Pages:
Author

Topic: Could somebody explain bitcoins to me a little bit better? - page 2. (Read 895 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I don't know what their main purpose is. I just know that they cost 300 dollars each. Do they help you make more money? Are they tied with PayPal or a bank account? What is the main point of them? Is it real money, or is it video game money? Something you can only use online? Is it for stock market? Stock trading? I don't understand.

Somebody explain these bitcoins to me now.

It's a decentralised payment method, it's pseudo-anonymous and it has really low transfer fees...
It has real-world value and can be used to purchase goods/services, or can be helt in the hope the prise will rise in the (near) future.

That being said, how did you manage to make 266 posts without knowing what bitcoin is?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't know what their main purpose is. I just know that they cost 300 dollars each. Do they help you make more money? Are they tied with PayPal or a bank account? What is the main point of them? Is it real money, or is it video game money? Something you can only use online? Is it for stock market? Stock trading? I don't understand.

Somebody explain these bitcoins to me now.
Pages:
Jump to: