieve such a position. Personally, I find this market a lot of surprises, so every judgment we should listen to.
But comparing dogecoin to Ethereum, they're far from each other. You check the supply limit for both of these coins. ETH has 115M supply limit and Doge has 129B.

Although I would agree about Dogecoins surge and nobody has expected it after coming from a very low price. But with the help of Musk's tweets and pumping, that made Dogecoin one of the most invested crypto due to his tweets.
If ETH reaches 100k $, BTC must reach the equivalent of 1M $. The market will have different fluctuations and developmental crossroads in the future. We often hear about the "arms race of the world". So why not think, there will be a "race in crypto".

Everything can be formed very quickly and elegantly. If it is within the framework of the match. So if Ethereum is chosen to build new economic systems (schools, health care, hospitals, insurance, construction, politics, ... etc) from around the world. How will it be? the result will be.

100% Doge will be abandoned when the world annihilates covid and returns to normal. Comparing Doge to ETH is too far-fetched.

Activity: 784
Merit: 108
April 29, 2021, 04:01:07 AM
Lol, this is a luxury and full of myths.  It is too difficult to predict these very distant future trends, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies where macroscopic availability is available.  So I think it's best to focus on the trend, enjoy the profits and try to enjoy this beauty. 

ETH will be approximately $ 5-8k as my prediction for this year and $ 10-15k for next year (when ETH 2.0 is welcome)
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
April 29, 2021, 01:09:56 AM
ETH will be our paradise this year.  Can't judge feasibility at $ 100k but $ 10k this year is entirely possible.  Vitalik and the entire ETH team did their best to distribute ETH 2.0 as soon as possible.  The value of ETH that has swept up since bitcoin's plunge is a very good reason to analyze it.  ATH will be surpassed by ETH at 3k $ -> 5k> 7.2k $ and 10k.  I believe it will come ... Hold with ETH has been the mainstream from all over.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 28, 2021, 08:16:44 PM
Well, there is no limit ini our sky and I do believe it too in this crypto market. Maybe the price of ethereum would be worth 11 trillion, and who knows about the future, right? There is a possibility that crypto become the essential things in our world.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
April 28, 2021, 07:18:10 PM
Yeah probably your kids will enjoy that pump though because we might be too old to witness that. For now lets aim for more realistic predictions, not to overspeculate but for me I was looking forward for Eth to hit $5k before the end of the year.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
April 28, 2021, 07:24:27 AM
You argument is quite weak isn't it? Could a human being be 12 foot big? Or 15? Could Bitcoin be worth $10 million? Could a plane go 20,000 mph?
Ethereum going to 100k is not that likely for the time being.
If we look in the mirror about crypto, nothing is impossible, but I underline the above colleague, sometimes we also have to be realistic to determine whether something is appropriate and makes sense. clearly the colleague above explained clearly that all of that requires realistic things, because if it is not realistic then we will just decide what we want and it may not make sense anymore.
If the ethereum price reaches $ 100K, what will happen to bitcoin, because usually the difference with bitcoin is thousands of times.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
April 27, 2021, 07:39:24 PM
For the optimists I find $ 100k still quite modest when it comes to the price of this coin. Looking at the dogecoin, no one would have imagined that it could ever achieve such a position. Personally, I find this market a lot of surprises, so every judgment we should listen to.
But comparing dogecoin to Ethereum, they're far from each other. You check the supply limit for both of these coins. ETH has 115M supply limit and Doge has 129B.

Although I would agree about Dogecoins surge and nobody has expected it after coming from a very low price. But with the help of Musk's tweets and pumping, that made Dogecoin one of the most invested crypto due to his tweets.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 22, 2021, 01:58:41 PM
no one will know for sure about the price of Ethereum (ETH) in the future, but one thing is for sure, ETH will last a very long time in the present to the future, at least 50 years into the future, it is not impossible in the future all transactions anywhere at any time can use altcoins to make payments, the price of ETH itself has now reached
$ 2,200, it is not impossible that next year it can reach $ 10,000 +, to reach $ 100,000 may still take a long time, but let's all be patient and wait until the time comes .
We cannot know the future, but we can predict it because of what happened in the past. With a strong ecosystem that has received strong support from the community so far, I think there will be a day when ETH can set that price.

The strong ecosystems that exist today are slowly crumbling down. many platforms offer better service and many have switched to them. Ethereum may still be strong today, but if it is in the future it will still be like this. it would be difficult to retain users. I doubt ethereum can hit $100k in the future. maybe BNB will get there first, because BSC is a better platform.
Well it's like you're talking about if the future, if it still is, then it will be very difficult for things to happen. Right now I've seen them try to make changes in response to user needs, with other platforms able to leverage this to attack ETH. However, I will still hold the point that with an already large ecosystem, as long as they are better, users will surely come back to support and use it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 21, 2021, 07:19:04 AM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
April 21, 2021, 04:29:20 AM
we've already hit trillions in marketcap so it is very possible in the future. We don't know the timing yet, it can take unestimated amount of years for ether to get to that price level from current marketcap.

It's needed to have a lots of whales to bring this value, there are always good good possibilities that the trend will
bring this project to this level.

Depends from every traders and investors if how far they'll going to bring more money to this coin and how this
asset attracts more new people to invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
April 21, 2021, 03:13:29 AM
no one will know for sure about the price of Ethereum (ETH) in the future, but one thing is for sure, ETH will last a very long time in the present to the future, at least 50 years into the future, it is not impossible in the future all transactions anywhere at any time can use altcoins to make payments, the price of ETH itself has now reached
$ 2,200, it is not impossible that next year it can reach $ 10,000 +, to reach $ 100,000 may still take a long time, but let's all be patient and wait until the time comes .
We cannot know the future, but we can predict it because of what happened in the past. With a strong ecosystem that has received strong support from the community so far, I think there will be a day when ETH can set that price.

The strong ecosystems that exist today are slowly crumbling down. many platforms offer better service and many have switched to them. Ethereum may still be strong today, but if it is in the future it will still be like this. it would be difficult to retain users. I doubt ethereum can hit $100k in the future. maybe BNB will get there first, because BSC is a better platform.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
April 21, 2021, 03:00:08 AM
we've already hit trillions in marketcap so it is very possible in the future. We don't know the timing yet, it can take unestimated amount of years for ether to get to that price level from current marketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: