Pages:
Author

Topic: Crash together? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
May 14, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
I think that there will not be a stock market crash, it's just not real. Probably there will be a correction but not more. Crypto will soon be visited by large players with large bags of money and this will give a new leap and capitalization will grow several times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 14, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
What’s your take? Do you think a stock market crash is realistic or not in the coming months or years and what will happen with crypto market than?
The market must clash and also pump.  In future is going pump and at the same time it can clash.  Bearish market should not be seeing as a bad thing and it always provided opportunities for investors to buy any assets at cheaper price.  If price of an asset Is going up we should not still see it as bad thing as many of the investors will also have opportunities to sell there holding.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 14, 2018, 11:35:28 AM
I really think that the biggest stock players are also the whales in crypto.

When you'll see on how the market reacted after the stock market crashed, there must be some connection of it and that's what really bothers my mind and I can't stop thinking that there's a bond to these two markets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
I think everything is leading to be stabilized now. And, everything has went up for a week, I guess. It will go up more, but you just need to wait - I do not thing that the collapse is possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 05, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
We can not deny that the current cryptocurrency market has a lot of influence from the stock market. In the first three months of the year, when the stock market continued to plummet, the cryptos also encountered the same situation. So if the stock market is going up at the end of the year, it is likely that BTC and ETH will rise to unprecedented levels, expecting the BTC to reach $ 30,000 and ETH to reach $ 2,000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
What’s your take? Do you think a stock market crash is realistic or not in the coming months or years and what will happen with crypto market than?

one just needs to watch the market because it is unpredictable then again, i think that there will be steady movement of price upward as traders keeping holding to bag profits
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 07:28:09 PM
I can assume that in the next week there will be a correction and a rollback of the price by 10%, cautious people will fix profits, and prepare for a rebate in the lower positions, I think that the maximum price in bitcoin can go to 8k, but very much lower. So wait and your expectation will be rewarded.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: