Pages:
Author

Topic: Could you teach me build up A professional website? - page 3. (Read 5514 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
OP, there are free ways in learning how to build your own website. Try w3schools, for example. Goodluck!
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
I am seeking a partner for the website building for coineed.com.
if there is no one else join this project,I will do it by myself. pay for the course of building up a professional website.

Wish you guys don't be regret of this in future.

Could you give us a summary of your final decisions, i remeber that you asked in a thread about some ideas to apply to coineed.com
If you want, you can do it yourself, nowadays it is not that complicated to make a professional website, you can start by learning the basic languages and scale up. PHP HTML CSS JS are your best friends for this, just stay open minded and do things in the proper way, you can find hundreds of tutorials in the web, ad how-to guides, coding guidelines, proper ways to do X or Y things. Just give it the required amount of time and you will build your website by your hand.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Hi I could walk you through making a website.
My hourly rate is 20$

I think what he is looking for is a partnership, he said if no one shows interest he is going to do it himself. The topic and the content seems contradicting to me
I think he's either looking for a partner or if that doesn't work out, he's willing to pay someone to give him a course to build it himself?

OP, you know there are a lot of free resources out there for learning how to build a website, right?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
My hourly rate is 20$

I think what he is looking for is a partnership, he said if no one shows interest he is going to do it himself. The topic and the content seems contradicting to me
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
My hourly rate is 20$

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
I am seeking a partner for the website building for coineed.com.
if there is no one else join this project,I will do it by myself. pay for the course of building up a professional website.

Wish you guys don't be regret of this in future.
Pages:
Jump to: