Pages:
Author

Topic: Covid again - page 5. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 645
July 14, 2022, 11:04:52 AM
Yes, that is true. But the problem is that we can't adapt enough to being godlings to keep ourselves from dying... or to rise from the dead without our Father-God's help.

There is One Who did this... the Son of God, Jesus. And it is He Who made it possible for the rest of us to be gods in our own right. But nothing godly comes out of us except through Him.

The exciting part is that He offers it to us. But most people either don't think about it much, or they leave the Jesus part out. You might be a whole lot closer to real god-strength than you really know. Now, add the understanding about Jesus and what Jesus says in the Bible, to what you already think, and you just might be able to move mountains.

Cool
I presume believe so much and probably must have raised the dead, healed the sick, walked on water and perhaps stopped Covid completely in your area!

I mean, how do we come to be like this. To be so focused on the unrealistic, the realms you don't see and then we fail to realise that the greatest religion we could have is humanity.

It's our mandate to acknowledge God and then we take care of ourselves. Unfortunately, most persons believes God will take care of them and from what?
I think we ought to live God out of this Covid-19 thing and protect ourselves. Vaccinate if you agree, use hand sanitizers, nose mask and avoid crowded areas. That's how God wants you to protect yourself and not expect the extraordinary from the sky.

No disease that that have ever afflicted man have gone out of the world that way. It always comes from a research in the lab or some accidental discoveries that where studied and developed on. Your own earth, live like it and when you go to whatever realm you feel exists, you live like you are in that realm too.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 13, 2022, 05:43:10 PM
You and I don't have to worry about Covid the actual disease. What we need to worry about is Covid the mental disease of the people. They live and die, believing that the vaxx will help them. What we need to do is keep ourselves as separate as we can, so that we don't catch either of these Covid diseases from them.

I pity those people who have a spouse who believes in Covid while they don't. Their spouse might get all the shots, and they won't get any. And as their spouse catches whatever disease the shots give them... how do you live with a spouse like that, and not get the disease from them yourself?

The best we can do is not give up... warn people, especially friends... try to save up some kinds of property that will hold value for when the masses die off... and, especially, turn to God and pray for His help.

Cool

God is u we are gods our toughts creating our world there is mo needd to search god from sky

Yes, that is true. But the problem is that we can't adapt enough to being godlings to keep ourselves from dying... or to rise from the dead without our Father-God's help.

There is One Who did this... the Son of God, Jesus. And it is He Who made it possible for the rest of us to be gods in our own right. But nothing godly comes out of us except through Him.

The exciting part is that He offers it to us. But most people either don't think about it much, or they leave the Jesus part out. You might be a whole lot closer to real god-strength than you really know. Now, add the understanding about Jesus and what Jesus says in the Bible, to what you already think, and you just might be able to move mountains.

Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 13, 2022, 05:19:38 PM
You and I don't have to worry about Covid the actual disease. What we need to worry about is Covid the mental disease of the people. They live and die, believing that the vaxx will help them. What we need to do is keep ourselves as separate as we can, so that we don't catch either of these Covid diseases from them.

I pity those people who have a spouse who believes in Covid while they don't. Their spouse might get all the shots, and they won't get any. And as their spouse catches whatever disease the shots give them... how do you live with a spouse like that, and not get the disease from them yourself?

The best we can do is not give up... warn people, especially friends... try to save up some kinds of property that will hold value for when the masses die off... and, especially, turn to God and pray for His help.

Cool

God is u we are gods our toughts creating our world there is mo needd to search god from sky
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 13, 2022, 05:13:45 PM

Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 13, 2022, 04:57:30 PM
It dont look like that people will follow second time covid people the they say covid coming back but once people have felt again freedom they dont give away and goverments who pose laws like this likely not for their own people maybe the covid is real we dint know there is no proof and maybe its not real...also no proof.
But people this not tolerate this is sure if the rulers want to rule they should hide their plans better they have all the money all the power...why they put all their good life in danger? with nonsense ....people can be slaves without bs and obey becouse even the dummest person has limits covid 19 is not the right way to start control over slaves
People just dont accept second time covid we dont know if its real or not but people want freedom thats what sure
There will be a lot stress and chaos streets might be not safe also economic bad times.  ...the chaos and riots can be massive
World elite should think now the world is nice slaves are happy no resistance ....but they should not turn it to chaos
Who will make all this world normal again?
So covid 19 second coming not good it can bring too much chaos and most people specially in uk and ireland for sure will not accept any covid other places off course there is more dictatorship regime and a lot officials whos bribed to go against people of their own country but ireland and uk are tough places to rulers impose covid rules again
Pages:
Jump to: