Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid-19 effect on your country's economy!!! - page 6. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
China is doing well. Their GDP dropped in Q1, in Q2 was stable and in Q3 it gained back a that was lost in Q1. They expect to have 2% GD P growth in 2020. There will be rare countries with growth this year beside China. They will be definitely a big winners of pandemic.

China is perhaps the country that gained the most from the COVID 19 pandemic. During Q1 2020, their economy went down by a lot. But after that, there was a rapid recovery while the other global economies suffered from lockdowns and travel restrictions. As of now, Chinese economy is back on track, while all the other countries are suffering from the pandemic. Also, China has emerged as the top supplier of COVID 19 vaccines. They are supplying vaccines to the poorer countries, while developed nations such as the US and UK have mopped up supplies from the American and European manufacturers for themselves.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the impact of the emergence of covid in my country is very severe, especially in the factory sector because the majority do mass layoffs and from there unemployment increases and the economy also gets worse when there is no income every day.
In my opinion, the coronavirus pandemic a year after its official announcement has already had a very significant impact on all states without exception. Moreover, despite the fact that many vaccines have appeared to combat it, we are now witnessing the third wave of coronavirus, and even several of its varieties, which are much more dangerous than the previous type. Therefore, it is rather difficult to say that we are already defeating the coronavirus.
Economically, the situation in different countries is different, but all countries have been very seriously affected by it. Most importantly, we cannot yet say when this pandemic will end.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
    corana virus is one of the worst test in the word.And the phillipines is one of the countries hit by pandemic.and its effects is that many lost their jobs,increased public transport fares,many companies closed due to the
  pandemic so no tourist can enter the country so the economy of the phillipines has dropped sharply.
      In the past few months of quarantine,our government has provided assistance to the people and to the unemployed employees.and the opening of the class became october because the modules to be used by the
  students are not ready and elsewhere there are no internet connection so the impact of the pandemic on our country is very difficult.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
the impact of the emergence of covid in my country is very severe, especially in the factory sector because the majority do mass layoffs and from there unemployment increases and the economy also gets worse when there is no income every day.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
China is doing well. Their GDP dropped in Q1, in Q2 was stable and in Q3 it gained back a that was lost in Q1. They expect to have 2% GD P growth in 2020. There will be rare countries with growth this year beside China. They will be definitely a big winners of pandemic.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Covid-19 has collapsed the economy of the country that make the citizens to find it difficult to feed right now. Things are increasing everyday by day because of the lockdown that make the government to short down all the companies in the country that make some loss their job and causes many to find it difficult to feed their family.
I think my country hardship is the worst now compear to other countries because here people struggle to feed their family. No money to invest and many investors are loosing their profit because of the pandemic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
World is facing a new crisis almost last 6 months+ and who knows how much it will remain. For this pandemic outbreaks, economy is getting down in many countries. It's getting cursed for one sector based economy.

Explain your country's economy here by mentioning the sector which is getting down day by day for this pandemic.

Our governments response to the pandemic is so sad that people are starting not to give a care anymore regarding on the political movements of some politicians. The pandemic affected most agricultural and physical jobs like construction sites. It also affected manufacturing facilities that require lots of manpower. Our government response was not focused on the Pandemic instead, its focused on some beautification of some places and bad management of the government. Even though they say that "Its more fun in the Philippines", it really sucks to be living in a place where you still cannot have freedom because of the poor response. I still hope that they will do something good to lift our economy again and stop being indebted to other countries.
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Covid-19 does not wish my country well. Economy of the country has reduced to lower level where people find it difficult to feed their self and family in the country. Many people are tied of wearing the face mask and washing of hands which is not solving the solution of the economy of the country. Many are still in insolation center receiving treatment over 5 month now which there's no improvement in their health.
The hardship this pandemic has caused in my country, I don't think it will be solved before the end of this year 2020.
Many found their self doing different things online such like cryptocurrencies which is helping them to sustain their family.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Due to Covid-19, the economic condition of all  countries is Very bad. The economic condition of  Bangladesh is also bad. Due the lockdown,  almost all sectors including education, clothing  & communication  are closed. No external  income is coming from the  country. The whole country is  in a state of stagnation. The price of everything is increasing day by day.

Developing countries are worst hit, because the governments can't afford to dish out generous stimulus packages. So there is going to be very little government support directed towards the small and medium sized businesses. But one advantage with countries such as Bangladesh is that they have a younger population, and the fatality rate from COVID 19 has been much smaller when compared to the developed nations.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 10
Due to Covid-19, the economic condition of all  countries is Very bad. The economic condition of  Bangladesh is also bad. Due the lockdown,  almost all sectors including education, clothing  & communication  are closed. No external  income is coming from the  country. The whole country is  in a state of stagnation. The price of everything is increasing day by day.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 15, 2020, 01:05:11 AM
Here in our country we also have a big impact on this pandemic.People's now days are relying in our country funds hopefully after the hardship this to get our economy back on track.
thats not good to hear and you look like you shoulder all the problems in your country  . no thats not right and you shouldnt do that because the problem does also happen to all not just to you , you got us and we can help you in the form of a prayer if we are far from your country .

Many establishment are closing because they are losing money and many people lost their job because of their company that is closing in this time.
its not that they close because they at a loss or loosing but they decide to close because of the covid and workers are affected with this  .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
September 14, 2020, 10:39:56 PM
My country is not left out in this pandemic many jobs, hotels, industries, companies, airlines etc had been closed down due to low patronage there is nothing the government can do about it, this is a serious global economic crisis I hope a lasting solution to this pandemic is found early.
Although some countries had started opening up their airports to allow foreigners in thus to boast tourism and foreign exchange.
Many income earners who lost their jobs will rather stay in their respective countries to minimize cost of spending on tourism and other non essential jamborees.

Even if an effective vaccine is found and mass-inoculation is carried out, since so many people are jobless, it may take a long time for economy to recover. I am surprised that the stock markets are still surging upwards. I was expecting them to crash by at least 30%, but they have moved in the opposite direction. A few months back, I converted some of my savings from stocks to gold. But now I regret my decision, as the gold prices are going down.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 14, 2020, 09:55:35 PM
Most danger impact for my country with covid 19, I still remember how my country very protect for China tourism without care how they will bring covid 19 in my country early on February. When Wuhan got covid 19 my country still opening for every one come from Wuhan to stay and travelling to my country, now what have we got more than 56 countries have locked and banned never give permission to our people come to their country, very bad way how failed our government take car with covid 19 so far and every day always more than 3k people got covid 19. More than six months our government never have new ideas how to stop this pandemic and keep going on to allow people from China to my country.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2020, 06:25:13 PM
As what I can see personally, the effect of this present covid-19 pandemic on our country's economy is obviously negative for there are no certain country that have benefited on this current situation for we are all affected by this situation. Based on what I have read and watched on our local television channels, my fellow countrymen are suffering from the effect of the pandemic because many have turned from working individuals into jobless ones because of the implementing strict health protocols temporarily closing working spaces. With that, our economy have negatively affected because there is no products for trading are being produced since there is also a strict protocol for import and export products plus the factor that there is no man power to be working on it since people are advised to stay at home. We belong in the third world country which is already given that we are really struggling on facing this kind of scenario so what I can say is that overall, the effect of this pandemic on our economy is NEGATIVE
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 14, 2020, 09:20:04 AM
World is facing a new crisis almost last 6 months+ and who knows how much it will remain. For this pandemic outbreaks, economy is getting down in many countries. It's getting cursed for one sector based economy.

Explain your country's economy here by mentioning the sector which is getting down day by day for this pandemic.

Here in our country Philippines, almost all sectors are affected I also have many relatives who are affected in the industries where they are working  due to the limitation  imposed by the government some of it are transportation where only 50% can be boarded as well as restaurants where only half can accommodate, so what is happening workers can only work alternately and their income is not enough to sustain their family
Jobless also is on an all-time high, only relying on government subsidy.
Not only in the Philippines experiencing economic crisis but actually, it's global. This pandemic has brought to people becomes jobless, since most business is close. The government is looking for ways to have a debt to support the needs of every family. So hope there’s a vaccine comes out so we can go back to our normal situation.
Yes, it looks like the economic crisis caused by this pandemic has gone global, even though there are countries that are not yet severe, but it will get worse if the state government does not immediately handle it.
as in the country I live in, the increasing number of infected people and stricter government regulations make it difficult to earn income due to limited time outside the home and other regulations.
My country is not left out in this pandemic many jobs, hotels, industries, companies, airlines etc had been closed down due to low patronage there is nothing the government can do about it, this is a serious global economic crisis I hope a lasting solution to this pandemic is found early.
Although some countries had started opening up their airports to allow foreigners in thus to boast tourism and foreign exchange.
Many income earners who lost their jobs will rather stay in their respective countries to minimize cost of spending on tourism and other non essential jamborees.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 14, 2020, 09:00:17 AM
Here in our country we also have a big impact on this pandemic.Many establishment are closing because they are losing money and many people lost their job because of their company that is closing in this time.People's now days are relying in our country funds hopefully after the hardship this to get our economy back on track.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 12, 2020, 10:33:01 AM

Here in our country Philippines, almost all sectors are affected I also have many relatives who are affected in the industries where they are working  due to the limitation  imposed by the government some of it are transportation where only 50% can be boarded as well as restaurants where only half can accommodate, so what is happening workers can only work alternately and their income is not enough to sustain their family
Jobless also is on an all-time high, only relying on government subsidy.
Not only in the Philippines experiencing economic crisis but actually, it's global. This pandemic has brought to people becomes jobless, since most business is close. The government is looking for ways to have a debt to support the needs of every family. So hope there’s a vaccine comes out so we can go back to our normal situation.
Yes, it looks like the economic crisis caused by this pandemic has gone global, even though there are countries that are not yet severe, but it will get worse if the state government does not immediately handle it.
as in the country I live in, the increasing number of infected people and stricter government regulations make it difficult to earn income due to limited time outside the home and other regulations.
plr
Merit: 24
September 12, 2020, 09:59:15 AM
Ours is not different from what other countries are experiencing, we have high unemployment, so many business are closing down and the government cannot keep up with the cost of supporting many sectors of our society, we have a strong leader but even a strong leader cannot keep up with this pandemic, it's killing every nation's economy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
September 12, 2020, 09:28:57 AM
Honestly, this covid-19 affected my country in so many ways. I belong to a poor country in Asia and dealing with this deadly virus is really devastating. No words can express the way how people suffered with all kinds of losses, poverty and hunger. And the worst of all, wearing facemasks and faceshields are so tiring...its not really easy. But, since it's a strict protocol from the Government, we really need to follow. Higher positive cases and deaths grows more everyday and the economy began to drop down. I wish the vaccine will be release soon and will have positive results, so all this crisis will slowly end.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 11, 2020, 12:07:00 PM
The impact of Covid-19 on my country's economy has had a huge impact. Lots of shops and entertainment venues were closed. even schools and colleges were closed. Many private employees have been laid off. Even I have to close my shop to no longer operate. This is very sad.
Pages:
Jump to: