Pages:
Author

Topic: Could use an advice 2BTC/Month - page 3. (Read 3318 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
April 28, 2014, 11:44:54 AM

Pretty nice income may I ask what you mine and what is your mining equipment ? Tongue

12x 280x
3x 290

Mining XPM

You'd better be investing in cryptos.

VTC has a bring future ahead. It's not a bad idea to invest, if you're going for long-term.

in which crypros would you invest? for short-term and long-term?
If you like then invest in Doge and Litecoin its better and good investment right now

Can you explain why? i remember doge was above 0.00002btc now its way down, why will it go back up. ltc the same.
i don't know how to read the map of values of the cryptos i'm afraid to lose my btc on shitty coins that will collapse.

Activity: 238
April 28, 2014, 11:30:11 AM
Hey guys, currently with my hashing power i'm making 2 btc each month.
the question is what would you do with those 2 btc? my mining is not my main income so i don't mind saving my bitcoins on the side for now.

do you think btc will go above 450-500$? I mean way above
would you buy VTC with them? cause i heard they will worth a lot a year from now.

or should i just change them to money? what would you do?

thank you

Pretty nice income may I ask what you mine and what is your mining equipment ? Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
April 28, 2014, 11:21:45 AM

VTC has a bring future ahead. It's not a bad idea to invest, if you're going for long-term.

If you like then invest in Doge and Litecoin its better and good investment right now
April 28, 2014, 11:19:41 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 28, 2014, 11:17:05 AM
I would keep BTC , because If they'll start rising I know that they will rise alot.

how do you know? people told me that chinese banks has a lot to do with it but even after they calmed us down the BTC rised to 600$ but then went down again.
i don't know all the facts ill be happy to hear.
You can never know that is why it is called speculation. The BTC is still not widely used and as more and more merchants accept, it will boom(likely), so this may not happen now or in the next year(It still may ) but at some point , a BTC may be worth way much than it is now
April 28, 2014, 11:09:29 AM
I would keep BTC , because If they'll start rising I know that they will rise alot.

how do you know? people told me that chinese banks has a lot to do with it but even after they calmed us down the BTC rised to 600$ but then went down again.
i don't know all the facts ill be happy to hear.
Activity: 122
April 28, 2014, 10:48:25 AM
Use that money to invest in other business and gain money. Trade in cryptocurrencies and gain btc. When time comes, your btc also gets profitable.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2014, 10:45:52 AM
Activity: 196
April 28, 2014, 10:23:02 AM

April 28, 2014, 10:20:45 AM
Hey guys, currently with my hashing power i'm making 2 btc each month.
the question is what would you do with those 2 btc? my mining is not my main income so i don't mind saving my bitcoins on the side for now.

do you think btc will go above 450-500$? I mean way above
would you buy VTC with them? cause i heard they will worth a lot a year from now.

or should i just change them to money? what would you do?

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: