Pages:
Author

Topic: Craig Wright Proving He’s not Satoshi- AGAIN - page 2. (Read 380 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
his game is simple.
try to make himself famous so that he can then try selling his story.
Exactly and the funny truth is, we, the rest of the world are helping him to sell himself and his many assumptions/lies. You know what I think of him, I like to think of him as an opportunist. He has found a way to get the most attention out of the anonymous nature of the founder Satoshi Nakamoto. To be one with his claims, he has done researches to belnd his truths and lies to work as one and people actually take him for it.

I listen to this interview and hear things like,
Bitcoin was for solving the issues of monetizing social media at a time, it was for quick payments, wasn't meant to evolve and the most of it is, bitcoin is not crypto but clear cash, like digital currency... I mean the same bitcoin we have celebrate today to have been as the CBDC offers with local currencies today.
What the heck! Sure this guy isn't sick in the head or some place worst!!!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
Guys my intent with this post was to expose his lies by itemizing them.  I get it, we all know he's a complete fraud, but I wanted to see specific quotes given, then break them down exposing how they're lies.  Kitco interviewer does a really good job on pressing him about the things that are highly contested.

Again my goal here was for people to actually watch this, and list out what he says that is incorrect. 

Example that I've given already is him saying " Bitcoin had nothing to do with the cypher punks and the white paper was never sent on their mailing list". 
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Here’s a recent video [~snip~]
Let’s see how many lies we can point out and discuss..
https://youtu.be/BnPiH6OLLa0

Sorry, but no, I won't watch that interview.
The more the people watching such videos, the more the chance more such videos will be made, helping the troll get more attention/popularity.
(Also I expect my brain hurt from those lies Cheesy)

This.   Many Youtubers closely monitor their views to see what works and what doesn't.  The fewer views this video gets, the better.  If people start thinking Faketoshi is old news and doesn't generate any interest, people will stop interviewing him.  We can be rid of him.

If I weren't posting on my phone, I'd be looking for a GIF from that Simpsons Halloween Special with the "Just don't look" song.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
If he is trying to prove himself as Satoshi then why don’t just he show his rough works, some dairy where he was writing up his ideas. I mean being student and working in lab we are taught to maintain the lab notebook and in similar fashion whether it is mathematician or programmer everyone write up something. Considering all this happened before 2009, he should have been more prompt writing it down on notepad.

I’m not following his story because I know it’s crap but have court ever asked such proofs to this idiot ?
legendary
Merit: 3014
I really don't want to get into conspiracy-ish theories, but why does this news channel like interviewing BSV-ers so much? I'm really not sure but as far as I remember this isn't the first time CSW showed up in their show. When people have finally forgotten about this guy, suddenly he shows up on their show lmao.

That’s a good question, and the shitty thing is I’ve always been a fan of Kitco. I’ve bough and sold precious metals and always found them to be quite legitimate. To be fair in this interview he pressed Craig on quite a few issues, not letting him just purely spew nonsense. 

To everyone else ..it would be nice to see specifies, for instance “the Bitcoin white paper was not released on the cypherpunk mailing list”… there’s a lot of good ones like this.
legendary
Merit: 1268
This guy just won't go away. He's like a parasite that attached himself to Satoshi and isn't willing to seperate himself from him/her/them. He clearly craves attention like crazy and is willing to do anything to remain in the limelight.

Even though he is extremely rich, I still pity this guy for the reasons that I mentioned above. His greed for money and fame has led to his reputation getting screwed royally.

This guy is an excellent example to demonstrate why too much greed can lead to negative consequences in life. You need to be satisfied with what you have.

This scheme more than likely started out as a VERY small idea to claim Satoshi's coins
and its just mushroomed out of control and the only way to continue is lying, thats all
he has is lies.

The more the people watching such videos, the more the chance more such videos will be made, helping the troll get more attention/popularity.

yea, good point best to avoid it. He is so infuriating to listen to, couldnt be bothered
with what he has to say, just tell me of the future court cases he loses.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
He is more like a Town crier calling out to the whole world "hey people listen up, am satoshi blablabla" what a piece of work.
He can just accept the fact smart people don't trust his lying behind one bit, I guess the only people that will grant him audience is such channel. Craig time to grow up. Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am still absolutely and utterly amazed at how many people legitimately think he’s Satoshi. 

The name Satoshi has now become a household name that everyone will love to claim but as in the case of Craig Wright I think he's just trying to stir the media by creating much awareness of himself, because i see no reason why he should make the claim at first place and later come again to utterly refuted that, that's why i want to believe maybe he's trying to get public attraction unto himself in playing such. have it ever come to their mind that the real Satoshi woud have been so diplomatic so as not to come to the media making claim of himself in such manners.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I really don't want to get into conspiracy-ish theories, but why does this news channel like interviewing BSV-ers so much? I'm really not sure but as far as I remember this isn't the first time CSW showed up in their show. When people have finally forgotten about this guy, suddenly he shows up on their show lmao.

What this YT channel often emphasizes is the topic of "who is Satoshi", and then how not to invite as a guest someone who claims that he is the person? If you want to increase viewership, then you need as many controversial guests as possible, regardless of the fact that they have been proven to lie and deceive the public. It is possible that Faketoshi paid for the interview, because that is the only way he can still keep the lie alive.

the comment section is riddled with Craig fans. one thing I notice about Craig fans in that comment section is they keep saying Craig Wright moving a bitcoin from the satoshi wallet doesn't prove that Craig Wright is satoshi and if CSW did that it would inevitably crash the BTC price.  Roll Eyes

It doesn't matter if it's paid comments or real followers of Faketoshi, I noticed the same thing while watching a few minutes of this video. The fact is that Faketoshi can't sign any address that would link him to Satoshi, and everything else is just a bunch of lies that will catch up with him sooner or later.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
It's all because of the new trend about the new owner of Twitter where cryptocurrencies are always being mentioned nowadays and they find it as an opportunity to emerge again and talk about their personal claims to gain some momentum and confuse the masses with their nonsense topic. Most people know they are just trolling to the point that they were being pushed to promote their claims and to scam people about their fake stories. These guys won't stop until there is no benefit on doing what they're doing right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 161
Here’s a recent video where Kitco (a highly respected precious metals dealer) interviews the infamous Dr Craig Wright. I am still absolutely and utterly amazed at how many people legitimately think he’s Satoshi. I’ve watched a lot of videos of Craig, but this is maybe the most lying I’ve ever seen him do, one thing after another.

(Sorry Craig, sue me)

Well, when you have something so secretive attached to Satoshi's name, I am actually surprised that more people aren't trying to claim that they are him/or part of them. A big red flag is if anyone at this point came out as Satoshi. What would the point be? With all the back information on how Satoshi approached this when he conceptualized it, it seems like the spotlight was never the objective, and to be coming out at this point in that manner would be totally off what he/they perceived to be earlier on.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
That was a nice video showing how confident CW is while claiming that he is Satoshi.
I am quite surprised that CW is so bold when telling that he created bitcoin and he didn't utter even once when claiming that.
May be he has practiced enough for that now.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
the comment section is riddled with Craig fans. one thing I notice about Craig fans in that comment section is they keep saying Craig Wright moving a bitcoin from the satoshi wallet doesn't prove that Craig Wright is satoshi and if CSW did that it would inevitably crash the BTC price.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
I do not know what I can call Craig Wright, maybe a fool that wants to fool the world, but he can not fool bitcoin community. A man full of lies and not able to prove if he is Satoshi. When there is a way he can prove that, but he has not given valid reasons why people should call him Satoshi. But I have thought that he just want to be famous and call himself Satoshi because of that, but knowing deep down in him that he is obviously not Satoshi but faketoshi.

Craig Wright is Faketosi.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Here’s a recent video where Kitco (a highly respected precious metals dealer) interviews the infamous Dr Craig Wright. I am still absolutely and utterly amazed at how many people legitimately think he’s Satoshi.

It is ridiculous indeed but on the other hand people are free to believe whatever they want. This is bcash/bitcoin all over again. Remember when bcash people claimed theirs is the real version of bitcoin? And even though bcash plummeted against btc over the years, they still believe that crap. Suddenly the price (or marketcap) isn't a deciding factor anymore...
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
his game is simple.
try to make himself famous so that he can then try selling his story.
he knows the story is not "i am satoshi" but instead some action packed "how i fooled and scammed and got away with it"

he already admitted he scammed people like calvin ayres and has promised calvin and all the rest huge returns from selling his story via book/movie deals (as well as patent trolling) in the future.
its why they are still trying to remain beside him and uphold his narrative, becasue its the only way they 'might' get something out of it

the only way to even get there where those he promised might get x% of any book/movie deal is to try remaining relevant or have enough drama to be story worthy.

in many cases he pay's certain people to get himself invited to shows. in others his scammed investors pay him to show up to stay relevant. yep they double down on investing in him for the hopes of the future promised huge returns

i dont think they actually believe he is who he says he is. they are just looking for returns on investment , and when money is involved literally anyone can get screentime on certain media outlets.

heck even the BBC news is a sell-out. you can spot this when they do weird 'news pieces' that are not relevant to current affairs.
EG how they subtly get paid to advertise new movies by doing stories about how movies use CGI.. yea CSW paid the BBC years ago to interview him,
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

the media need something to post. that way the he will showed up. im if he is real satoshi he should active right now or maybe try to show move from satoshi old wallet to new one
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This guy just won't go away. He's like a parasite that attached himself to Satoshi and isn't willing to seperate himself from him/her/them. He clearly craves attention like crazy and is willing to do anything to remain in the limelight.

Even though he is extremely rich, I still pity this guy for the reasons that I mentioned above. His greed for money and fame has led to his reputation getting screwed royally.

This guy is an excellent example to demonstrate why too much greed can lead to negative consequences in life. You need to be satisfied with what you have.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Pages:
Jump to: