Pages:
Author

Topic: Count down to Bitcoin halving. - page 3. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 326
December 09, 2023, 06:53:30 PM
If you look at previous history, halving and its influence on Bitcoin price spikes are indeed true. However, this also cannot be the next benchmark. Why do I say that, because the current supply of bitcoin is already and is almost approaching 21 million, maybe there are only 2.5 million left for all the bitcoin supply to be on the market. Of course, the influence of the halving is no longer very significant on price increases. And only mass adoption and use in the real world can influence prices because the more bitcoins are bought or used, the more demand there will be.

I'm sure this time Bitcoin's halving will still be able to print ATH.

Your analysis is a new angle to look at the coming halving next year, since almost all the bitcoin have been minted then we'll likely not see the impact of ATH. But from the excitement about the halving, I believe that even if the halving does not reach it's full potential, the anticipation of it can still make us to see a new height of ATH, because I believe that the crypto market has structured itself to hit massive bull run after every halving. Although this will be my first halving experience since i got involved in bitcoin, I'm eagerly looking forward to how the event of halving will trigger the ATH. Despite bitcoin, not been 100% predictable, due to it's volatility, I'm still hopeful that we'll have a massive bull run, because the indicators are there, we're expecting the much talked about ETF, I'm positive that if it happens, then it'll aid the bull run, because demand for bitcoin will increase.

The charm of halving will remain eternal in Bitcoin, but the influence on price increases will experience differences from the first halving onwards. We can observe this if we observe the graph of Bitcoin's price increase after the halving, there is a decrease in the percentage increase in price, but Bitcoin is able to print a new ATH with each increase. The saturation point will also have an effect over time, triggering a stable response when a price halving occurs, this applies to every chart.

Maybe it's a big event or milestone like an ETF, a network upgrade to make it better, mass adoption or other factors besides halving that can move prices. I just think it's more different to look for an angle in looking at Bitcoin prices from several influences.
Activity: 1428
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 09, 2023, 01:52:39 PM
Everyone is gathering bitcoin in different amount because they know well that halving is coming so if we want to reap reward then we should buy as more as we can afford. Count down is started but I think Bull season is entered now because the price touched 44k$ which is a higher price as we compared the current price with precious one.

We are unable to predict the accurate date and day on which halving will come about but it is sure that halving is going to be happen in 2024. People having bitcoin and other beneficial coins in their wallet will be in profit but all other who missed this opportunity will regret until next halving appears. Coming halving will be productive and more valuable than all terminated halving.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 09, 2023, 01:20:22 PM
We know previous 3 halvings of Bitcoin and each halving greatly affected the price of Bitcoin. The upcoming 2024 halving will also see a big change in price as we know that miners will have their block reward halved. After the first bitcoin launch in 2009, miners received 50 bitcoins as a block reward per block.

As the block reward is halved every 4 years, miners get 25 after that 12.5 and then 6.25 respectively in the 3 halvings. Block reward will be changed to 3.12 in the upcoming halving. As the block reward halves, the supply of new bitcoins to the market will gradually decrease and the price of bitcoins will continue to rise. Investors are getting more curious and making it very easy for Bitcoin prices to surpass previous all-time high.

That will mostly depend on the price of the bitcoin at that place that we can see what will be the price of the bitcoin when someone have already in their portfolio. If it goes somehow high then there will be too much volatility that how can the users will manage it.

Also another situation is that the price of bitcoin near the halving will be too high to obtain. That's why mostly users are saying to buy the Bitcoin before the price has been raised and before the next halving.
Activity: 420
Merit: 273
December 09, 2023, 01:01:20 PM
If you look at previous history, halving and its influence on Bitcoin price spikes are indeed true. However, this also cannot be the next benchmark. Why do I say that, because the current supply of bitcoin is already and is almost approaching 21 million, maybe there are only 2.5 million left for all the bitcoin supply to be on the market. Of course, the influence of the halving is no longer very significant on price increases. And only mass adoption and use in the real world can influence prices because the more bitcoins are bought or used, the more demand there will be.

Your analysis is a new angle to look at the coming halving next year, since almost all the bitcoin have been minted then we'll likely not see the impact of ATH. But from the excitement about the halving, I believe that even if the halving does not reach it's full potential, the anticipation of it can still make us to see a new height of ATH, because I believe that the crypto market has structured itself to hit massive bull run after every halving. Although this will be my first halving experience since i got involved in bitcoin, I'm eagerly looking forward to how the event of halving will trigger the ATH. Despite bitcoin, not been 100% predictable, due to it's volatility, I'm still hopeful that we'll have a massive bull run, because the indicators are there, we're expecting the much talked about ETF, I'm positive that if it happens, then it'll aid the bull run, because demand for bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 211
December 09, 2023, 09:05:37 AM
We know previous 3 halvings of Bitcoin and each halving greatly affected the price of Bitcoin. The upcoming 2024 halving will also see a big change in price as we know that miners will have their block reward halved. After the first bitcoin launch in 2009, miners received 50 bitcoins as a block reward per block.

As the block reward is halved every 4 years, miners get 25 after that 12.5 and then 6.25 respectively in the 3 halvings. Block reward will be changed to 3.12 in the upcoming halving. As the block reward halves, the supply of new bitcoins to the market will gradually decrease and the price of bitcoins will continue to rise. Investors are getting more curious and making it very easy for Bitcoin prices to surpass previous all-time high.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 09, 2023, 08:26:24 AM
139 days left.
We've only got 365(1/2) days a year and I'm not good with numbers but this makes me think that we're still quite far to end a year but then it's easier to count with months since it's just a few months away.
Needless to say, everyone is happy now because it seems that the impact pre-halving goes to the altcoins market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
December 09, 2023, 08:22:31 AM
For everyone that compares the last halving cycle with the next can be wrong this time, I am not betting on this though but it's really something, last halving cycle we don't have ETF approval knocking this hard on the door, also the supply of Bitcoin is far more lower now compare to back then, things might not work out in the same way as 2020 this time.

For me, Bitcoin value don't always rise before the halving is complete and even after it's completed it doesn't surge right away, it takes some months after before price starts appreciating, but this time things can be different, Bitcoin can keep pushing even when the halving is close and also after the halving is completed.

Activity: 574
Merit: 566
December 09, 2023, 05:58:03 AM
Everyone knows halving will influence Bitcoin price to rise, so there's nothing should be discussed anymore.

With bitcoin halving, we should all have cash ready to use and should be prepared to lose it.
Both Bitcoin and fiat are same, it's a currency. So if you sell your fiat for Bitcoin, you're not lose anything since you sell fiat and get fiat. It's a lose if you donate, scammed, hacked or other thing caused by human mistakes.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
December 09, 2023, 05:51:29 AM
The reasonable target is in six number. When Bitcoin will get its price like $100,000 and higher?

I will hold my bitcoin till it get six number for its price because I know it will achieve those high prices. Future supply will decrease, become smaller with each Bitcoin halving and adoption for Bitcoin will be bigger. Price must be higher and from $69,000 for 2021 all time high to $100,000, it is about less than 40% increase.
Hodling up to get six number for its price is not easy, even if you are in a position to make a few dreams possible and pay for them not in fiat but in Bitcoin Cool. I looked at this posting again today and if you believe it, we could have a Bitcoin price of 250,000$ in 2025. And now looking at the last few weeks, or the whole year 2023 - there has been an increase of +130% and more just in bitcoin. We know that "anything" is possible and I believe that we will have many beautiful days and months again in 2024.

BTC and It's Cycles

This is an amazing chart I have saved for more than a year now, it predicted the 2022 Cycle Low correctly. It's made by someone else, I do not remember the user however I have it saved.
I just wanted to share this as many people here do not believe in the 4-Year Bitcoin Cycle. Here's a live proof of that being executed every cycle.

The next possible Cycle High is in August, 2025-November, 2025.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 742
December 09, 2023, 03:27:56 AM
Bitcoin has touched its highest price this year, a few hours ago Bitcoin was close to $45K this is a green signal for the Bitcoin market. First target was $35K Bitcoin market will go to $40K he achieved that target quickly Now Bitcoin target is to touch $50K and I believe it will happen very soon. Currently the Bitcoin market is pumping more than it is dumping which is why we are optimistic that the price of Bitcoin can touch $50K this year itself. If the price of Bitcoin touches $50K this year it will be a new milestone for Bitcoin this year. As a Bitcoin investor we expect Bitcoin to touch the highest price.
The reasonable target is in six number. When Bitcoin will get its price like $100,000 and higher?

I will hold my bitcoin till it get six number for its price because I know it will achieve those high prices. Future supply will decrease, become smaller with each Bitcoin halving and adoption for Bitcoin will be bigger. Price must be higher and from $69,000 for 2021 all time high to $100,000, it is about less than 40% increase.

40% increase is not an impossible growth for Bitcoin and I am really sure it will be there in 2024 and 2025. After that, bear market will come but it is for a next bull market with a new all time high. Soon we will see price under $100,000 is a past, a regret like now it is impossible to see Bitcoin falls to $1,000 like in 2017.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
December 09, 2023, 03:05:31 AM
Bitcoin has touched its highest price this year, a few hours ago Bitcoin was close to $45K this is a green signal for the Bitcoin market. First target was $35K Bitcoin market will go to $40K he achieved that target quickly Now Bitcoin target is to touch $50K and I believe it will happen very soon. Currently the Bitcoin market is pumping more than it is dumping which is why we are optimistic that the price of Bitcoin can touch $50K this year itself. If the price of Bitcoin touches $50K this year it will be a new milestone for Bitcoin this year. As a Bitcoin investor we expect Bitcoin to touch the highest price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Rollbit.com
December 09, 2023, 02:34:22 AM
The countdown to the BTC halving continues and of course we will see a bull market.

The BTC halving is the moment that many people have been waiting for, who have bought a lot of Bitcoin because they want to quickly get a profit from their investment, and for those who are experienced, they usually don't sell it during the halving because they sell it later during the bull run, and the bull run which is predicted to come in 2025, so the profits will be bigger.

Soon, of course, we will enter 2024 and I think currently Bitcoin is showing good signs because the BTC price has risen quite high, currently it has exceeded $44k. I think for people who haven't bought a lot of BTC or don't have any BTC at all, I think I will feel sad and definitely hope that the price of BTC will fall again.

Before the halving, the price of BTC was always high, but people who bought BTC had to use money that they were ready to lose because the current position is that the price of BTC is already high, but of course it hasn't reached the new level, so there is still a chance to be able to buy BTC, but of course it is very risky. high because no one will know the direction of the market. this is a good topic op. and I can't wait to see bitcoin form a new ath and I think there will definitely be a lot of fomo when btc rises over $69k.
Activity: 826
December 09, 2023, 02:02:48 AM

If the influence of halving and its effect isn't that significant anymore, how exactly can you tell that it's not influential anymore when we're still talking about it and at the same time a lot of crypto personality and crypto websites are anticipating it by having a calendar? I don't agree that it's going to be insignificant unlike last time, I do believe that it's going to be the same influence as last time. That halving is going to make mining much more difficult and with much difficulty in mining, there's bound to be an increase in demand and with a low supply and slow replenish in the supply since mining rewards got halved and with lower supply and ever increasing demand, the price will only go up from there and that happened because the halving so I wouldn't exactly say that halving has lost its significance when it comes to what's happening in the bitcoin market and the events surrounding the market.

Yes, this is just speculation from me personally considering that the percentage increase in the price of Bitcoin during several halvings has decreased. This cannot be a patent benchmark, because the trend itself is influenced by bitcoin demand itself once again.

https://ibb.co/KLrPBQH
Image from https://blog.cryptostars.is/why-does-halving-escalate-the-price-of-cryptocurrency-6536f89ee5fb
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2023, 01:16:03 AM

If the influence of halving and its effect isn't that significant anymore, how exactly can you tell that it's not influential anymore when we're still talking about it and at the same time a lot of crypto personality and crypto websites are anticipating it by having a calendar? I don't agree that it's going to be insignificant unlike last time, I do believe that it's going to be the same influence as last time. That halving is going to make mining much more difficult and with much difficulty in mining, there's bound to be an increase in demand and with a low supply and slow replenish in the supply since mining rewards got halved and with lower supply and ever increasing demand, the price will only go up from there and that happened because the halving so I wouldn't exactly say that halving has lost its significance when it comes to what's happening in the bitcoin market and the events surrounding the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2023, 12:20:12 AM
I believe many BTC users are aware that the bull run is very close to take over from the bear run that reign over two years and some months to caused some hodlers panicking because, they were tired of their hodling in the community. If you look at the market very well, you will know that, there are still opportunity to buy BTC and hodl for that bull run to come because the bull run will get mature from next year for people to feel positive results that will make them to buy more when another bear run come.

Since the price has risen to $44k in this month of december, I guess it will surely get to $50k before the end of this year which is the stage the price will reach before some investors will begin to release their BTC for sale to make something nice from their investment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 08, 2023, 11:19:05 PM

At the moment, bitcoin have been on an uptrend but don’t make FOMO to make a mistake to invest when you’re not ready for it. Take your time, use DCA to keep accumulating. Even after the halving is not still a bad time to invest as bitcoin wouldn’t have marked a new all-time high yet. It is better to invest steadily without a cut rather than investing and still taking out of the investment to solve personal financial issues again.

FOMO is one of the biggest factors in making a mistake in investment
from time to time i rethink about the amount of money i have invested and i get those questions like is it enough? should i buy more? especially now that the price is increasing it’s making me want to add more on to the btc i have but then again i don’t have the funds yet i can’t just do dca with the little money i have because i also have to think about the transaction fees so i try my best to fight against FOMO
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
December 08, 2023, 11:18:22 PM
No doubt, the upcoming halving is an influential event in Bitcoin's price movements, but for now it seems it isn't the biggest thing to consider. It seems the influence of the Bitcoin spot ETF is more powerful right now. It seems to steal away the show so much so that the bullishness of the price these days may not actually be caused by the anticipated halving but probably by the potential Bitcoin spot ETF approval. This approval may actually bring in so much money than just the halving. This might even be enough for the price to be pushed to a new ATH before the halving.
Without a doubt the possible approval of a bitcoin ETF is stealing the spotlight to the upcoming halving, but this is not bad news at all, in fact this is great, as if an ETF was indeed approved during the next year and you added the halving on top of it, the growth that we will see will be many times higher than what we could see independently from both of those news.

So all what is left is to wait until this happens, however if for some reason it did not happened then a correction is to be expected, as keeping the current levels seems impossible to me without that hype.
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
December 08, 2023, 11:02:07 PM
With bitcoin halving, we should all have cash ready to use and should be prepared to lose it. That way, when we reap the results, it will definitely feel more special. Likewise, if for example something happens that you don't want (a loss), it certainly won't surprise you too much. However, in my opinion, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will experience a price decline that will cause losses for investors. So investing in bitcoin and doing the halving, I feel like I'm in a safe zone. But even so, we must remain careful. Because the market cannot be predicted with certainty.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 08, 2023, 10:51:48 PM
The only thing that matters right now, as long as there is no halving, is that we only accumulate cryptocurrencies that we like and know will give us a profit. We know that often, as the halving is approaching, there is a rally in the price value of Bitcoin, and the top altcoins are also pulled into the market.

It's difficult because we know that there is a halving and then we don't have any holdings, so it doesn't matter, meaning whether there is a halving or not, if we can accumulate crypto assets, it's fine.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
December 08, 2023, 10:26:55 PM
No doubt, the upcoming halving is an influential event in Bitcoin's price movements, but for now it seems it isn't the biggest thing to consider. It seems the influence of the Bitcoin spot ETF is more powerful right now. It seems to steal away the show so much so that the bullishness of the price these days may not actually be caused by the anticipated halving but probably by the potential Bitcoin spot ETF approval. This approval may actually bring in so much money than just the halving. This might even be enough for the price to be pushed to a new ATH before the halving.
Pages:
Jump to: