Pages:
Author

Topic: Craig Wright Potential Lawsuit to Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1074 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 16, 2020, 12:38:16 PM
He is just making another noice to stay relevant. Instead of threatening bitcoin and its other fellow fork coin, he should just worry about his own ongoing case. He can't even prove that he is the real Satoshi. I would rather ignore whatever he says. Besides, how many times does he have to make a threat? I'm guessing even roger ver is laughing right now with craig's latest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
February 16, 2020, 12:36:40 PM
If and only if he stick to his real creation which are the bitcoin forks, I think Craig Wright should have a more peaceful life as of now. His will to prove that he's Satoshi Nakamoto makes him more fraudulent to the eyes of those who didn't believe in him and it just makes the market complicated for newbies to be exposed to someone like him.

Craig Wright couldn't even prove his ownership of the private key and address of the genesis block which is quite the most simplest way to prove that he's the real Satoshi.

If he keeps on making too much drama, I hope he end up having his hard work for his forks to be in waste.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
February 16, 2020, 12:31:30 PM
Craig Wright the man who claims to be the creator of bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto) warned bitcoin and bitcoin cash to stop using the bitcoin database so that they could avoid a potential lawsuit!

Wright claims the bitcoin and bitcoin cash is violating the law under Bitcoin’s original EULA and MIT License.

He said in his personal blog posts that he is going to take back the control of bitcoin.
Read info Here :
https://craigwright.net/blog/law-regulation/forking-and-passing-off/

“As the creator of Bitcoin, I maintain the sui generis rights to any copy of the database created from Genesis in January 2009. I shall not be relinquishing the ownership. I will be licensing it, and have already engaged in a process.” -Craig Wright

Reference:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/craig-wright-threatens-btc-core-and-bch-with-potential-lawsuits
Pages:
Jump to: