Pages:
Author

Topic: Countries with best BTC taxes & regulations for individuals (not companies) - page 2. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
With ever increasing BTC prices, where can BTC holders move to minimize taxes? I'm confused by many of the tax laws that I'm reading about. It seems like clear rules have yet to emerge in many countries. Some countries have a wealth tax, which means that you must sell a certain amount of your BTC every year, which is regrettable. I think one should try to avoid these countries at least. But other than that, it is only the capital gains tax that is relevant?

Generally speaking, taxes can be levied on people who are converting their Bitcoin to fiat money or physical cash and then maybe their can be some sales tax if you are using Bitcoin to buy something either online or offline. It is just natural that each country and location will have different types of tax and amount or rates can very much vary from place to place. We really have no choice but to pay the tax which is imposed by the government as the sovereign power is exercised by the government
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
With ever increasing BTC prices, where can BTC holders move to minimize taxes? I'm confused by many of the tax laws that I'm reading about. It seems like clear rules have yet to emerge in many countries. Some countries have a wealth tax, which means that you must sell a certain amount of your BTC every year, which is regrettable. I think one should try to avoid these countries at least. But other than that, it is only the capital gains tax that is relevant?
Pages:
Jump to: