Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash recoveries are not moons - page 12. (Read 1857 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 21, 2018, 06:57:42 AM
It's irritating to see people saying that after a 20% crash (which happened a week ago or so), that 1 or 2% daily recoveries is a good sign for the market. It's not.
20% fall after a 200% abnormal rise is not considered as a crash. We are still considered to be green/up. Those fall might be considered as price "correction". Steady rise of price after a correction is not actually a recovery of a price rather increase of its actual value. And why do you think those 1% and 2% daily recovery is not good for the market?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
June 21, 2018, 06:51:09 AM
It's irritating to see people saying that after a 20% crash (which happened a week ago or so), that 1 or 2% daily recoveries are a good sign for the market. It's not.
If you are not patient, you will not get any gain from cryptos.
And I agree with you, color controls the feelings of many, based on it, the decision to buy and buy and this is not true
This climb/dump, if boosted by the optimistic news, would be a good sign for the best selling/buying point.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
Recoveries are always good, but you recovery when you get to former situation. If market loses 20%, then only a +25% will be a recovery.
i don't say it's impossibile, i say it requires time, trust and good news toghether with good lont term prospectives.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
June 21, 2018, 06:15:02 AM
We can expect a bull run to start soon this weekend.
Don't expect too much for that bull run, IMO market right now is in an uncertain state wherein it can be bullish or bearish and those movements can be ascertained only from news tomorrow or not at all.
1-2% recovery is a good sign at least the red line does not continue, everyone can argue here.
1-2% recovery is not a good sign at all if it is not happening continuously to make price rise steadily. Nevertheless, I do agree that it is better than seeing a constant drop in price.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
It's irritating to see people saying that after a 20% crash (which happened a week ago or so), that 1 or 2% daily recoveries is a good sign for the market. It's not.
Why are you irritated? 1-2% recovery is a good sign at least the red line does not continue, everyone can argue here. At least they bring positive things in the market, even though it's a small thing, after all many of us have their own opinions and analysis, do you is often get stuck in something like this, that is where it bit rise but the next day it falls bigger?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
It is a minute compare to what was loss within the last one week. If the percentage recovery of 1-2%  will be sustained then we are on the way of recovery. Let see what will happen in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 21, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
You are correct about that. We encountered very strong bear candle and yet the bulls cannot overcome or reverse this process in an instant. This is a sign of Strong Bear Movement and Weak Bull recovery.

It is advisable to wait for more days because there is a chance the bitcoin will break the 6,000 price level and reach a new lower low. Im expecting bitcoin to reach 4,000 - 5,000 price before it bounces back again.
That should not happen, we still have strong support at $6K and we should see a bull run starting with the current price.
It will discourage people if the price will even go lower, the market has been at dump for 5 months already, we should see some good signs to make this pump.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
June 21, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Well its not a moon correct. But it shows the recovery is happening rather than a bigger dump. What better can you expect when there is a large number of panic sellers and young blood who dont understand a thing about trading and when to buy or when to sell?

These noobs bounty bitcoin probably by mortgaging their houses at 20k USD and are now crying that prices dropped. It was their fault and now they have to suffer because of their ignorance.

Still signs of recovery is a good thing in the market. We can expect a bull run to start soon this weekend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
June 21, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
You are correct about that. We encountered very strong bear candle and yet the bulls cannot overcome or reverse this process in an instant. This is a sign of Strong Bear Movement and Weak Bull recovery.

It is advisable to wait for more days because there is a chance the bitcoin will break the 6,000 price level and reach a new lower low. Im expecting bitcoin to reach 4,000 - 5,000 price before it bounces back again.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:46:14 AM
recovery is still a recovery no matter how low it was. Because right now we got red market. Be considerate and hodl.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
June 21, 2018, 02:42:42 AM

Why not?1 or 2% recoveries of the market prices are a good sign,if they are consistent and continue for 2-3 weeks.The problem is that I don`t see such consistency.The markets will continue to stagnate and there won`t be any steady bullish trend this year.The patient HODLers will be rewarded for their patience,anyone ,who is waiting for fast profits will lose in the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
June 21, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Are you just going off of the premise that huge red candles recovering slowly is just painting bear flags that lead to another fall?  The problem is nothing is acting normal.  These bart candle patterns are just signs of manipulation of large holders counter trading the masses and pushing through everyone's stops on margin.  It seems more reasonable at this point to predict the exact opposite of what is supposed to happen as the newfound result. 

Back to your point though people are definitely trying to create a positive vibe and sort of wishing well it into existence because they want the bleeding to stop.  In reality though we're definitely in a "dumb zone" of trading where Bitcoin has to decide whether its gonna break over 6800 and start working on the 7200 resistance or if we're going to go down and test 5k (or 4.5k).  I do believe we are nearing an end simply because things are behaving very strangely.. and I'm getting the sense that someone knows something behind the scenes and there is one last accumulation run before the big blast off (but I'm also ready for the bearish pessimistic case that maybe we go and retest 4.5k first and enter a long consolidation period).

There's just not enough information and there are mixed signals no matter how you break it down.  I think everyone should just wait for bitcoin (or its manipulators) to decide, and in the meantime don't be taking too many alt positions until we know for sure a cycle is gonna get started up and for sure don't be trading on margin (Bots are sniffing out your stop  information, and will take you out of the game in a one minute candle).

Trade safe guys and be patient, don't look for what isn't there like OP says.  Bulls are coming in due time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
June 21, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: