Pages:
Author

Topic: countries investing in cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
September 23, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
Your question is ambiguous, although I'm interpreting it as governments investing in crypto:

Japan has a number of blockchain initiatives. They use NEM to organize their nuclear power grids.

France has a strong blockchain incubation program with government grants.

Cyprus offers the first graduate degree in blockchain and crypto.

China has partnered with VeChain, WaltonChain, and a few others in their smart city initiatives.

Some smaller countries have crypto assets in their holdings, as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
the largest share of investment is from China and Asian countries
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
I was surprised to see how much South Koreans were passionate about cryptocurrencies when it comes to investing and holding. There was this coin which practically skyrocketed to its ico price during this bear market, when it was announced that it would be making its debut on a local Korean exchange (ICO was from South Korea) besides being on IDEX first. Truly amazing! I see a lot of Korean ICOs and I'm almost always interested what they have to show.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
USA, China and Russian  Grin
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 23, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
Hello everyone, we need information from which countries was the most investing in cryptocurrency

What do you mean exactly? Do you want to know information about the amount of money that the people in different countries are investing? Or you are asking what countries are investing in cryptocurrencies? Because if it is the later I really do not think that many countries can invest in cryptocurrencies, because there needs to be some laws that forbids the governments to invest in volatile assets like cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
September 23, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
Many European countries are building a better framework and system for cryptocurrencies, Japan and Venezuela are also doing great in this field.

Japan is really leading all Asian countries and setting an example for them. It has built regulations and system to support positive uses of cryptocurrencies while cracking down fake and scams.

Venezuela on the other hand, had been an oil-rich country but they are facing a huge economic crisis. To handle this situation, Venezuelan citizens started using cryptocurrencies, which made their govt create its own cryptocurrency called Petro. They are trying it all to overcome their financial crisis.

EU nations like Sweden, Germany, Switzerland etc. are prominent among cryptocurrency support. They are providing various exchanges to traders, Big Swiss banks are supportive of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Germany has officially accepted bitcoin as a currency and overall cryptocurrencies are very positive among EU nations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
I know that China is in the lead. But I think that 80% of countries are involved in investing. Crypto currency is considered a very multifunctional sphere. Therefore, it attracts a large audience of the population.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
September 23, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
If you are asking about the largest countries investing in crypto currencies then i think asians are the largest investors specifically Japan and China, among regulated countries i think Usa is the biggest investor and then comes the EU region.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 12:08:35 PM
Hello everyone, we need information from which countries was the most investing in cryptocurrency

I can say EU consider about the majority of canadian countries very familiar with crypto and then it could open the possibility about they have a lot of people that have already invested in the crypto. This looks true consider about the canadian country has been opening petition against the facebook ban and it works
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 12:02:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: