Pages:
Author

Topic: Countries with weak economies can use cryptocurrency instead the dollars. - page 6. (Read 1385 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I think it could be possible to help those weak economies while using cryptocurrency instead of dollars since bitcoin is a virtual currency online they can slow adopting and make business with bitcoin that can help them to deal outside more faster using bitcoin also they can getting benefits of the price So they can build a strong economy in the future because of bitcoin..
Dollar will be still dollar and its a pysical money and bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be still alternative or virtual currency can be use but they can help deal outside with bitcoin..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Countries with weak economies and unstable currencies can use not the dollars but the crypto currency as a reserve unit. With such a statement made at a conference on the 20th anniversary of the independence of the Bank of England, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Christine Lagarde.

What do you think? Is it possible?

BTC is likely too volatile for a nation to use it as an economic backing unit
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
to completely replace the USD function I guess that's not possible because digital currencies have weaknesses in their use, and we know bitcoin has a dependency on internet connection as well as electric current.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
That's certainly possible. For now though, the USD is much better for reserves. A country cannot risk a crash whenever Bitcoin dips. It may happen in the future, but I'm not counting on it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah it would be very good investments into Bitcoins. Their values will be rise. 
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Countries with weak economies and unstable currencies can use not the dollars but the crypto currency as a reserve unit. With such a statement made at a conference on the 20th anniversary of the independence of the Bank of England, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Christine Lagarde.

I did not heard anything about this news, nut may you are right. I have a question, buying bitcoin in this day is only being deal as a currency business and those people invest in bitcoin who have extra money to invest in bitcoin and make more and more money, how can the people with low income cay buy bitcoin and use it instead of dollars, because dollar is just a currency and bitcoin is a currency and business too?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Difficult, if a country has a weak economy, there will be little cash around to buy BTC to begin with. You may also consider that a poor country will have poor infrastructures, I mean poor phone networks, and slow Wi-Fi.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: