Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you link to my website please? - page 2. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 101
October 28, 2012, 06:17:38 AM
I have read the google webmaster guidelines and I think as long as I don't offer monetary compensation it's ok to ask if others can link to a website.

Unless you're running AdSense ads on your website, I'm not sure why you believe this is relevant.

What do you mean?
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
October 28, 2012, 06:06:44 AM
I have read the google webmaster guidelines and I think as long as I don't offer monetary compensation it's ok to ask if others can link to a website.

Unless you're running AdSense ads on your website, I'm not sure why you believe this is relevant.
October 28, 2012, 02:46:11 AM
Site wont load.

I tested both links and they seem to work. Could you try again, maybe it was temporarily down?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2012, 01:36:29 AM
Site wont load.
October 28, 2012, 12:44:14 AM
Any kind and friendly individual out there who wouldn't mind placing a link on your website?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
October 25, 2012, 10:36:40 AM
Could you link to my website please?

Please link to mine. I would appreciate it and maybe I'll send you a digital hug. Ah, wait, no cannot do that, that would be a reward and perhaps against google guidelines : )

The link to the website is http://bitcoinfreelancing.t15.org

If you put a link to the website on your site, it would be awesome if you could send me a link to your erm... link.

And to round it off with a little pun - here's another Link (ask me if you don't get the joke):

I don't think you're going to get many takers, for nobody's going to link to a website created for free and littered with grammatical errors. You would have better luck asking for a 10 BTC in Newbie then getting results you desire with this venture.
October 25, 2012, 10:05:22 AM
Could you link to my website please?

Please link to mine. I would appreciate it and maybe I'll send you a digital hug. Ah, wait, no cannot do that, that would be a reward and perhaps against google guidelines : )

The link to the website is http://bitcoinfreelancing.t15.org

If you put a link to the website on your site, it would be awesome if you could send me a link to your erm... link.

And to round it off with a little pun - here's another Link (ask me if you don't get the joke):

Pages:
Jump to: