Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid-19 Virus Research Criminal Found - Anthony Fauci - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well , i can't argue it, and also it's hard to believe , everything just about money , funny , isn't ? , now they get what they want , so , what the next chapter ? accuse each other ? , no wonder why this damn covid has spreaded soo fast since the first came.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Does this mean I'm supposed to hold Dr. Fauci 100% accountable for every negative aspect of COVID-19.

And that china is 100% innocent for everything that happened? Will Dr. Fauci wind up being a COVID scapegoat.

I'm interested to see australia's reaction to this. They were one of the biggest proponents of investigating COVID's origins. Which led to china being offended & retaliating with economic measures. Which australia in turn retaliated against china. There was an australia vs china trade war brewing over this. It will be interesting to see whether they can resolve this case, simply by info dumping Dr. Fauci's role in it.

I don't think fauchi is the only one, It includes Bill gates as well there had been a connection to the Wuhan lab in their emails.

I also don't think china did it themselves, I don't think China had the power to threaten the people to not talk about Covid conspiracies in other countries and people who are behind Covid scandal threatened their life, One of them is Robert Kiyosaki (he was threatened)
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Does this mean I'm supposed to hold Dr. Fauci 100% accountable for every negative aspect of COVID-19.

And that china is 100% innocent for everything that happened? Will Dr. Fauci wind up being a COVID scapegoat.

I'm interested to see australia's reaction to this. They were one of the biggest proponents of investigating COVID's origins. Which led to china being offended & retaliating with economic measures. Which australia in turn retaliated against china. There was an australia vs china trade war brewing over this. It will be interesting to see whether they can resolve this case, simply by info dumping Dr. Fauci's role in it.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
After doing some deep diggings what I found is plausible.

Experiments on Covid-19 Virus were funded by American immunologist - Anthony Fauchi, Proof gathered from his emails!.

He was also connected with Bill Gates, Who was running and pushing this Vaccine agenda even though having no History in the Medical industry and He's a Jew, which i'll go into detail about how it's all linked if you read the full Information I provide thoroughly.

Here are the references
Ref1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32V-e7saq60&feature=emb_imp_woyt
Ref2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBEECclSJ7s&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Link of reference for Quotes: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=58307

Quote by HP. Hoodedcobra666 -
He has a long service for the US Government, but what he did recently was an atrocity. He is also directly involved with Billy Gates as stated, both going back to the Wuhan lab.

He also recently tried to claim the Coronavirus might "never be found out on it's source", because they are aware secret services are actively looking into it, both Canadian and US based. And they probably have found everything by now. He must know this is the case.

Quote by Eric13 -
Tony Fauci directly funded gain of function research at wuhan lab, which is the research to juice up animal viruses to affect humans. The recent leaked emails prove this.

A few months ago Israel literally awarded Dr. Fauci with a $1 million prize for his efforts with dealing with Covid 19. Literally jews paid him.

I'm a person who does meditation and I know how mainstream Books are corrupted with fake meditations practices that mostly doesn't work because of corrupted that has been done by Someone, For example Vibration/Mantra  "OM" in the mainstream is corrupted and even in Sanskrit Vedas that mantra has been corrupted Systematically including other Mantras that Affect the Chakras we have on our Spine.
I won't go into Detail but these Chakras are affected by Planets and the intensity of their effects is based on where the planets are, Ancients Egyptians knew a lot more about it and i can proof it but this thread is not for that.

Info Source: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Quotes from the Jewish Talmud
Seph. Jp., 92, 1:
'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:
'All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156:
"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

I will leave the people to judge and connect the dots themselves i wanted to say more but i went as low as possible considering many people will not get what i'm saying and where the dots connect but some will.
Pages:
Jump to: