Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid-19 Vaccinated people will die in 2 years - page 2. (Read 203 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
If you Net search using various search words, you will find that there are some sites that are calling this fake news, and that the doctor never said this. So, let me explain.

There are many sites on the net which are claiming this interview is wrongly interpreted. Although he did not said this directly, but indirectly he meant the same thing.

Few links denying this news:-

Message claiming ‘vaccinated people will die in two years’ by Nobel Laureate is FAKE

ALERT: Luc Montagnier Did NOT Say Vaccine Would Kill People in Two Years - Here's What he DID Say (Video)

Anybody who wants to get into depth studies about what Luc Montagnier said, should look here - https://www.lifesitenews.com/archives/search. In the search box, place the name Luc Montagnier.

Cool
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
If you Net search using various search words, you will find that there are some sites that are calling this fake news, and that the doctor never said this. So, let me explain.

There are many sites on the net which are claiming this interview is wrongly interpreted. Although he did not said this directly, but indirectly he meant the same thing.

Few links denying this news:-

Message claiming ‘vaccinated people will die in two years’ by Nobel Laureate is FAKE

ALERT: Luc Montagnier Did NOT Say Vaccine Would Kill People in Two Years - Here's What he DID Say (Video)
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Nobody has a video out there where the doctor said, "NO, I never said that 'death in two years' stuff." If you can find one where the doctor recants or denies, please show it to us.

However, if the doctor never said it, the explanations he gives about how the vaccines work, and the corroboration expressed by his associate doctors, shows that the two-year thing is an absolute potentiality. It might be 3 years, or 4 or 5. The point is, it's gonna happen.

Again, remember that we are dealing with people of various strengths. Some of them will last longer than others. Vaccinated people aren't going to fall over dead all on the same day. However, some of them haven't lasted even a full day. In other words, it's already happening.

To see that it's already happening, read thoroughly this short page - https://www.openvaers.com/ - and think. The CDC says through VAERS that 4,000+ to 400,000+ have already died from the vaccines. Then click the page links.

Cool
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Thanks for the link, one of my friend told me about this yesterday but just saw in the form of meme.

He has points too, the new variants are created from the old virus because the person already got immunity for the particular variant so virus itself getting mutated to another form to get into the body...

Don't know where we are going,, in the next few years we may see huge change in the human mankind for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
All those people who took covid-19 virus (any variant) will die in two years. This is claimed by Nobel Prize Winner Laureate. Some people saying that this is fake but i am confused now. Is the vaccine really made to control the population ? 

Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals - Covid Vaccine is 'Creating Variants'
Pages:
Jump to: