Pages:
Author

Topic: cpu mining Raptoreum - page 2. (Read 1109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
November 13, 2021, 10:30:00 AM
CPU mining is a complete waste of electricity and time, CPU mining have been dead since Monero abandoned cryptonight algorithm years ago, till this day no other algorithms works better in terms of profitability for CPUs, it's way better to mine with GPU this days
In most cases, the standard user uses processors that cost between $ 100 and $ 300.
Such processors are useless for mining, because the profit is very small
Hardly anyone uses the AMD THREADRIPPER 3600-3900 Series in their home or work PCs. But if you use this processor for work, then you can mine on it in your free time for a faster payback.

So a 300$ 5800X making 2$ a day isn't worth it? I run batches of older Xeons, they are not great but they earn decently and cost around 80$
But you also need a motherboard, cooling system, hard drive and memory if you are building a mining farm from processors.
And your expenses increase by 2 times, and the profit can quickly decrease.
What old Xeons processors do you use and how much profit do they give per day?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
November 13, 2021, 10:20:50 AM
CPU mining is a complete waste of electricity and time, CPU mining have been dead since Monero abandoned cryptonight algorithm years ago, till this day no other algorithms works better in terms of profitability for CPUs, it's way better to mine with GPU this days
In most cases, the standard user uses processors that cost between $ 100 and $ 300.
Hardly anyone uses the AMD THREADRIPPER 3600-3900 Series in their home or work PCs. But if you use this processor for work, then you can mine on it in your free time for a faster payback.

So a 300$ 5800X making 2$ a day isn't worth it? I run batches of older Xeons, they are not great but they earn decently and cost around 80$
legendary
November 07, 2021, 08:24:06 AM
November 06, 2021, 02:20:55 PM

Since you think you know what you are talking about, please do share what the algorithm a project uses has to do with profitability?
Activity: 405
Merit: 19
November 06, 2021, 01:44:50 PM
November 04, 2021, 03:03:06 PM
We got the rtm team in France https://cryptofr.com/topic/33227/une-crypto-un-vrai-projet-qui-monte-le-raptoreum/23

The volume on exotics scam exchanges seems fakes so the price.

https://www.coingecko.com/fr/pi%C3%A8ces/raptoreum

21 biilions tokens would valorize this entreprise a 225 millions dollars...
20 billions still unsold
40 k usd volume/day ....
Its a joke !

Scam Warning on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/raptoreum/comments/q4o4af/scam_warning_sheet_coin_wallet/hg67snb/?context=3

SCAM WARNING - SHEET coin wallet
some RTM user wallet.dats so I only posted this as a warning. It's not RTM-based at all but it will steal wallet.dat files from any qt wallet coins like BTC, LTC, DASH, RVN, RVL, RTM, and more for example.

I just love it when people who know nothing post  Grin

You're in a mining thread. We're a coin not a token so there are no sales as you claim. It will take 20+ years for full supply to be mined  Wink
legendary
November 04, 2021, 12:35:07 PM
Not at all. It depends on CPU you buy -> but yes i bought no CPU for mining -> but i use my mining rig CPU´s for mining  Cheesy
But a Ryzen CPU is worse to buy for mining -> example my R9 3900 (bought for chia plotting) cost me 400€ and the CPU give between 2 - 5€ a day -> 100 - 200 days to touch the ROI -> what GPU can give us a ROI between 100 - 200 days?

But i am agree, i would never build a RIG only for CPU mining -> but you can push the income of an rig a little bit.

By the way i am mining with profitswitching on zergpool and let me pay in BTC -> over 0,5BTC mined by my CPU´s in the last years.

I don't buy processors for mining because GPU mining is more efficient. I can exchange mined coins for Raptoreum, CHIA and not waste my time on different types of mining.
When the coin becomes more recognizable, ASICs and FPGA algorithms will appear for it.
Miners also thought that ASICs would not be invented for Ethereum, but they solved this problem in a few years.
Activity: 476
November 03, 2021, 03:51:37 PM
Did someone at raptoreum did something really bad to you or to your mum?.
You opened a new account in Bitcointalk just to ?

Some answer, just for the sake of people reading..

0) RTM are not token, are coin. And they have their own algo. And that algo isn't simply a variation of order or something easy. Its done in that way to prevent Asic.
1)The coin are not sold, they are mined. 21 billion in the next 2/3 decades pretty much like RVN but smoother and without halving. Oh, there was NO premine on mainnet at all. So the marketcap reflect the availability and the actual price in exactly the same way BTC are evaluated
2)Sheet coin have nothing to do with RTM. BTC,DASH RVN,Firo and their fork were the real target of Sheet coin scam. RTM is so small (now) that isn't worth the effort

3) The exchanges aren't "exotic". They are not tier one exchange because the team haven't had the money to pay to be listed in biger ones. Tradeogre,Southexchange,Safetrade doesn't seem scam to me.

Last: the team is on time on a very aggressive roadmap. Futures are up and running in testnet and assets will follow. And smart contract early next year. The community is strong enough as there are 140 shared node, and every miner can join as long as they have 1000 RTM that is a whopping 10 $ now. The community Gpu miner is available, but due to the nature  of the algo the Gpu are not that fast like it happen with other coin.

Very last ? Read the white paper. WHEN not IF the smartcontract will be up and running in the mainnet, MILLIONS of developer around the world can use it using the most common programming languages. Just compare it to the 50K or so worldwide good enough to write smartcontract in ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 03, 2021, 12:11:00 PM
We got the rtm team in France https://cryptofr.com/topic/33227/une-crypto-un-vrai-projet-qui-monte-le-raptoreum/23

The volume on exotics scam exchanges seems fakes so the price.

https://www.coingecko.com/fr/pi%C3%A8ces/raptoreum

21 biilions tokens would valorize this entreprise a 225 millions dollars...
20 billions still unsold
40 k usd volume/day ....
Its a joke !

Scam Warning on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/raptoreum/comments/q4o4af/scam_warning_sheet_coin_wallet/hg67snb/?context=3

SCAM WARNING - SHEET coin wallet
some RTM user wallet.dats so I only posted this as a warning. It's not RTM-based at all but it will steal wallet.dat files from any qt wallet coins like BTC, LTC, DASH, RVN, RVL, RTM, and more for example.
October 26, 2021, 04:04:10 AM
I knew this coin it's not a new CPU mineable coin and most importantly it has not great worth mining for, it's just like every other CPU coins that later get abandoned in a year or two, not good I'd rather choose even shiba coin over this lol

You are really wrong, RTM is much more profitable than other cpu mineable coins. My R9 3900 make around 4 - 5$ a day mining RTM vs. 1,5$ mining Monero. And what has CPU mining to do with Shib? Right nothing because shib is not mineable, and it is a scam -> many people will fall into this trap.

CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink
"CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink" -  I think you are wrong. After all, in my history of mining, which is more than 4 years, I have not seen a single processor broken by mining. Whatever it sounds like now.

Do you mine something with CPU or have any other proves? Mining with CPU is worse. I mine around 15€ - 20€ a day with some celeron and some ryzen cpus. I am mining for 5 years now and i know what i talk.
Show me a video card that make 4 - 5€ a day and cost around 400€ -> do you have one? I think you will find no GPU  Wink

I knew this coin it's not a new CPU mineable coin and most importantly it has not great worth mining for, it's just like every other CPU coins that later get abandoned in a year or two, not good I'd rather choose even shiba coin over this lol

You are really wrong, RTM is much more profitable than other cpu mineable coins. My R9 3900 make around 4 - 5$ a day mining RTM vs. 1,5$ mining Monero. And what has CPU mining to do with Shib? Right nothing because shib is not mineable, and it is a scam -> many people will fall into this trap.

"CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink" -  I think you are wrong. After all, in my history of mining, which is more than 4 years, I have not seen a single processor broken by mining. Whatever it sounds like now.
Profit when mining Raptoreum is now very low, and it is not profitable to buy new processors. It is better to invest in video cards, because they are more versatile, and as a rule, if a miner for processors appears, then a miner for video cards appears.
I did not use my processor in mining this coin.

Not at all. It depends on CPU you buy -> but yes i bought no CPU for mining -> but i use my mining rig CPU´s for mining  Cheesy
But a Ryzen CPU is worse to buy for mining -> example my R9 3900 (bought for chia plotting) cost me 400€ and the CPU give between 2 - 5€ a day -> 100 - 200 days to touch the ROI -> what GPU can give us a ROI between 100 - 200 days?

But i am agree, i would never build a RIG only for CPU mining -> but you can push the income of an rig a little bit.

By the way i am mining with profitswitching on zergpool and let me pay in BTC -> over 0,5BTC mined by my CPU´s in the last years.

If you had been converting yourself that 0.5 BTC would have been 0.7 BTC 0.75 even.

Shiba is a token but mineable too, use pool like unmineable dot come to mine ETH and get paid in shiba it's now possible hehe and for those calling shiba a shit coin remember that the biggest money can come from the most stupid coins and tokens we all hated

Just my 2 cents

That does not make it mineable it makes you gullible taking a 20-25% haircut to get "easier" earnings.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
October 25, 2021, 10:25:36 AM
I had never heard of this coin before perhaps because it is just born this year, i see that it has a low value, it is only on secondary exchanges and it can be mined on an algorithm unknown to me for now (ghostrider), i do not think it has the same monero profit in cpu mining but it intrigued me and i will try to mine it for a few days
Of course. Better raptoreum currently has no better CPU mining options. Especially if this processor is on the rig with video cards.
Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
October 25, 2021, 05:01:37 AM

CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink
"CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink" -  I think you are wrong. After all, in my history of mining, which is more than 4 years, I have not seen a single processor broken by mining. Whatever it sounds like now.

Do you mine something with CPU or have any other proves? Mining with CPU is worse. I mine around 15€ - 20€ a day with some celeron and some ryzen cpus. I am mining for 5 years now and i know what i talk.
Show me a video card that make 4 - 5€ a day and cost around 400€ -> do you have one? I think you will find no GPU  Wink

CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink
"CPU mining is more worse than the most people think and believe  Wink" -  I think you are wrong. After all, in my history of mining, which is more than 4 years, I have not seen a single processor broken by mining. Whatever it sounds like now.
Profit when mining Raptoreum is now very low, and it is not profitable to buy new processors. It is better to invest in video cards, because they are more versatile, and as a rule, if a miner for processors appears, then a miner for video cards appears.

Not at all. It depends on CPU you buy -> but yes i bought no CPU for mining -> but i use my mining rig CPU´s for mining  Cheesy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 25, 2021, 04:28:38 AM
well why raptoreum is not worth mining ? xmr gives far less earnings per day even now, rtm is at 12 sats. i don't understand the logic behind the thought "i am mining for profits" but one of the most profitable cpu mineable coins is not good. Ghostrider algorithm info also provided in their site https://docs.raptoreum.com/#/papers
October 24, 2021, 10:44:35 AM

the price that is now is very good in fact and the income with RTM is decent in fact. And if you hold them for at least half a year or a year, you can get a very good profit.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
October 23, 2021, 03:04:16 PM
I had never heard of this coin before perhaps because it is just born this year, i see that it has a low value, it is only on secondary exchanges and it can be mined on an algorithm unknown to me for now (ghostrider), i do not think it has the same monero profit in cpu mining but it intrigued me and i will try to mine it for a few days
legendary
October 23, 2021, 10:56:08 AM

October 23, 2021, 10:02:49 AM

October 23, 2021, 09:58:56 AM
Shiba is a token but mineable too, use pool like unmineable dot come to mine ETH and get paid in shiba it's now possible hehe and for those calling shiba a shit coin remember that the biggest money can come from the most stupid coins and tokens we all hated

Just my 2 cents
to be honest it's nonsense. Since in the biggest earnings on your part there are a lot of people who went into the red with these tokens. But Raptoreum, if you mining it now, and sell it in a year, I think it will cost much more than now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
October 18, 2021, 12:17:36 PM

Just my 2 cents
Activity: 476
October 18, 2021, 10:15:01 AM

Have you try really hard to be so wrong that seem like you are mining it and doesn't want other to.

-Rtm is 2021 new coin
-Its currently more profitable than XMR, and probably next year will be GPU minable and its antiasic.

- I remember mining Bitcoin on cpu....and not so long ago, I made a bunch or ERG mining with CPU.

-Shiba is a TOKEN not a coin. And its unminable

Just my 2 satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: