Pages:
Author

Topic: Couple won the jackpot but split soon after! - page 15. (Read 1894 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 276
February 21, 2024, 04:19:13 AM
Funny enough where they together because they dont have money. Now they have won a jackpot they now see each other flaws and tend to go find a better partner for themselves. IMO, they are meant for each other they should just see it that way, that if they are together they will win more jackpot with their luck.

Also when splitting the money i support you that it should be done equally. There shouldn't be no hierarchy there. So that peace will remain and everyone  will leave happily. I believe it is a very big sum of money that would be enough for them
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
February 21, 2024, 04:17:24 AM
Have you ever tried something like this situation before?
So what is your thoughts on this, 50/50 good for you or nah?
Will you insist to have an ego battle if you are on the same situation?
If your answer is yes then Why?
And if no then why not?
What are the things you would do to resolve the issue?
How do you think you can handle this kind of situation?

-No
-You would understand if legally married but if its still dating or in relationship then i dont see for having that 50-50.
-Depends, because if love would prevail then for sure you would really be having that kind of giving way or having that understanding towards her.  Cry
-Money is money, greed is always been top priority
-You do love her of course and doesnt like on making more arguments about money
-50-50 to stop it completely i should say, no hurt feeling
-If ever won up some jackpot then it would be better on this way.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
February 21, 2024, 04:09:24 AM
No evidence that the man is telling the truth. No evidence also that the woman is telling the truth.  But that woman has the legal right to the money won.

If truly the man, Michael Cartlidge sent the money to Charlotte Cox (his girlfriend) that was used to win the huge amount of money. The man will feel cheated and will prefer lawsuit. That is the right thing to do.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
February 21, 2024, 03:21:40 AM
A couple, who had been dating for a mere three months before they won an eye-watering $1.9 million dollars, split soon after.

Source: https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/lotto-war-i-won-19million-lotto-with-my-girlfriend-then-she-dumped-me-out-of-the-blue/news-story/c1f568efd16ff7f0aa0efe72652cabe5

Based on the situation of this couple, regardless of them being split soon after the winning, I think the best thing to do here is to cut the prize into half so that tensions between the two parties will de-escalate and avoid any confrontation or emotional turmoil and stress that sometimes end up so badly on both of them. Ego clash won't bear good results that is why we need to keep ourselves calm and fair with others especially in a situation like this.

Have you ever tried something like this situation before?
If your answer is yes then Why?
And if no then why not?
What are the things you would do to resolve the issue?
How do you think you can handle this kind of situation?
Pages:
Jump to: