Pages:
Author

Topic: Craig Wright deliberately made a fool of us all with his cyrptographic proof - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
It's up to what he does because at the end of the day I think our view remains the same by not overthinking such a thing as believing that he is Satoshi.
There's no need to bother looking further into the video because the result is the same and I feel sorry for those who still believe in this because at the end of the day when people are saying Craig is a fool claiming to be Satoshi then of course the people who believe in it are even more foolish Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
but for me the mindset this is coming might indicate he may indeed be Satoshi Nakamoto.

You know that people can pretend to have convictions? Or even if they do have them, this is in no way an argument that they are an anonymous person with same convictions.

This argument that intentionally refusing to prove to be Satoshi proves being Satoshi is just totally devoid of logic. It's just some mental gymnastics for CWS cultists.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
There are no bigger fools than those who foolishly believe that such a loathsome shit-sack could be the inventor of Bitcoin.

So in essence he was a saying: If I sign the message that I'm Satoshi, then I betray myself because then I'm no longer the person I was before. I refuse to sign.

To describe this as "reaching" would be a colossal understatement.

So he didn't cheat because he didn't have a key, but because it is against his anti-authoritarian conviction.

Except he's not anti-authoritarian at all.  He advocates for a regulated protocol.  Governments in charge of code.  No thank-you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Everybody believed that when Craig Wright made his wrong cryptographic proof he was cheating. But this was a deliberate hoax, making a fool of us all.

The video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIvqn87iAz8 
reveals it all (but apparently nobody understood what he was saying):

One needs to look at the message he claimed to sign but didn't sign:

"  Wright, it is not the same as if I sign Craig Wright, Satoshi.\n\n"

which was a variant of the message by Sartre by which he refused to take the Nobel prize:

It is not the same thing if I sign Jean-Paul Sartre or if I sign Jean-Paul
Sartre, Nobel Prize winner. A writer must refuse to allow himself to be
 transformed into an institution, even if it takes place in the most honorable form."

So in essence he was a saying: If I sign the message that I'm Satoshi, then I betray myself because then I'm no longer the person I was before. I refuse to sign.

So he didn't cheat because he didn't have a key, but because it is against his anti-authoritarian conviction.

This doesn't prove of course that he has the keys, and doesn't prove that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, but for me the mindset this is coming might indicate he may indeed be Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages:
Jump to: