Pages:
Author

Topic: Could this be the sign of bull run? - page 6. (Read 424 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
Judging by the recent BTC dynamics, there is indeed a sense that the bull market will come. But this may also be a bait thrown by the whales, so at this time we should all remain vigilant. We should always keep track of the market's development and not miss the opportunity, but we should not invest it lightly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
https://twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/1013776501060317185
Look at this tweet and you will understand why bitcoin has now given growth. I'm not sure that this is a market reversal and we will see a long-term move up. Most likely soon we will return to positions below 6,000 dollars.
Activity: 47
Merit: 5
July 02, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
This years bull run will be a lot different than last years. First, most of the newbs that joined last year did so just for the HYIP and lending craze, those are gone now (mostly). Second, banks and corporations are aligning themselves with crypto projects in a systematic approach that will not have the same impact on the market because these will be company purchases, not market trading. Third, the CMC and CBOE futures markets will suppress the prices as long as possible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
July 02, 2018, 12:27:49 PM
as works on anchoring use with ones on priors as appealing excess with beginning initiation to run within limit of template with the framework, investors to keep as stands within limit of exchange to returns of excess as noticing extras as might on goes to dispute with one on decision with the following of expends as releasing spares with resource on force.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
Current market is green and price slowly increase, it's a good signal for market recover, but I don't think it's a sign of bull run, I think we still need to wait again, if whales really in action, marketcap will faster increase, just like last year
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
July 02, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
Seems like the whales are in action.
But the bull run depends on how capable they are to drive and how easily others follow.
Because bull run can't be possible from limited number of investors and without the entry of new ones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 02, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
We might possibly have bull run in couple of months time. Although, there have been lot of speculations, but no one is perfectly sure what the exact time would be. I am just optimistic that just a little little can instigate the bull run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
Networks are becoming congested.
Gas prices have increased.
Exchanges have increased their withdrawal fee.
The prices of bitcoin, ethereum and some other altcoins are gradually increasing.
Does it now mean that bull run for this year is imminent?
Pages:
Jump to: