Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you recommend some advertising platform? - page 3. (Read 1127 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Do you have experience in facebook ads? As far as I know, this is the most effective place to advertise these days. Most people are dwelling their time on facebook and your target people should be the ones to see your ads. You can also adjust the fee depending on the number of your people reached and engagements. One time try isn't enough if you'll use facebook ads, patience is actually needed on it and sort of some experiments, I hope that you'll get your niche with the best platform for your product.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Do you know about any other service that provides good traffic with a good conversion rate for a lower price?
Thank you for every tip.  Wink
You should at least include your niche because it may vary in a case to case bases. Those you mentioned were really charging high CPM considering the number of their users where your advertisement(s) will be shown. If you're targeting cryptocurrency, then conzilla, cointraffic, a-ads is a must to try.

Have you tried those social media sites such twitter, reddit and quora?
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Hello, I started promoting some affiliate marketing offers, but I can´t find a good traffic source.
I have tried Facebook, Bing, and Google ads, but all of them have a pretty high CPM rate.
Do you know about any other service that provides good traffic with a good conversion rate for a lower price?
Thank you for every tip.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: