Pages:
Author

Topic: Craft4Coins | Free BTC for playing Minecraft! | Free to play, no entry free! - page 3. (Read 7137 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Server works, and has lots of things to do.

Just so you know: 100.000 Satoshis is 10 cents.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi, I try to join server but communication error reported.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
this message is showing

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet. Embarrassed

It isn't the website ._. , seriously, It's the IP as I've stated. People have to stop thinking it's an website because it's a domain

again same message what we need to open this I am trying but nothing happening so clear this how can we open this
this message is showing

It works!

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet. Embarrassed

It isn't the website ._. , seriously, It's the IP as I've stated. People have to stop thinking it's an website because it's a domain
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
You should put up a list of payouts for each kill, and block mined to attract more members.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
this message is showing

It works!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
Out of spawn is now PVP AND GRIEFING ALLOWED. The server is now "hardcore" survival.

there any parts that arent pvp? O_o it ain't cool to walk out the spawn area to be killed multiple times by guys in full diamond gear when you've just mined your first couple things. then top be called a faggot for running away  Shocked
Out of spawn is now PVP AND GRIEFING ALLOWED. The server is now "hardcore" survival.
Nice! Also, is there a full list of what blocks/entities give you? Is the plugin/ mod you use opensource?

The plugins are all from dev.bukkit =)
legendary
Activity: 858
Nice! Also, is there a full list of what blocks/entities give you? Is the plugin/ mod you use opensource?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
Sounds interesting. I'll have to look into this :-)
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
May I know where is the server located at?

the Netherlands.
It's down, just when I wanted to start up minecraft again (after not using it for a year Tongue)

up again..
Activity: 574
May I know where is the server located at?
Website is not working......!!?  Huh

It's not the website, it's the server. But there are so many mistakes with it I'll make a web page.
Activity: 616
Website is not working......!!?  Huh
Activity: 246
Pages:
Jump to: