Pages:
Author

Topic: Craig Wright is not Satoshi, because I have found Satoshi (proof) - page 2. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
except by your argument, Craig Wright IS Satoshi....
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
...Satoshi is all of us who is reading this message today.

You know... I knew all along I was Satoshi Nakamoto. I just didn't want to say anything till you guys did. Wink

It's about the "first and original inventor" not the users Wink Yes "we are Bitcoin" but we didn't invent blockchain tech.

We are the Alpha and Omega, the Creator and User. We are Satoshi of Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It's about the "first and original inventor" not the users Wink Yes "we are Bitcoin" but we didn't invent blockchain tech.
Activity: 699
Merit: 500
Wright is not Satoshi

Interesting tweet by Andreas Antonopoulos.

https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/727175513047879680

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4hj1xu/why_i_declined_to_verify_sns_identity_two_weeks/

About two weeks ago I was contacted and asked to offer security advice for a project. I was asked to sign an NDA in order to discuss the project itself, something I am reluctant to do, in general. Once I received the NDA however, it became obvious that the project was related to verifying the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. I immediately declined the offer, declined to participate and declined to sign the NDA.

I'm sure many people will think I was wrong to decline the "opportunity" to verify SN's identity. From my perspective, the request for me to verify his/her/their identity is in itself an appeal to authority. It is replacing public cryptographic proof with endorsement by a third party. If SN wants to "prove" their identity, they don't need an "authority" to do so. They can do it in a public, open manner. To ask people in the space who have a reputation to stake that reputation and vouch for SN's identity raises many red flags in my mind.

I don't know if Craig Wright is SN. I don't care and I don't want to know.

As I have expressed many times in the past, I think the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto does not matter. More importantly I think it serves to distract from the fact that bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and is not a system of Appeal-to-Authority. Identifying the creator only serves to feed the appeal-to-authority crowd, as if SN is some kind of infallible prophet, or has any say over bitcoin's future.

Identity and authority are distractions from a system of mathematical proof that does not require trust. This is not a telenovela. Bitcoin is a neutral framework of trust that can bring financial empowerment to billions of people. It works because it doesn't depend on any authority. Not even Satoshi's.

Back to work.

So, Gavin had no qualms with signing the NDA, eh?

I have found Satoshi

This is true. I have found Satoshi. We all know Satoshi is a group of people, a group of people who believe in the concept of decentralization, not only to break borders,  but to tain the outlawness of the financial sector, which has destroyed billions of peoples lives for centuries.

Satoshi Nakamoto is those of us who mine Bitcoins, those of us who support Bitcoin projects, those of us who use Bitcoins, those of us who convince people to use & accept  Bitcoins, those of us who run Bitcoin nodes & offer our blockchain as a service, those of us who buy Pizzas with Bitcoins, those of us who carry dusts of Satoshi's in our wallets,  those of us who will try to bash/correct or ignore this post and those of us who enjoy Bitcoin forums.

Keeping to the decentralised nature of our technology, Satoshi is all of us who is reading this message today.
Pages:
Jump to: