Pages:
Author

Topic: Countries where you can easily open a bank account and cash out your crypto - page 2. (Read 337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
It's not tax evasion.
Also in some EU's countries you pay tax only when you cash out, and in others you don't even pay tax on crypto.

Obviously I am asking for something legal and secure.

If you give neither the purpose nor the country you're from you can't have any help.

Theoratically any country is good for your question. If what you're doing is legal and you're in the EU then appart from North Korea and a couple of destroyed ME/African states any country works.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
It's not so easy. You can bank in Montenegro like I do (no AEOI), but very few exchanges will wire money there. And you can't use an intermediary like Transferwise or Payoneer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Why can't you just trade your crypto directly for goods and services?  We should be avoiding the banking system as much as possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
This is always the same question but I haven't read a satisfying complete answer. Most article or blogs put a list of countries with no real experience or research done.
Let's say I am non American, I travel most of the year, I might be a citizen of an EU country. I 'm looking for a country where I can open a secure  bank account and send money from a crypto exchange with no hassle.
Theory is good but personal experience is better
Whatever the purpose might be, but in my understanding it isn't possible to open an account without the help of a citizen from that respective country. Some banking services were limited to operate online and also they've got limitations in transaction. Most importantly residence identity is required in most cases in opening an account.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
This is always the same question but I haven't read a satisfying complete answer. Most article or blogs put a list of countries with no real experience or research done.
Let's say I am non American, I travel most of the year, I might be a citizen of an EU country. I 'm looking for a country where I can open a secure  bank account and send money from a crypto exchange with no hassle.

I'll guess it's for tax evasion purposes.

First thing first don't bother if you use an exchange. Exchanges need your ID and governments are working with exchanges. Especially in EU.

So your government won't find your bank account if you go in a tax paradize but they'll find your exchange account. And that's basically the same.

What country are you from exactly?

It's not tax evasion.
Also in some EU's countries you pay tax only when you cash out, and in others you don't even pay tax on crypto.

Obviously I am asking for something legal and secure.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

I'll guess it's for tax evasion purposes.

First thing first don't bother if you use an exchange. Exchanges need your ID and governments are working with exchanges. Especially in EU.

So your government won't find your bank account if you go in a tax paradize but they'll find your exchange account. And that's basically the same.

What country are you from exactly?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: