Pages:
Author

Topic: Crack My Password 1btc grand total who crack it - page 2. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

If it was that easy to crack the passwords, would you think Bitcoin would be so valuable ? Wouldn't everyone would be cracking the passwords and getting hold of bitcoins. Stop dreaming to get the bitcoins by this way. This is old trick to get the password of wallets which never belongs to you.  Angry

I agree however I don't know what happens but this is what I get on cracking the hash wallet.txt on line 1 ($bitco.......61.....) : line length exception.
no hashes loaded.

When you post something here on the forum, you have two buttons, post and preview, so you can easily click on the preview and see how it will be looking for your answer. if you do this you will not post useless post anymore.

Targeted to your topic, first, you need to prove that is critical wallet your and is under your control before any compromised situation.
when you dole it out we can talk about further deinterleaving of the situation.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

If it was that easy to crack the passwords, would you think Bitcoin would be so valuable ? Wouldn't everyone would be cracking the passwords and getting hold of bitcoins. Stop dreaming to get the bitcoins by this way. This is old trick to get the password of wallets which never belongs to you.  Angry

I agree however I don't know what happens but this is what I get on cracking the hash wallet.txt on line 1 ($bitco.......61.....) : line length exception.
no hashes loaded.

When you post something here on the forum, you have two buttons, post and preview, so you can easily click on the preview and see how it will be looking for your answer. if you do this you will not post useless post anymore.

Targeted to your topic, first, you need to prove that is critical wallet your and is under your control before any compromised situation.
when you dole it out we can talk about further deinterleaving of the situation.

If it was that easy to crack the passwords, would you think Bitcoin would be so valuable ? Wouldn't everyone would be cracking the passwords and getting hold of bitcoins. Stop dreaming to get the bitcoins by this way. This is old trick to get the password of wallets which never belongs to you.  Angry

no hashes loaded.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Hello today I use hash cat to hash my wallet.dat but apparently I don't have the right gpu and OpenCL
requirement to run the bruteforecing myself I'm would be happy to find someone who can even said to me what iteration it gets this is the hash

$bitcoin$64$cace7ac50d843272b6e9ec834ac9a85bf1fa71176423ec780848d099d5856746$16$f61f668243cb1ca5$127854$2$00$2$00
If it was that easy to crack the passwords, would you think Bitcoin would be so valuable ? Wouldn't everyone would be cracking the passwords and getting hold of bitcoins. Stop dreaming to get the bitcoins by this way. This is old trick to get the password of wallets which never belongs to you.  Angry
Hello today I use hash cat to hash my wallet.dat but apparently I don't have the right gpu and OpenCL
requirement to run the bruteforecing myself I'm would be happy to find someone who can even said to me what iteration it gets this is the hash

$bitcoin$64$cace7ac50d843272b6e9ec834ac9a85bf1fa71176423ec780848d099d5856746$16$f61f668243cb1ca5$127854$2$00$2$00
Pages:
Jump to: