Pages:
Author

Topic: CRAVE-Afterparty............................or not YET? - page 4. (Read 9802 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Any thoughts on adding 1-click masternodes?  Is it not worth it?
yes agree would like one click option for mn
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Any thoughts on adding 1-click masternodes?  Is it not worth it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Is the change masternode from 500 in 1000 will require configuration changes on VPS? I think that it should be as it is. Well, unless that change is the only change in the code and novice users do not need to hire programmers again. Why change something that is now perfect? How is it that you change someone give me instructions in Polish language?

agreed sort of. Depends on how much messing about to change it. if all we have to do is create a new wallet the same way we do masternodes now it not that much or even just adding another 500 to the wallet but in 1 transaction of 1000 to the same address where it will use the same priv key this would be better.
Activity: 252
Just a heads up, I have to work today, and am doing my yearly volunteer work next week, so my presence will be diminished.  Ill still be on my mobile, so ill be available in slack the entire time.

JJ

PS I also just forked the github in-case the original goes awol

Good to know.Thank you JJ
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Just a heads up, I have to work today, and am doing my yearly volunteer work next week, so my presence will be diminished.  Ill still be on my mobile, so ill be available in slack the entire time.

JJ

PS I also just forked the github in-case the original goes awol

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello. Listen to me. Don’t let the manipulators mislead you. Sooner or later Crave will go beyond 0,01 BTC rate. Why? Because it is perfectly made. Masternods work excellently. If there is anything worth doing now, it is purchasing, purchasing and once again purchasing. When Crave’s rate will be 0,01BTC and more, there will be wonderful profit from that. And DEV is not even necessary here, markets aren’t necessary either. But anyway, I believe I will hear from DEV soon enough.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Tomorrow 45000-75000 sat ::: TARGET 300000sat ( 0,003 BTC - 0,008 BTC ) = 1 crave.  LONG TIME TARGET ::: 0,01BTC - 0,05 BTC
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Is the change masternode from 500 in 1000 will require configuration changes on VPS? I think that it should be as it is. Well, unless that change is the only change in the code and novice users do not need to hire programmers again. Why change something that is now perfect? How is it that you change someone give me instructions in Polish language?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
My full support to starin and jj! Cool
Have they some experience in coding?
When will be takeover?
After one week or? Time is precious..

Ask him,he's here online now.
I hope the takeover'll come in ONE week.
They definitely have a knowledge I guess
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Have they some experience in coding?
When will be takeover?
After one week or? Time is precious..

Grin
Expecting good things..  Grin

When will be there takeover and who will be in dev team?

Starin and jj12880 at least..........soon I hope
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Grin
Expecting good things..  Grin

When will be there takeover and who will be in dev team?

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Crave sure has been a rollercoaster, some parts have been fun, and other parts... well, not so fun.
Still letting my MNs do work like there's no tomorrow, and though I wished I would have capitalized more on the recent dump, I feel very optimistic of the future with Starin and JJ leading the charge.  Hopefully we can find a few trustworthy devs and put some new ideas into action!
Crave will live on, and thrive!

Thanks for your support. We will do our best and I want the community as a whole involved in the project with full transparency. I believe adoption and PR is the most important thing with a good tech backing up and thus it will hopefully be our main focus.
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Crave sure has been a rollercoaster, some parts have been fun, and other parts... well, not so fun.
Still letting my MNs do work like there's no tomorrow, and though I wished I would have capitalized more on the recent dump, I feel very optimistic of the future with Starin and JJ leading the charge.  Hopefully we can find a few trustworthy devs and put some new ideas into action!
Crave will live on, and thrive!
I can't see any bug in voting.
2 guys already voted ASAP.
Anyway I can't try it because I alredy voted too  Grin
Activity: 415
my vote change to asap as it wasent option when voteing
Activity: 333
i wanted to vote asap but some bug appeared... now i cant vote again lol