Pages:
Author

Topic: Countdown to Litecoin Block Reward Halving - page 2. (Read 12355 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The halving is too closely related to the China financial crash to be coincidental.
I am sorry are you saying that Charlie Lee knew all CHinese financial crashes and decided to have Litecoin halve around those specified dates? This makes no sense.

No, I'm saying no such thing. That would be stupid.

Obviously, Litecoin halving has scared the markets and caused the crash.

Its not complicated people. Honestly  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
If you a trader which one makes you money?

or another view
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Energy is Wealth
If you a trader which one makes you money?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i am waiting to see a reverse trend from litecoin still
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i wonder what will happen to litecoin if the halving dosent affects the price , i mean there is no choice left for any mining companies if the profits are lowered by half and the consumption is the same.
legendary
The halving is too closely related to the China financial crash to be coincidental.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
It's impossible to understand the LTC hate.

Most coins and platforms are complicated shit nobody needs or wants...
Where the primary purpose is to transfer wealth from idiots to scammers ("Devs").

But day after day...
The basic LTC wallet does what it's meant to do = BE MONEY...
Sent through 1000s of Money Transmitters at the liquidity level of $5 million/day.

Today's exchange volume:

BTC 75%
LTC 10%
ETH 5%

Bitcoin's days at #1 are numbered.

75% in this market with 1000 of alts is still huge.. All these alts, apart from a couple like LTC, ETH and doge have not managed to snoop away more than 25% of all crypto volume. Not bad I would say.
I think we will de the effect after the halving this time due to a reduced number of ltc being traded directly towards bitcoin.
I dont know why but i always get a feeling that litecoin is also invented by satoshi ..so that if something fails here then the backup plan is ready .. Grin

So Charles Lee is Satoshi?
who knows other than lee or the NSA
that was my opinion though .
legendary
Activity: 1876

Where the primary purpose is to transfer wealth from idiots to scammers ("Devs").

But day after day...
Sent through 1000s of Money Transmitters at the liquidity level of $5 million/day.

Today's exchange volume:

BTC 75%
LTC 10%
ETH 5%

100% agree.

if members of this forum want a crypto to succeed (not just here to make quick fiat) why not back the one thats consistantly on top of the alts (and remains so without all hype). one of the few with a known dev and not a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1588

But day after day...

Today's exchange volume:

BTC 75%
LTC 10%
ETH 5%

legendary
I think we will de the effect after the halving this time due to a reduced number of ltc being traded directly towards bitcoin.
I dont know why but i always get a feeling that litecoin is also invented by satoshi ..so that if something fails here then the backup plan is ready .. Grin

So Charles Lee is Satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Now only 5 days are left for the event, i guess everyone hopes litecoin price will increase at an alarming rate in thses days but i doubt it will happen..
http://www.litecoinblockhalf.com/
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is Gavincoin soon and it will be inaccessible for every day people. Bitcoin fears and hates all altcoins.

Litecoin has a bright future. Everyday people will use altcoins like Litecoin, Dogecoin and others. Not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin loves its children, nieces, and nephews.  Even the prodigal, black sheep scamcoins.   Cheesy

The altcoin hate/fear comes from the Monotheist Monopolist Maximalist Supremacists.

We Minimal Maximalists welcome a vibrant ecosystem of other coins, all trading under the watchful eye of the Holy Mother of All Blockchains.

I love Bitcoin, but I feel like it will be the 'MySpace' of coins. One day the 'Facebook' of coins will overtake it, and continue it.
But that's just my 2 satoshi...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Bitcoin is Gavincoin soon and it will be inaccessible for every day people. Bitcoin fears and hates all altcoins.

Litecoin has a bright future. Everyday people will use altcoins like Litecoin, Dogecoin and others. Not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin loves its children, nieces, and nephews.  Even the prodigal, black sheep scamcoins.   Cheesy

The altcoin hate/fear comes from the Monotheist Monopolist Maximalist Supremacists.

We Minimal Maximalists welcome a vibrant ecosystem of other coins, all trading under the watchful eye of the Holy Mother of All Blockchains.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
40 days

What controls the halving block reward , is it changed from Bitcoin source code ? because if it's not then how come Litecoin halving is before bitcoin halving while Bitcoin was created before Litecoin  Huh #confused

Bitcoin had its first halving in nov 2012 the price 2 weeks before was $10 per btc, 5 months after the halving it was $150. 

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/2842/block-reward-halving-a-guide/
legendary
Activity: 1344
I don't think this block reward halving matters anymore.
Most people already left this coin after the huge crash from 0.03.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
40 days

What controls the halving block reward , is it changed from Bitcoin source code ? because if it's not then how come Litecoin halving is before bitcoin halving while Bitcoin was created before Litecoin  Huh #confused
Pages:
Jump to: