Pages:
Author

Topic: COULD TERRA CLASSIC BE POISED FOR A RALLY - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 27, 2023, 04:30:21 PM
I don't understand how this coin can be traded if there are such problems with the CEO, I also see that the trading volumes are huge... somehow it doesn't inspire confidence.  Maybe some positive news influenced this growth?  For example, I haven't heard it
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 27, 2023, 02:56:03 PM
The price of LUNC has rallied by 44% in the past 24 hours and this got users wondering why?
So what if it got rallied? It's just being played by the manipulators and trying to attract dumb money. Those all of you that wants to do something with your money, don't get FOMOed with these coins.
I know that Binance is still supporting this coin and remains listed on their exchange. But that doesn't make sense when this has been part of the Do Kwon issue. There can still be trading volume and such on this coin but if you just want to be safe with your money, don't get on this rally for this coin.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
November 27, 2023, 11:10:15 AM

The price of LUNC has rallied by 44% in the past 24 hours and this got users wondering why?

The rally comes after crypto exchange Binance announced that it would launch USTC futures contracts, offering 50x leverage.

The futures contract was scheduled to launch at 12:30 UTC today.

And why not? It's a cryptocurrency like any other. And it doesn't matter that at one time this coin was bankrupt. It still remains on the market and continues to be traded. And if the coin is traded, it means that there is demand and there is supply. And therefore there can be upward and downward movements.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 27, 2023, 09:39:54 AM
This is similar to the rally we have seen for FTX, USTC has pumped massively in last two days roughly around 5x, now LUNC is on rally but it's nothing short of gambling if we enter now as these have been bankrupt once and there is no guarantee that it won't happen against and Seema like whales had already accumulated huge amount of these tokens and now in mood to play around with market. We can earn good profit but due to the higher risks involved.

I would suggest people to away away if they cannot be on their toes and play with stop loss or OCO post investing.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 27, 2023, 09:07:42 AM

The rally comes after crypto exchange Binance announced that it would launch USTC futures contracts, offering 50x leverage.

The futures contract was scheduled to launch at 12:30 UTC today.
Pages:
Jump to: