Pages:
Author

Topic: Could XRP win in SEC case be a start for next bull run? - page 4. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Bear markets are influenced by negative events, while the other way around for bull, both depending on significant 'base' event, paving way for further.

I believe this xrp ruling could be start of the next bull run, and we will be seeing positive events from now on. Halving is also coming which should propel up the market as well. What do you think?
I'm doubtful it does a huge impact but as we can see, their issue with the SEC has been for many years and we've passed the 2021 bull season already. Meaning, it was not the XRP that could lift up the current market situation or the SEC but it was the trust of investors and new adapters. We seek bigger demand in order to fill the declining gap and I know people are not only investing in XRP but mostly in Bitcoin. Whatever will happen to XRP it doesn't really matter as the market will become bullish without this project - IMO.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
It is positive news because now we don’t have to worry that coins like Ethereum will be labeled as securities. Hence why coins like ADA are rallying as a result.

This is a huge win but it’s crazy how long this lawsuit took. Millions of dollars wasted on legal fees but we finally won. This is incredible bullish news. Coinbase is already announcing they are resisting XRP for trading.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Bear markets are influenced by negative events, while the other way around for bull, both depending on significant 'base' event, paving way for further.

I believe this xrp ruling could be start of the next bull run, and we will be seeing positive events from now on. Halving is also coming which should propel up the market as well. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: