Pages:
Author

Topic: Count down to the U.S. election; A.K.A: S&P 500 armageddon - page 3. (Read 1644 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
So, there is obviously going to be some sort of movements on the markets when we get closer to/post election time; and when there is economic uncertainty in the markets, there is always bound to be some volatile movements in the cryptocurrency/precious metal markets.

So, what are you doing to get ready for the election to hedge your value away from the dollar as we get close to the shit storm that is Hillary vs. Trump? 

I'm especially curious to what people are doing who live outside of the US to get ready for the economic uncertainty.
Purchasing some more bitcoin, and perhaps some gold after it drops some more.
The stock market has been leaning more towards Trump (or at least compared to the past few weeks) after the FBI re-opened investigations against Hillary.
Since the economic uncertainty is to be a temporary setback, i plan on stocking up on equities in the next month or two.  Will wait and see to see what policies the president plans on enforcing.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
So, there is obviously going to be some sort of movements on the markets when we get closer to/post election time; and when there is economic uncertainty in the markets, there is always bound to be some volatile movements in the cryptocurrency/precious metal markets.

So, what are you doing to get ready for the election to hedge your value away from the dollar as we get close to the shit storm that is Hillary vs. Trump? 

I'm especially curious to what people are doing who live outside of the US to get ready for the economic uncertainty.
Pages:
Jump to: