Pages:
Author

Topic: Countries testing digital assets in 2020 - page 3. (Read 1689 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 11, 2020, 03:08:45 AM
China, which has almost finished developing its own national cryptocurrency and is about to launch it, was not mentioned in the article. In general, I think that many more countries than in this list are developing their own national cryptocurrencies or at least have plans to do so. It is worth considering that the future is not only for state-owned cryptocurrencies, but also for corporate tokens and existing cryptocurrencies.

Yeah pretty much.
I've found article about it right here https://blockonomi.com/china-will-launch-national-digital-asset-in-2020/
China seems to be very active in crypto field lately
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
January 11, 2020, 02:38:09 AM
The countries you have listed here is less compared to how many countries we have in this world. And I don’t really know about these countries you have mentioned whether they are going to be releasing any cryptocurrency this year, the only country I know that is serious with it is China and I have been following up with a lot of news about them and it seems it’s getting released any moment from now.

As for the other countries you have mentioned, one thing I know for sure is that they are friendly with cryptocurrency, but I don’t know if they are releasing their own cryptocurrency because this is the first time I’m seeing someone say this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 10, 2020, 11:20:44 AM
This reaction is not as incomprehensible as it may seem, in one hand governments are excited at the development of any new industry because this always mean more taxes for them, but bitcoin is a unique technology created with the intention of helping the people and not them.

So they are confused, they can see the potential of cryptocurrencies but they can also see the danger and as such their posture concerning cryptocurrencies and their future changes constantly.
I agree. they are still looking for favorable loopholes for the state, so in the end freedom is restricted. but I think it would be better than crypto not legalized by the government, so that it would interfere with its development. no doubt that the government will have an important role in mass adoption

It is not a good idea for governments to ban cryptocurrencies because then people are going to keep using them and they will not pay any taxes, it is better for the government to try to regulate it, but how do you regulate something which was created to resist those attempts?

As you say they are still trying to find a way to get their way and restrict our freedom but that is only possible now that fiat is strong if at some moment it gets weaker we could use bitcoin to buy stuff directly and at that point they will not be able to stop it.
By banning cryptocurrency, I think the government will have less tax revenue from cryptocurrency, especially if more and more investors are using it and are interested in cryptocurrency, of course, it will reduce the stock investors in that country who partly turn to crypto

crypto currency users are still very little different from stocks, I don't think the government will be negatively affected if they ban it, but there will be a positive impact if countries switch to crypto currencies, as some countries will do this year, we can see

yeah because stocks were older than crytpo , that is why . 

however crypto now is slowy starting to achieve a momentum and we will only be shock one time that cryptos now were at the same level of stock or will probably surpass stocks in the future  .it dont have any negative to governments if they ban crypto . why would you think they ban  ? ban means they love to ban it because they think crypto does not have something good to offer  .
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
January 10, 2020, 11:12:07 AM
This reaction is not as incomprehensible as it may seem, in one hand governments are excited at the development of any new industry because this always mean more taxes for them, but bitcoin is a unique technology created with the intention of helping the people and not them.

So they are confused, they can see the potential of cryptocurrencies but they can also see the danger and as such their posture concerning cryptocurrencies and their future changes constantly.
I agree. they are still looking for favorable loopholes for the state, so in the end freedom is restricted. but I think it would be better than crypto not legalized by the government, so that it would interfere with its development. no doubt that the government will have an important role in mass adoption

It is not a good idea for governments to ban cryptocurrencies because then people are going to keep using them and they will not pay any taxes, it is better for the government to try to regulate it, but how do you regulate something which was created to resist those attempts?

As you say they are still trying to find a way to get their way and restrict our freedom but that is only possible now that fiat is strong if at some moment it gets weaker we could use bitcoin to buy stuff directly and at that point they will not be able to stop it.
By banning cryptocurrency, I think the government will have less tax revenue from cryptocurrency, especially if more and more investors are using it and are interested in cryptocurrency, of course, it will reduce the stock investors in that country who partly turn to crypto

crypto currency users are still very little different from stocks, I don't think the government will be negatively affected if they ban it, but there will be a positive impact if countries switch to crypto currencies, as some countries will do this year, we can see
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2020, 10:24:44 AM
China and South Korea are the two countries that are experimenting with blockchain recently. And if those two countries succeed in testing and applying it to banks, I believe the market will grow insanely because these are the two leading countries in the cryptocurrency market. In 2020, I believe we will receive a lot of positive news to help this market have more new investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
January 10, 2020, 03:04:16 AM

Activity: 420
January 10, 2020, 02:57:32 AM
Above country testing bitcoin as legal digital payment currency which one country have accepted bitcoin as legal payment currency, how many year need by some country to test bitcoin before accepting as legal currency payment, now day many country want to legal using bitcoin and altcoin as currency payment for giving benefit and tax for country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
January 09, 2020, 11:33:53 PM

talk about testing, they probably had run on their own sandbox for it. By the way, the issue of world war is coming, from Trump strikes and killing Iran general could become a hot issue for cryptocurrency. This industry still on the growing phase right now, for mass adoption many governments still thinking better approach which is trying to regulate for their safety ( by using it to buy directly or online ). Since then their target only local exchangers and get tax retribution from their transaction as i believe.

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 09, 2020, 11:16:38 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 07, 2020, 06:56:12 AM
China, which has almost finished developing its own national cryptocurrency and is about to launch it, was not mentioned in the article. In general, I think that many more countries than in this list are developing their own national cryptocurrencies or at least have plans to do so. It is worth considering that the future is not only for state-owned cryptocurrencies, but also for corporate tokens and existing cryptocurrencies.
Information has already appeared that about 70 percent of all states intend to issue their national stable coins. In any case, the list is far from complete. It seems that this year there will be a boom of stable coins of various states. Most likely, this was prompted by the appearance of information about the upcoming release of the Libra coin. States have finally realized that they may be aloof from the new opportunities in the financial sector of the economy that blockchain technology provides. In my opinion, everything is logical and logical.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
January 07, 2020, 04:05:32 AM
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
January 07, 2020, 12:50:58 AM
This is the effect of mass adoption of cryptocurrency which is growing more rapidly. So some countries try to make their own coins, and more
also the development of the digital era. It's already penetrated the financial sector, indeed it is most likely cashless began to be seen this year.
Hopefully with this positive news can slightly increase the price of cryptocurrency in the market. Indeed, the predictions of experts this year is
a year of awakening cryptocurrency, we just follow its development.
Many countries have adopted their own coin beside they have give warning for legal using bitcoin as currency digital assets payment, they try to give benefit for their people how earn much profit with blockchain era. Many countries want to adopt bitcoin as legal currency for allowing their own coin become popular in their country and have many investor with their own coin.
the government has begun to realize that the development of the digital age is getting more advanced and they must follow it. but if they make their own currency is it controlled or free as in cryptocurrency? I guess we can't wait to wait for its development

Activity: 420
January 06, 2020, 11:21:36 PM
This is the effect of mass adoption of cryptocurrency which is growing more rapidly. So some countries try to make their own coins, and more
also the development of the digital era. It's already penetrated the financial sector, indeed it is most likely cashless began to be seen this year.
Hopefully with this positive news can slightly increase the price of cryptocurrency in the market. Indeed, the predictions of experts this year is
Many countries have adopted their own coin beside they have give warning for legal using bitcoin as currency digital assets payment, they try to give benefit for their people how earn much profit with blockchain era. Many countries want to adopt bitcoin as legal currency for allowing their own coin become popular in their country and have many investor with their own coin.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
January 06, 2020, 07:19:26 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
January 06, 2020, 06:56:07 PM
Many countries have taken digital money into review. Cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular every passing day. This cannot be explained only by the investments of people who want to make money. People don't want their money to lose value. It's also easier to carry.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
January 05, 2020, 03:59:13 PM
Why the sudden change of heart?
Up until quite recently, many countries were actually quite resistant to the idea of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. After taking a look at the countries testing digital assets in 2020, it’s quite clear they’ve had a change of heart. This can be largely attributed to the immense success of Bitcoin, a change in attitude towards the digitization of our future in general, and the implementation of Facebook’s very own Libra coin. As cryptocurrencies become more accepted on a societal level and go mainstream, it’s likely that more and more governments will see the almost limitless possibilities that blockchain and digital assets have to offer.

You could call it a change of heart if they legalized Bitcoin, started supporting in on a government level, give it all the perks of a national currency, use it as a reserve currency and so on. So far no country in the world made any steps towards it, maybe except for Japan, which is still nowhere near close to what I described.

The countries will be testing their own centralized shitcoins, and the key word here is "testing" - there's no guarantee that they will go live.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 05, 2020, 03:37:32 PM
Economically strong countries are more advantageous. I think cryptocurrency cannot be patronized by a direct state. It doesn't make sense. They can only incorporate them into their systems as a new investment tool. It can be perceived as gold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
January 05, 2020, 02:35:18 AM
There have been many countries around the world accepting cryptocurrencies as well as testing digital assets. For example, the Russian central bank is testing stablecoins attached to real assets. Many countries are openly pursuing central bank digital currencies (CBDC), while others are exploring this possibility. Known names working on the issue are Uruguay, Sweden and India, which introduced the concept of digital rupees in the draft bill of cryptocurrencies.

Russian is one country that confused accepting cryptocurrency, in 2016 they ban cryptocurrency, then after Bitcoin price at peaked and it's become hype Russia change their decision to open cryptocurrency in their country, Putin also excited about cryptocurrency, then at Nov 2019 Russian Central bank say it would support crypto ban and now they start to testing stablecoin. Hmm.. Probably that's their economic strategy to against China vs America war trades Huh

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 05, 2020, 02:29:38 AM
Have result with country testing bitcoin as digital assets in 2020, maybe now have been three months after testing have been reward for getting result with bitcoin testing, available for using and adopting as legal currency payment or not. Have bitcoin need to upgrade for safety way to make bitcoin become most worth and profitable as payment currency payment?
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 04, 2020, 11:26:09 PM
There have been many countries around the world accepting cryptocurrencies as well as testing digital assets. For example, the Russian central bank is testing stablecoins attached to real assets. Many countries are openly pursuing central bank digital currencies (CBDC), while others are exploring this possibility. Known names working on the issue are Uruguay, Sweden and India, which introduced the concept of digital rupees in the draft bill of cryptocurrencies.

Russian is one country that confused accepting cryptocurrency, in 2016 they ban cryptocurrency, then after Bitcoin price at peaked and it's become hype Russia change their decision to open cryptocurrency in their country, Putin also excited about cryptocurrency, then at Nov 2019 Russian Central bank say it would support crypto ban and now they start to testing stablecoin. Hmm.. Probably that's their economic strategy to against China vs America war trades Huh

Pages:
Jump to: