Pages:
Author

Topic: CPA Coin CryptoPayAfrica (POW) Crytonight7 NEWCOIN - page 7. (Read 27187 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 14
Any plan for new exchanges?
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Hi all,
after much anticipation we have finally launched our discord channel, enjoy: https://discord.gg/nADjRJT
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there Any plans about Crytonigh V8?
Umm...why does the website (https://cryptopay.org.za/) claim the price of CPA is some 30 times higher than it is, in USD? There have been a couple of trades at 1 sat. 1 sat is about $0.000065 USD last I checked

From the website:

1 CPA = 0.00190000 USD

1 CPA = 0.00000001 BTC

Its pulling the current sell price from the exchange. Go look on primex under usd-tether tab
CryptoPayAfrica(CPA)   Usd-Cpa   0.00190000 USD   0.00000000

Regards
Dev

I see. In a liquid market the prices so derived shouldn't deviate by too much, but here, there's a huge distortion. It's also not clear why there is even a CPA-USD price listed as there's been no volume for that pair according to the exchange. Likewise with DOGE. It looks like it's just taking the ask price of the top sell order and posting that.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
Umm...why does the website (https://cryptopay.org.za/) claim the price of CPA is some 30 times higher than it is, in USD? There have been a couple of trades at 1 sat. 1 sat is about $0.000065 USD last I checked

From the website:

1 CPA = 0.00190000 USD

1 CPA = 0.00000001 BTC

Its pulling the current sell price from the exchange. Go look on primex under usd-tether tab
CryptoPayAfrica(CPA)   Usd-Cpa   0.00190000 USD   0.00000000

Regards
Dev

From the website:

1 CPA = 0.00190000 USD

1 CPA = 0.00000001 BTC
Activity: 129
Dev we have need of 1 good exchange...mining have costs
CPA Coin Developer
Hey dudes, as julle hulp nodig het met julle websites, gee my n shout!
Thanks sal ingedagte hou. lekker naweek.
Activity: 27
Hey dudes, as julle hulp nodig het met julle websites, gee my n shout!
CPA Coin Developer
Activity: 40
Not sure if a brand new exchange was the best move. But it is something. But if the coin and the exchange has no advertising. We're doomed
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
Dear Dev Smiley

Check if this have some interest:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-no-coms-5038958
CPA Coin Developer
We will be doing a weekly update every Friday about what we have done in the week.

Our coin is officially 4 weeks old today.

Stats
Windows GUI Wallet Downloaded 521
Linux GUI Wallet Downloaded 22
Windows Simple Wallet Downloaded 50
Linux Daemon Downloaded 34
Miners Downloaded 492

Mining Pool
402283389.5746 CPA Coins Mined (28 days)
Pending Payouts 101228
Down Time 0 Min
Users Joining the Pool 86
Highest User count 113

Even though the pool shows 30 Miners connected only we actually have over 70 Miners connected with web miner and daemon miners.

Website received 494 views for the week
Highest visitor count in one day was 138

Network Stats
Height: 32902
Transactions: 18378
Reward: 15316.0856 CPA
Supply: 520044487.52 CPA
Emission: 6.1175 %

Our nodes has grown from 19-47
http://51.15.99.72:8085/

Our Development Team is working on an Android Wallet which will be complete in 5 days.

We hope you guys will continue to support us and share our project.
Listed at PrimeX
1st Transactions took place so our coin actually has value now Smiley Smiley
Facebook Page went Live
Discord In planning Phase (Assume you will all be happy about this news)
Live Price was added on our site under exchanges

As always, happy mining!
Your Dev Team
Activity: 13
Dev's, can you create a telegram channel or chat. It's easier to read the news.
CPA Coin Developer
Hi all our facebook Page is live.
Please share it. https://www.facebook.com/Cryptopayafrica-CPAcoin-1033600510134574/

Also did you know you can send our coin as a gift to anyone. You can create a offline wallet https://cryptopay.org.za/paperwallet.html
then send some coins there and it can be in cold storage till its needed.

It can be printed out in a nice format as a way off spreading the word.
Happy mining and trading
Dev Team
CPA Coin Developer
I sent to this exchange 3 646 000 CPA (9 hours ago)
But received only ~2 449 990 CPA
Where my coin?
cp3gv6VfY819zrt1tZrLwnZSP1PTwMNBqN2Ga9wfDBJbWwhACcXbbhC6NZcd6qkczpfxkcaHE7TDeDU 8piMeesJo2gSamLz3N
ID 9ee4841fa62f8d5e3d8e28c72dce72b20601a898902101a534e2e966629e9d1c

Go check on the block explorer
You must always make sure you include the payment ID to exchanges. That is the only way your funds can get allocated to your exchange wallet.
Safer to send 500K transactions at a time always make sure on any exchange that your funds are allocated before sending more.
I see you did a few transactions of 50K right on top of each other.
Check your transaction history in your wallet as well make sure all got send. Resync your wallet if you have issues.
If you believe its still an issue please PM me a screenshot of all the transactions you send to the exchange

Go check on the block explorer use your payment ID to search
http://explore.cryptopay.org.za/?hash=9ee4841fa62f8d5e3d8e28c72dce72b20601a898902101a534e2e966629e9d1c#blockchain_payment_id

But u can not make this big transactions with qwerty/cpa because in both coins u have a ''to big transaction'' bug Smiley Same wallet, same designs same bugs, nah sucks men. Why u didnt say u are the qwertycoin owner or cloner?

Ps, this is also the reason why i did not make any pool for this coin. Also this new exchange, no reason to trust. Possibly a email-password stealer nothing more, if not, still be carefull, use a fake e-mail and password for this one .

Dear lord what utter nonsense!!!
No one is stealing no ones passwords.

I did answer you back in the post i said LOL no.... we are not based on q coin. All cryptonote based coins are based on obviously cryptonote!!
Q coin, Bytecoin, XDN and lots more. The problem is mixin size when you send such large transactions. It takes from your balance to mix the transactions that is why when you send coins it adds extra coins mixed with your balance but it gets returned to your wallet. This ensures that your transactions stays anonymous.

Like I said before we are cryptonote based. I had PM conversation with you prior and you said you would make a mining pool for our coin I dont know what has changed since then but I did send you everything you would need to open a pool.

Please stop spreading FUD its not necessary. and in any case if you are stupid enough to use your default email password when signing up for anything then it cant be helped if shit goes wrong somewhere down the line.

We will release wallet version 2 and make it pretty and fix issues that we deem necessary to be fixed.
Regards
Dev

Because creating a pool would be useless if there is no interest in a pool. I would pay it from my own money to let it up and running secured, there is no way i could pay my costs to create a pool. That's why i waited and waited but there is still no interest in this coin (proof is the exchange, nobody want to buy).
That's why i did not create a pool for you.

You know what Joen
I am not getting into an argument with you. I Must stop feeding the trolls!!!

So if you look at the NEW EXCHANGE.... The only coin that has volume is ours Yes not much but it has 0.00128400 BTC Worth Sold.
So now you blaming the coin!!!

I think you couldn't get the pool figured out that is why you are moving on. By all means its a open market and open world,  find another coin then move on.
Regards
Dev

CPA Coin Developer
dev, add the channel on Discord
successful development of a coin requires amicable community

When we have someone to manage it we will.
Activity: 86
dev, add the channel on Discord
successful development of a coin requires amicable community
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
I sent to this exchange 3 646 000 CPA (9 hours ago)
But received only ~2 449 990 CPA
Where my coin?
cp3gv6VfY819zrt1tZrLwnZSP1PTwMNBqN2Ga9wfDBJbWwhACcXbbhC6NZcd6qkczpfxkcaHE7TDeDU 8piMeesJo2gSamLz3N
ID 9ee4841fa62f8d5e3d8e28c72dce72b20601a898902101a534e2e966629e9d1c

Go check on the block explorer
You must always make sure you include the payment ID to exchanges. That is the only way your funds can get allocated to your exchange wallet.
Safer to send 500K transactions at a time always make sure on any exchange that your funds are allocated before sending more.
I see you did a few transactions of 50K right on top of each other.
Check your transaction history in your wallet as well make sure all got send. Resync your wallet if you have issues.
If you believe its still an issue please PM me a screenshot of all the transactions you send to the exchange

Go check on the block explorer use your payment ID to search
http://explore.cryptopay.org.za/?hash=9ee4841fa62f8d5e3d8e28c72dce72b20601a898902101a534e2e966629e9d1c#blockchain_payment_id

But u can not make this big transactions with qwerty/cpa because in both coins u have a ''to big transaction'' bug Smiley Same wallet, same designs same bugs, nah sucks men. Why u didnt say u are the qwertycoin owner or cloner?

Ps, this is also the reason why i did not make any pool for this coin. Also this new exchange, no reason to trust. Possibly a email-password stealer nothing more, if not, still be carefull, use a fake e-mail and password for this one .

Dear lord what utter nonsense!!!
No one is stealing no ones passwords.

I did answer you back in the post i said LOL no.... we are not based on q coin. All cryptonote based coins are based on obviously cryptonote!!
Q coin, Bytecoin, XDN and lots more. The problem is mixin size when you send such large transactions. It takes from your balance to mix the transactions that is why when you send coins it adds extra coins mixed with your balance but it gets returned to your wallet. This ensures that your transactions stays anonymous.

Like I said before we are cryptonote based. I had PM conversation with you prior and you said you would make a mining pool for our coin I dont know what has changed since then but I did send you everything you would need to open a pool.

Please stop spreading FUD its not necessary. and in any case if you are stupid enough to use your default email password when signing up for anything then it cant be helped if shit goes wrong somewhere down the line.

We will release wallet version 2 and make it pretty and fix issues that we deem necessary to be fixed.
Regards
Dev

Because creating a pool would be useless if there is no interest in a pool. I would pay it from my own money to let it up and running secured, there is no way i could pay my costs to create a pool. That's why i waited and waited but there is still no interest in this coin (proof is the exchange, nobody want to buy).
That's why i did not create a pool for you.
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
Dev's, excuse me, but the exchange "primex.xyz" is terrible. Probably at the early beta stage.
I had a conversation with the owner he is going to work on the look and feel.
Its is very much BETA stage.
It would be nice to grow with a exchange keep in mind that eventually people will go there to trade other currency's and they will see us and we will get more trades.
Its day two. So i am not to stressed and we will push forward and keep growing.
Keep up the community support guys.
Rome was not build in one day Unless you have 2 Million USD for binance  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Regards
Dev Team

Waiting for your response about community support.
Pages:
Jump to: