Pages:
Author

Topic: Craigslist PVA (Phone Verified Acconts) - $4 - page 4. (Read 56626 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
still?

Yes. Still selling Craigslist PVA
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
still?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I have a question, what do you mean by re-verification service? That means, every login we need to do this verification?

Also in fiverr people selling 6 accounts for $5.

These accounts are already phone verified. You won't need any verification, still I have mentioned re-verification in case you need it anytime within 90 days. fiverr people are selling junk. My accounts are created with clean USA ips and high quality.

I understood you may be creating clean accounts but also without knowing do not say fiverr people creating junk because I had brought couple of times 6 to 8 accounts for $5 and so for going smooth. Only one account had problem and after contacting seller replaced with new account.

You only need to find some good people in fiverr to get these cheap service.
I have a question, what do you mean by re-verification service? That means, every login we need to do this verification?

These accounts are already phone verified. You won't need any verification, still I have mentioned re-verification in case you need it anytime within 90 days. fiverr people are selling junk. My accounts are created with clean USA ips and high quality.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

High Quality Craigslist USA Phone Verified Accounts

All Accounts are Phone Verified with unique USA Numbers
Full Access to Email
All Accounts are created using Clean IPs

Price - $4 each

BTC wallet for payments: 1LrnrBtemB14J1wYp5X73tXCNo5yukuRPs

Delivery - 1-96 hours (depends on the order and stock availability)

305 accounts sold so far!
Pages:
Jump to: