Pages:
Author

Topic: CPU Mining HAC can earn up to couple thundered per month - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
No markets.  No volume.  No reason to mine.

That is what HAC is actually.  See Coingecko listing :

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hacash

Coinmarketcap doesnt even list this thing at all.

The stats dont lie but the people telling you its worth anything are. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This is no ICO and NO team Pow_NFT, price drives by miners, do more research please .
Of course, I did research before replying to you, otherwise I wouldn't have come up with the false promises you made last year. You promised that the coin would go up to $1200 last year, but it never did.

Why should anyone trust a liar like you and your project?

Why would a project promise miners 1200$ per coin? Isn't that a red flag? Any project that promised investors a huge returns or price per coin can't be trusted, instead of focusing on the projects success they are focusing price predictions, I won't expect any good outcome from such project.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
This is no ICO and NO team Pow_NFT, price drives by miners, do more research please .
Of course, I did research before replying to you, otherwise I wouldn't have come up with the false promises you made last year. You promised that the coin would go up to $1200 last year, but it never did.

Why should anyone trust a liar like you and your project?

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Let's start here:

HACD From $1 to $1200 this year and still CPU is able to nine. join the early Pow NFT now ....   hacash.org and mining pool : hacpool.com

What happened? Did you manage to manipulate its price all the way to $1200 and then back to $3-2?

Currently 3 HAC per block reward and HAC price 2-3 USDT.
Only exchange you can swap the coin is vindax, and I  bet if all the Bids and asks are worth more than 5000 USDT
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Check this out if you have strong CPU cores for mining. joining free public HAC pool and start earning , Currently 3 HAC per block reward and HAC price 2-3 USDT.
www.hacpool.com
https://t.me/hacashhacd

Don't miss this big mining rewards!

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: